Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report (11592 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Photos Of Babangida. Does He Owe Nigerians An Apology? / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Josywhyte: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2020
In other words,you're contesting for president come 2023...and u said its your destiny according to page 85 of your book.
We dey wait sha
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by omojesu202(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2020
favor914:
only Mumus think the Federal Government has the prerogative to restructure Nigeria, those are sentimental children that know nothing about Government. Two third of the states of the federation is needed (26) for any restructuring, it will never happen in your lifetime.

2/3 of 36 is 24

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by omojesu202(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:
El rufai report means nothing....what we want is simple

1) a Nigeria with 6 zones
2) let people be give choice to choose we zone they want through referendum
3) each zones would decide how many Provence they have and how it's created and how power is shared
4) each zone control their police , tax system , education , agro policy and minimum wage
5) each zone has an election vote of one ...wining each zones means one vote u need four vote to rule Nigeria

how possible is number 5?
that a winner must win in all zones b4 becoming president.
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by omojesu202(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2020
favor914:
Mr man I make my money in Dollars, I am not complaining, go and find a commodity to export & make foreign exchange, Lazy Oaf, if you need help, you ask, go to the business & Entertainment section & research.

please me I need help.
even if not in dollars, let me join you and be earning something.
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2020
omojesu202:

how possible is number 5?
that a winner must win in all zones b4 becoming president.
It's basic na ...so that all zones are equal in election ...that's how it's done in india ... expand your population all u want it doesn't matter
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by omojesu202(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2020
favor914:
My neighbor an urhobo Billionaire man residing in VGC has 24 children, we control our population Hypocrite?

24 is not much for a billionaire.
in the north, that man that comes to empty our sockaway has 4 wives. that's like at least 8 children.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Rhapsodia: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Justice for AFROSIX JAARA

https://www.nairaland.com/6261730/aksu-suspends-student-allegedly-abusing#96162146

let's support this movement...and front page...
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Donspicey: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2020
favor914:
Mr man I make my money in Dollars, I am not complaining, go and find a commodity to export & make foreign exchange, Lazy Oaf, if you need help, you ask, go to the business & Entertainment section & research.

So because u aint complaining so others should not complain abi?

Should we all allow our selfish interest to becloud our human sympathy??....

Dat u re doing well dos not mean many Nigerians are doing well......abi u forget say person wey no get na problem to dos wey get?

You are a bussiness woman but hw many ve u employed in order to reduce unemployment rate?

Dm strictly bizness

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Philipxxxx0: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2020
favor914:
Are you man or woman, your profile picture look like prostitute, how can you snap picture with your tongue out like that, do you want to like a dick ?.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by oluade11: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2020
God is your strength sir. I know the journey is not today o and God's will must definitely come to pass.
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2020
favor914:
only Mumus think the Federal Government has the prerogative to restructure Nigeria, those are sentimental children that know nothing about Government. Two third of the states of the federation is needed (26) for any restructuring, it will never happen in your lifetime.

I've never heard that two third of the states is needed for restructuring... The constitution granted the federal government exclusive Powers on many issues like controlling of natural resources which should have been controlled by the state...

The only thing needed for restructuring is for the legislature to review and revise the constitution for restructuring.

By the way which Law states that 2/3 states is needed for restructuring?

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

3) each zones would decide how many Provence they have and how it's created and how power is shared
4) each zone control their police , tax system , education , agro policy and minimum wage
5) each zone has an election vote of one ...wining each zones means one vote u need four vote to rule Nigeria

So u really believe states will allow themselves to be dissolved...
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Awoo88: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
LawLab247:
Whoever you plan to sell to us in 2023, better forget it and concentrate on selling the gospel of the kingdom, as every clergy that is worth his calling should. Same way Mbaka sold PMB to us way back in 2015 as the Messiah of Nigeria. Everyone knows that PMB turned out to be an accomplished failure.
Which one is accomplished failure ? Using failure for buhari is unfair to serious minded people who failed in their endeavor for no fault of theirs. buhari is beyond failure.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by nairavsdollars(f): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Yes, through referendum

Etinosa1234:

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Yes, through referendum

Lol... Is it not those that are in power that will organise a referendum?

So u believe Obaseki and okowa will give up their seats in power for restructuring ..

Or wike will give up his to join the East or the bayelsans..

Or u want to start another round of ethnic fights Esp in regions that are Multi tribal..

That 6 regions something won't work...

And those governors in power won't allow it...

Infact Jobs might be lost since their depts will have to be merged
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Are the states not happy ?

When Benin can be its own Provence, esan its own Provence ? Ishekiri its own Provence ? Uhrobo its own Provence ? Oh please they would agree in a bit

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are the states not happy ?

When Benin can be its own Provence, esan its own Provence ? Ishekiri its own Provence ? Uhrobo its own Provence ? Oh please they would agree in a bit

Then u should be satisfied with the current system Na... After all Benin have their lga, esans have their lga, itsekiri have their lga...

What's the difference.

