Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs (24986 Views)

DHS Boss Chad Wolf Defies Trump Order To Fire Cyber Chief Chris Krebs / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2020
this guy has absolutely no idea what he's doing
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Buliwyf: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Noemic:
I really don’t engage people who can’t have a decent conversation or argument without name calling so I’ll reply you this one time and that’s it.

The Trump team of lawyers are still gathering evidence with sworn affidavits, professionals, statisticians etc to breakdown the massive voter fraud that went on in these elections.

Truth is, they might not win the case in the end. There are a whole lot at stake at the moment other than who’ll be the next POTUS. It’s now way bigger than that.

However, it is without doubt to anyone closely following the process to ascertain that he won the election but was robbed of it by massive voter fraud.

About your last paragraph, I don’t actually get.
Issit that the words of election officials must always be true?
Issit that you’re amongst the guys in Nigeria who believe Buhari won 2019 elections free and fair just because INEC said so?

Huh??

LMAO. Don't make me laugh. That's only clear to MAGA deplorables living in lalaland. To every other sane person, the man was booted out. And lost the popular vote by a wide margin too. Keep deceiving yourself till kingdom come. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Jeromejnr(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Buliwyf:

Jerome my boy. Why are you always posting pictures? Can't you post the link so we read what was actually said in it? Are you that dishonest that you think you can fool us with just headlines? Lol.

So, now its link you want grin..the phrases "free and fair" or "no evidence of any system fraud" in the body of the articles never do you.

No be only headline.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Buliwyf: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

So, now its link you want grin..the phrases "free and fair" or "no evidence of any system fraud" in the body of the articles never do you.

No be only headline.

You are just splitting hairs. Show the article if e sure for you. You know what's written in there doesn't agree with you. So you just snap headline and quote the rest out of context. Guy post the whole link na. Or you are afraid of being exposed as the ignoramus that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Obrigardo: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Noemic:
A billionaire just needs the money to get rich shey?

I’ll pretend like they don’t publicly declare campaign proceeds and account for where every dollar goes into.

But hey, one Obrigado on Nairaland says that the same Trump (who refused to get campaign funding from the biggest companies in America) is begging for $45 just so he can eat.

Don’t bother replying anymore tho, I don’t like engaging name callers.

trump is debt, over $400m you bingo
Deutsche bank may likely proceed to seize some of his properties
trump org will completely liquidate
Melania will divorce trump
Maralago value will depreciate, as hurricane and tornados are frequent around there, and also Epstein's investigation will reveal how maralago was used as a sex trafficking conduit when trump and epstein were pals
eric trump already deposed by NY AG on trumps estate tax scam. Public reporting on how trump and his father fleeced NY for decades in tax fraud is extensive
We will have to deal with ivanka trump's china trademark patents
and Jared kushners 666 avenue debt!
Another case that may likely wreck trump is Jean carrol's rape case. The GOP and RNC will not be behind trump then, so he can't fleece his base for cash to pay his lawyers. How long do you think trump will last in court even right now he is failing 1-25?
Don't be a dumb tool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by powerblaze(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Democrats don't need to finish Trump politically. He has finished himself. He can't recontest as a republican again. That's for sure

Trump base alone is 100 times bigger than the Republican bases put together. If he decides to run again it will be foolish for anyone to contest him. 73million americans voted for trump. Highest in republican history
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2020
wenti baba GEJ for do corrupt jega after secret meeting in Saudi Arabia..
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Prymestrr(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2020
9jahotblog:
trump isn't an outgoing President, you get that fact now before you get the reality on ground. He will be swear in next year as the 46th President of USA.

Ode mumu oloriburuku with zero sense...Only a new individual besides Trump can become the 46th POTUS and that person will be Biden. If (future impossible tense) Trump's magomago is allowed to slide and he succeeds in being president for a 2nd term, he still remains the 45th POTUS.

Senseless punks like you and that Righteousness89 fool will be talking in the nonsense like Trump has benefitted your miserable lives in any way positive ever angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by AustineJohn908(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad sadist ,hopeless man worship by Righteousness89,FFk and other FULLISH pipu
what of Foolish and useless u that support the Dullard in Aso Rock.. u are a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Feggie3: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Noemic:
Apt!
It’s saddening seeing Nigerians who has no idea about absolutely nothing, join discussions with ideas the get from watching CNN and other Mainstream media wholly owned by Democrats.

They even can’t do basic research before pouring forth what these media feed them!

Because wtf?! Anyone with working brains (and has been following the elections and it’s aftermath) knows almost everything is fishy about the elections.
From the dominion voting systems used, to the voting numbers, counting of ballots behind closed doors etc.

