Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies (240 Views)

'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Rev. Ladi Thompson's 2018 Prophecy About Nigeria: "Blood Will Spill" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by Gemid94(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has called on Nigerians to pray against bloodshed, unrest and confusion.

He made this known in a statement forwarded to Daily Post on Tuesday.

According to him, the unrest will be severe and it will affect everyone in the country including political leaders in the country.

He stated that if President Buhari doesn’t sack his service chiefs, there will be another protest that will call the attention of the international communities.

The cleric further revealed that it might cause Nigeria’s disintegration and will expose the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“There is something mysterious that will happen, I can’t say when but it will bring unrest in Nigeria, this will also affect the presidency and President Buhari will be in total confusion.

“Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. I am seeing people running helter-skelter confused, I see people stoning governors, honorable, abusing Buhari, People will be running for safety.

“God isn’t happy with Buhari’s government because He has not done what the Lord has sent him, anybody can criticize this, blood will flow in Nigeria, we need prayers, I see unrest everywhere, either you are a governor or president, you are not going to escape it.

“If Buhari doesn’t sack his service chiefs, I am seeing another protest against the Buhari government which will call the attention of the international communities.

“This will expose Buhari’s government more, apart from corruption, Nigerians are no more safe, police won’t be safe because I am seeing attack everywhere, and this might even cause our disintegration, Buhari should wake up before it’s too late, I am seeing trouble, sorrow, Nigeria needs prayers’’

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/blood-will-flow-nigeria-may-disintegrate-primate-ayodele-s-fresh

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by Righteousness89(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
One Safe Place Zone to be is to be Seated Confidently and Genuinely in JESUS Christ!
Even if the Earth is Dividing and the skies are Falling, GOD Almighty will Preserve HIS own..

1 Like

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by Brandonx(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
All these prophet of doom. They always foresee negative things.

2 Likes

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by Missyajoke(f): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Better pray so hat Nigeria won't split
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by donnie(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okay, welcome.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fa, Fa, Fa, Foul!

Nigeria will not disintegrate anything.

God is setting up Nigeria nicely to spearhead the end time move of God.

It's time for the last to become the first, and the first to become the last, and the last is Africa.

And Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

God bless.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by HallaDaTruth: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am not surprised
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by Ever8090: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why our prophets dey only see visions when it is already happening..?

1 Like

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
eediot man
Na your sheeps them go kill
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by psucc(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
God will surely protect His own
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele's Fresh Prophecies by Canvass: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sir, although, I perceive you are always using permutation and combination to make prophecy, it seem this one suppose real small.
We need a wholesome change to stem the tide of insecurity across Nigeria asap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Laws Are Made For The Poor / Prophet Drags Tenant To Police Station For Regularly Praying At Nights / Open Minded Debate (yuletide Special)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.