Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Grow Your Brand And Career With The I4G Facebook Program: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Grow Your Brand And Career With The I4G Facebook Program: (127 Views)

Online RPA Training And Career In Robotic Process Automation / Eight New Year Resolutions To Grow Your Savings / 7 Industries And Career Fields For Comfortable Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Brand And Career With The I4G Facebook Program: by StartupMaster: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
I recently came across news saying Ingressive For Good and Facebook have teamed up to organize a free training program for youths.

The training includes the following modules:
Understand Facebook Page Insights
How to Build Your Online Presence with Facebook
How to Tell Your Brand Story Using Instagram
How to Find New Customers Using Instagram
How to Build an Effective Advertising Strategy
How to Create Facebook Ads
How to Create Engaging Posts
How to Use Facebook Groups to Connect with Your Audience

This week Wednesday (Nov 18, 2020 at 3 pm, they will be focusing on the last 2 modules:
How to Use WhatsApp to Grow Your Brand
Getting Creative with Your Mobile Phone

Who is it for?
The training was designed for those who are interested in developing their digital skills for personal or professional reasons and to ensure that they can thrive in a digital future. It includes those who are self-employed, interested in digital marketing, tech, or business career, or anyone who wants to improve their digital understanding.

Don’t miss an opportunity to learn from Facebook expert trainers and be part of the Ingressive For Good Network. Register here - https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMtcu-srD0jEtRLLd0kco8bZZqyScFh99Ke

(1) (Reply)

Revealing!! Quickly Employ Yourself And Become Independent. Be Your Own Boss. / Administrative Manager @greencolumnsnigerialtd / Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.