You are speaking too much grammar, Oga relax, they are recounting Georgia votes.... Let's see if your Trump will turn out to eventually win that State. After that we may consider to take ur kind seriously.
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by peculiar2233: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2020
9jahotblog:
trump isn't an outgoing President, you get that fact now before you get the reality on ground. He will be swear in next year as the 46th President of USA.
Keep dreaming, I hope u wake up from ur slumber on 20/01/2021 and ur eyes will be cleared.
But come to think of it, if u see anyone wey mumu pass u I beg sue d person ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Hotexplorers: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2020

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by SirBunky85(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
One thing about problems is that it makes you know a friend from an enemy!!!

Trump weeding his farmland cheesy cheesy grin

He doesn't mince words

It's well!!!
but if pmb had done same thing,you will call him a dictator. Hypocrisy Lee you there

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Buliwyf: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Feggie3:
You are speaking too much grammar, Oga relax, they are recounting Georgia votes.... Let's see if your Trump will turn out to eventually win that State. After that we may consider to take ur kind seriously.

People like Noemic are shameless. Even if Trump still loses Georgia after the tally, they will come up with new conspiracy theory to cry about. The guy is talking about research as if he went on ground to start investigating. The guy read some news media that caters to his own bias and some conspiracy theory online and he is here screaming CNN and main stream media. As if fringe media is the one with a higher credibility. The balls on these Trump clowns. cheesy cheesy

By the way here is a link of news about the Georgia recount so far: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526379-georgia-official-says-recount-should-be-finished-on-wednesday-most

There's not a prayer for Donald Trump in this election. But lets wait for Georgia to be finished.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Ibime(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2020
hotwax:
The same way FBI claimed Russia hoax was genuine until comey was sacked and secrets starts leaking.

The truth is, the rigging was well planned.

Trump has lost but GOP eyes will be wide open come next election

Russian hoax was genuine. People in Trumps team went to jail behind it (Roger Stones, Mike Cohen, Rick Gates). That the President wasn't charged thanks to William Barr does not mean it was a hoax.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Goke7: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
powerblaze:

Trump base alone is 100 times bigger than the Republican bases put together. If he decides to run again it will be foolish for anyone to contest him. 73million americans voted for trump. Highest in republican history

Those 73 million followers will diminish when he leaves office cos they are plastic fans who were only swayed by his sweet mouth. By the time all his atrocities will be exposed after he leaves office, na OYO Trump go dey

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Goke7: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Noemic:
Again, stop watching CNN!

DON’T take anything you see from the mainstream media seriously.
I’ve been following the case closely and some of the lawyers, Powell for example.

They have not lost any case with respect to the election!

Other private individuals and corporations who filed their lawsuits might have lost.

Trump team and lawyers haven’t!

So what are they waiting for? To file on January 20th abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Laboni: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
hotwax:
The responsibility of the cyber security agency is to investigate all claims of vulnerabilities and certify the election was impenetrable.

This certification takes 3 or 4 months.

For this man to come out and say the election was the most secured few days after election is political already.

Only cyber security expert will understand this topic. Even a bank cyber security certification and recertification takes month, talk more of a whole country as big as USA.

Trump was rigged out by the political system. He is an outsider. If he likes, he should the whole america, they will always penetrate the next guy he is to appoint

Many kids with internet on nairaland just commenting. Our father did a bad job raising empty kids.
You understand the game brother.. I told some people that Trump’s enemy are the political establishment both in Democratic Party and Republican Party, the cartels in the business sector. His policies are in contrast with their goals and objectives so, they had to gang up against him. Well he has done his best, he shouldn’t kill himself because he can’t win this people.
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Noemic: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol. I don’t know for them sir. Republicans are particularly pissed they are taking this much time to present evidence too and all they keep saying is “We’ve got substantial proof...” “We’ll release it soon...” etc.
Fingers crossed.

Goke7:

So what are they waiting for? To file on January 20th abi grin
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Noemic: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Try not to come in my mention again good sir. I’d appreciate.

However, I do not get my news from the mainstream media, republican or democrat owned. I avoid them all.
I wouldn’t want to break down categorically how obvious it was that the elections were rigged because it’ll further prolong the talks and debates.

I just want you to know that if 2019 ballots are recounted, Buhari will still win by a landslide.
Audit the votes, match them individually against pvc and cross examine, only then will you sieve out underage voters, dead people’s votes, multiple votes from one person, horrendous manufacture of vote numbers etc that happened in the north.
It’s only after these will you see who really won in 2019.

That’s pretty much the summary of everything you seem not to understand. You see its not rocket science?

