Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Unilorin Transcript Request - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Transcript Request (1195 Views)

Unilorin Transcript Help!! / Unilorin Transcript / National Open University Transcript Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Transcript Request by yungdizzy: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hey guys,

Anyone got an idea if University of Ilorin is currently processing undergraduate transcript.

If yes, how do I go about it, as the transcript.unilorin dot edu dot ng does not respond.

Please assist
Re: Unilorin Transcript Request by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Go to thoses cafe guys in the school park and pay a fee of 5,800. You may be charged 500 for it. Then you take the 2 copies of prints out to the bursary dept at the 2nd floor of the senate building for the receipts to be stamped. The Bursary office will keep a copy of the receipt and give you the other one to take to the the Alumni office in the 3rd floor of the senate building. You will need to pay DHL fee between 2k to 5k depending on where you are sending it to in Nigeria. Transcript should be delivered with 3 to 4 weeks
Re: Unilorin Transcript Request by yungdizzy: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wow.
Thanks boss.

One problem, I am far away from kwara state and it is surprising the school has not figured out online request, as I require an e-transcript.

Thank you so much
Re: Unilorin Transcript Request by yungdizzy: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Any luck ?
Re: Unilorin Transcript Request by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
So you will pay for online delivery, may be less expensive to the courier

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Motivated Me - Babatunde, UNIMAID 1st Class Graduate / Guide On Research Proposal / Requesting For Scholarship Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.