Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom (45536 Views)

University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by watchindelta(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
everywhere cultist ummm
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by ablejesus26(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A yellowba Muslim

Wole Soyinka

Should be blamed for this.

sad

Hmm do you know you are the first person to do dis una usual childish bigotry on dis thread

Can joblessness,idleness,laziness and poverty affect someone's brain negatively at this rate and level?

stop posting rubbish just bcus you want to masturbate on cheap bigotry

Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by ZhiosonWind: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
A life without ruggedity from early age is not worth living
But the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

What makes you think little Emmanuella is not rugged

Rugged how
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
humilitypays:
If a known terrorist supporter, an uneducated hoodlum like Buhari can become Nigeria's president, nothing is impossible in Nigeria!

If an ex drug baron and wire fraud ring boss can become the Governor of Lagos state and the lord of Yoruba land, then nothing is a surprise in Nigeria!

If a well known Yahoo boy can become Imo state Governor and appoint popular ritualists into his cabinet, then impossibility does not exist in Nigeria!

If a Governorship candidate that came 4th in an election he never campaigned for, later became Governor through a corrupt supreme court, what else is a surprise in Nigeria

If a country's military created to protect the citizens of that country can confidently kill protesting citizens while the world watches, and later comes out to deny it even with clear evidences and some citizens continue to support them because of politics, tell me what else is a surprise to you

If Police officers meant to bring peace and confidence to the society can boldly brag and tell citiznes that "I can kill you here and nothing will happen", and when he does, nobody questions him, and truly nothing happens....tell me, what else amazes you about Nigeria

If terrorists can end up being in charge of Nigeria's government and freeing Boko Haram terrorist while killing ordinary protesters, tell me what other thing could surprise you
You are a HERO.
A crate of HERO for u.....!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by bencr7: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
YouAreFinished:
Secondary School Students shocked
The South East will just be teaching everyone bad bad things angry
is uyo south east you are finish both in body and soul that why ur brain need medical surgery
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by BigDick70inch(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

As in eh....

[b]Common where have u been hiding smiley??
smiley[/b
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
A life without ruggedity from early age is not worth living
But the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

What makes you think little Emmanuella is not rugged
DEFINITION OF RUGGED MEAN
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by YeSJacky(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
If nah me alone, u for just release the cultist to go.
So many social media activists, politicians, celebrities, religious leaders, policemen, military men, peer group leaders, traditional leaders, educational leaders, business persons and other paramilitaries are built on serious ground of cultism amidst the fact that they are people's role model.

I wouldn't meddle myself in their affairs by arresting any of them. so that they won't regroup and kill me. #lifetoosweet. My people use to say, "mbre adia" which means "eaten by game".

#EndCultism
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
JChase:
Oh my Akwa Ibom,the land of promise.is this the promise promised?
The promise has not resolved. Give it time.
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Unrated900(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
and bad news all time

You and P.M news never have way forward news

It’s bad bad news you always carries

Can’t you be like punch news paper
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kinematics:
Even in secondary school sad sad

Hunchogee
Ilaumoh
Na una Rivers state teach us na..
Na only bad bad thing Rivers state the reach others..
You guys are the bad side of South south while we are the light..

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Agugbadin: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
The existence of CULTISTS in Akwaibom is as old as the state.
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Incognito403: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A yellowba Muslim

Wole Soyinka

sad

Wole Soyinka is a Muslim?!

I wouldn't expect anything better from a sex peddler.
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Agugbadin: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You no go learn good things.
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by marsman: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
humilitypays:
If a known terrorist supporter, an uneducated hoodlum like Buhari can become Nigeria's president, nothing is impossible in Nigeria!

If an ex drug baron and wire fraud ring boss can become the Governor of Lagos state and the lord of Yoruba land, then nothing is a surprise in Nigeria!

If a well known Yahoo boy can become Imo state Governor and appoint popular ritualists into his cabinet, then impossibility does not exist in Nigeria!