Buliwyf:

People like Noemic are shameless. Even if Trump still loses Georgia after the tally, they will come up with new conspiracy theory to cry about. The guy is talking about research as if he went on ground to start investigating. The guy read some news media that caters to his own bias and some conspiracy theory online and he is here screaming CNN and main stream media. As if fringe media is the one with a higher credibility. The balls on these Trump clowns. cheesy cheesy

By the way here is a link of news about the Georgia recount so far: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526379-georgia-official-says-recount-should-be-finished-on-wednesday-most

There's not a prayer for Donald Trump in this election. But lets wait for Georgia to be finished.
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Noemic: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
I believe nobody asked for a recount, it’s merely their local authorities decision. What Trump and Republicans asked for is an audit to confirm signatories to all votes.

Moreover, Georgia’s recount is baseless and no matter the outcome will not change the electoral fraud litigations Trump lawyers are about to initiate.

Feggie3:
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Buliwyf: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Noemic:
Try not to come in my mention again good sir. I’d appreciate.

However, I do not get my news from the mainstream media, republican or democrat owned. I avoid them all.
I wouldn’t want to break down categorically how obvious it was that the elections were rigged because it’ll further prolong the talks and debates.

I just want you to know that if 2019 ballots are recounted, Buhari will still win by a landslide.
Audit the votes, match them individually against pvc and cross examine, only then will you sieve out underage voters, dead people’s votes, multiple votes from one person, horrendous manufacture of vote numbers etc that happened in the north.
It’s only after these will you see who really won in 2019.

That’s pretty much the summary of everything you seem not to understand. You see its not rocket science?

More incoherence as usual. If you do not get your news from mainstream media, you mean you get it from wacky conspiracy news sources and people like you cannot be taken seriously. Making untenable claims like that do not lend any credibility to your arguments, sorry.

Now you have gone from claiming to have evidence to a hypothetical scenario where the US election is exactly the same as the Nigerian election. LMAO. In that your hypothetical scenario, who says Buhari won't still end up winning?

Guy go and sleep you don't have point or evidence. Just tears and wild accusations. You have four years ahead of you to still cry and be butthurt. Don't waste all the tears on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by efficiencie(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
The tears that many will shed when Trump is sworn in as president will cause serious flooding ohhh...
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
cassidy1996:
na Eggs, pan toasts and apple slices for breakfast win am dis morning
Which kind food be this

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by History555: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
hotwax:
The same way FBI claimed Russia hoax was genuine until comey was sacked and secrets starts leaking.

Gop wants trump out
After that they start plotting how to rig the election in 2024 using mail in ballot
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by prince088: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
hotwax:

Smh. Lol

GOP eyes will open to what? They are the real fraudsters trying all available means to suppress voters, particularly the minority. If a full audit is done of the senate and house sits won by republicans......a disgusting revelation will be made. How do you think Lady G, and Turtle face won with such low approvals and polls having them tight? Because they dont have a honest republican sec of state like GA. Lady G is in a big scandal now of trying to pressure GA Sec of State to discard legal ballots so Trump can win.....makes every sane American ask if that was what he did in SC and if Mr Turtle did the same in KENTUCKY. After Biden is sworn in...the read fraudsters will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by abbey621(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

So JFK and Lincoln were on the verge of destroying America?

Yes according to the sentiments back then. Just like trump is being labeled racists, hitler, devil etc, JFK was seen as a Catholic who wanted to change the fundamental core of the USA and Lincoln was seen as the liberator of slaves who wanted to bankrupt the rich Southern States.
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
9jahotblog:

Hmm I'm going to bookmark this page so I can come back to quote you and remind you of This

Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by abbey621(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
georgeakins:

Were those 2 presidents killed because they wanted to destroy America?
I dont understand your comparison

YES! America back in the times of Lincoln was completely different to America of nowadays. Biggest trade was cotton and industralization fueled by slave work, Lincoln was seen as the president trying to take away the way people fed their families. JFK was a Catholic presdient in a Jewish dominated climate, the hatred was already at 50% and when he started talking about science and new world order crap, they took him out!
Re: Donald Trump Fire Director Of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency, Chris Krebs by abbey621(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
iamJ:
the institutions are too powerful, one man truly can't but trump has damaged the system a bit

Putin said American will change politicians but the policy is always the same till trump.

Trump has not damaged anything, it's all media rhetoric. Before Trump we knew the FBI and CIA cannot be trusted, we knew foreign trade agreements heavily favored the foreign countries more than the USA and we knew the presidents spent more discrtionary money on foreign policies than American infrastructure and workforce. All Trump tried to do was expose this but he went about it in a loud mouth, clownish way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH / Story Of Gnassingbe Eyadema, The Dictator Whose Family Ruled Togo For 50 Years / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.