U guys are the ones vying for the centre and due to it not going round the geopolitical zones... There are fears of ethnic domination...

What's ur guarantee that this won't happen in a region where a certain group has held on to power for too long?. Isnt it the same fears we hold in the current system where the north has held on to power for too long leading to tensions between both sides

Then let's talk abt representation at the federal level... Don't u think that a lot of sectors will be represented now that the fellow representative district have been scrapped
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Then u should be satisfied with the current system Na... After all Benin have their lga, esans have their lga, itsekiri have their lga...

What's the difference.

U guys are the ones vying for the centre and due to it not going round the geopolitical zones... There are fears of ethnic domination...

What's ur guarantee that this won't happen in a region where a certain group has held on to power for too long?. Isnt it the same fears we hold in the current system where the north has held on to power for too long leading to tensions between both sides

Then let's talk abt representation at the federal level... Don't u think that a lot of sectors will be represented now that the fellow representative district have been scrapped
Are the lga independent ? Are dey ? The governor still controls them
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are the lga independent ? Are dey ? The governor still controls them

What guarantee do u have that the supposed provinces will be independent also..... U forget.. they'll rely on the state govt
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Etinosa1234:

What guarantee do u have that the supposed provinces will be independent also..... U forget.. they'll rely on the state govt
Nope they won't rely on the states ...they people would decide through referendum what system they want

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Nope they won't rely on the states ...they people would decide through referendum what system they want

So if they won't rely on states, where would the provinces get their funding?

U can't make states autonomous and make provinces autonomous... It won't work

Fyi... The people can't decide what system of government they want otherwise it'll be barbaric as there will be many opinions that will be confusing. That's why we have representatives in govt who convey our request to the executives
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So if they won't rely on states, where would the provinces get their funding?

U can't make states autonomous and make provinces autonomous... It won't work

Fyi... The people can't decide what system of government they want otherwise it'll be barbaric as there will be many opinions that will be confusing. That's why we have representatives in govt who convey our request to the executives
Bros there won't be states any more ...just region and Provence ...the Provence would generate their income and pay certain percentage to the Provence the Provence then pay certain percentage to the federal government simple
If a Provence has oil they mine it

1 Like

Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by nairavsdollars(f): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
you are very much right. which governor will want to lose his seat?
Etinosa1234:

Lol... Is it not those that are in power that will organise a referendum?

So u believe Obaseki and okowa will give up their seats in power for restructuring ..

Or wike will give up his to join the East or the bayelsans..

Or u want to start another round of ethnic fights Esp in regions that are Multi tribal..

That 6 regions something won't work...

And those governors in power won't allow it...

Infact Jobs might be lost since their depts will have to be merged
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by PenSniper: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Useless scammer. What APC report is worth implementation ?
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Bros there won't be states any more ...just region and Provence ...the Provence would generate their income and pay certain percentage to the Provence the Provence then pay certain percentage to the federal government simple
If a Provence has oil they mine it

lol, so u want two sailors on a ship. instead of using the state as middleman ,why not abolish the state and make all province autonomous

dont u think the state will be useless as it doesnt even control its stream of income
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Etinosa1234:

lol, so u want two sailors on a ship. instead of using the state as middleman ,why not abolish the state and make all province autonomous

dont u think the state will be useless as it doesnt even control its stream of income
Do u even read my post at all or you just style

Provence would be autonomous and there would be no more state
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Do u even read my post at all or you just style

Provence would be autonomous and there would be no more state

Ur first claim was that there should be 6 regions... Forgotten?
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Gandollaar(f): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Favor149 is just running upandan trying to water down the thread. The point is APC realize propaganda can't take them afar despite their army of media influencers all over social media.
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ur first claim was that there should be 6 regions... Forgotten?
6 regions ...these are region they agreed to from ...region is better than states ... region is like a mini country ...

It's own everything including flag
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Etinosa1234: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

6 regions ...these are region they agreed to from ...region is better than states ... region is like a mini country ...

It's own everything including flag

does sydney have a different flag than australia or texas than usa

according to u, the provinces will control their resources. so if the provinces control their resources, what will be the use of the regional govt whwn they dont even control their sources of income?

also remember that there will be a central govt that is in charge of foreign affairs... so tell me the use of the regions

lastly.. non of the 36 governors will agree to give up their seats for restructuring. if u think so, u are living an illusion

i think u need to research ur restructuring definition more
Re: Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Etinosa1234:

does sydney have a different flag than australia or texas than usa

according to u, the provinces will control their resources. so if the provinces control their resources, what will be the use of the regional govt whwn they dont even control their sources of income?

also remember that there will be a central govt that is in charge of foreign affairs... so tell me the use of the regions

lastly.. non of the 36 governors will agree to give up their seats for restructuring. if u think so, u are living an illusion

i think u need to research ur restructuring definition more

When it comes to restructuring the people decide 100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Case Against CBN’s Directives On Bank Charges / Bukola Saraki: Secession Agitations Fuelled By High Injustice In Nigeria / Economic Blueprint: Atiku Tackles Lai Mohammed, Demands Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.