If a Governorship candidate that came 4th in an election he never campaigned for, later became Governor through a corrupt supreme court, what else is a surprise in Nigeria

If a country's military created to protect the citizens of that country can confidently kill protesting citizens while the world watches, and later comes out to deny it even with clear evidences and some citizens continue to support them because of politics, tell me what else is a surprise to you

If Police officers meant to bring peace and confidence to the society can boldly brag and tell citiznes that "I can kill you here and nothing will happen", and when he does, nobody questions him, and truly nothing happens....tell me, what else amazes you about Nigeria

If terrorists can end up being in charge of Nigeria's government and freeing Boko Haram terrorist while killing ordinary protesters, tell me what other thing could surprise you

Lord in Yoruba Land, are y'all dumb or Stupid or maybe both.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by guiddoti: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Greenbirth:
One big problem about these Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers state, and Edo is cultism. Their cultists Operate on different levels. Some can even fly. If you are a student of Uniport you will agree with me. Even a day-old baby belongs to a cult group. DEY WELL AND DEY GBAM
oga, go sit down! Which state is cult free in southern Nigeria? It is only abokis NE & NW that are free.
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by UGAHAM(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You are right in Rivers State mother is a cultists, father and most hungry ones. That region SS hmmmmm cult sweet them like food. In SE u hardly hear such stories. Even governor get his cult boys. Soon we will no who will bear the glory syndromes.
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Mamijoh(f): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
R0kstarr8:
U went to school just to become a cultist
Some children sef
I wonder for them
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by sapientia(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Our silly police will put him cell
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by olayiwola72(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A yellowba Muslim

Wole Soyinka

sad

Can you see your life outside
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Babandia27: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nsutor Mkpo........what is even so rewarding in being a cultist?
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Kingrefreshed: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested one David Joshua Okon, an SS2 student of West Itam Secondary School, Uyo, for allegedly killing an SS3 student, Solomon Bassey, in a cult clash between the two classes.

Disclosing this to newsmen, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Odiko MacDon, said the Commissioner of Police, CP Amiengheme Andrew, frowned at the moral decadence in some secondary schools and called on parents to inculcate values into their children.

According to MacDon, the proscription order of the State government will be enforced to the letter as it concerns this incident

''David Joshua Okon, who stabbed and killed one Solomon Bassey, of the same school in a cult-related SS2 and SS3 fight has been arrested ”MacDon said

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/ss2-student-kills-ss3-student-during-cult-clash-between-their-classes-in-akwa-ibom.html

He is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Oteikwu1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Child of d world
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Edoziesmart(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Greenbirth:
One big problem about these Akwaibom, Cross river, Bayelsa, Rivers state and Edo is cultism. Their cultists Operate in different levels. Some can even fly. If you are a student of Uniport you will agree with me. Even a day old baby belong to cult group. DEY WELL AND DEY GBAM
I remembered how I escaped from one *powiede* then in sec school. Dude was forcing me to join cult in my ss2 while he was in ss1 then about 10+ years ago.
I suffered schooling in bayelsa state cus of cult issue.
Na so niggas won try by all means to bam me make I come on board. Thank God for me though.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by SILVERLINES: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A yellowba Muslim

Wole Soyinka

sad

Keep kwayet my friend
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by tamunobello: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested one David Joshua Okon, an SS2 student of West Itam Secondary School, Uyo, for allegedly killing an SS3 student, Solomon Bassey, in a cult clash between the two classes.

Disclosing this to newsmen, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Odiko MacDon, said the Commissioner of Police, CP Amiengheme Andrew, frowned at the moral decadence in some secondary schools and called on parents to inculcate values into their children.

According to MacDon, the proscription order of the State government will be enforced to the letter as it concerns this incident

''David Joshua Okon, who stabbed and killed one Solomon Bassey, of the same school in a cult-related SS2 and SS3 fight has been arrested ”MacDon said

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/ss2-student-kills-ss3-student-during-cult-clash-between-their-classes-in-akwa-ibom.html
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Harrykn: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm not surprised. Maybe their Benin lords lords gave order.
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Kinematics: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Na una Rivers state teach us na..
You guys are the bad side of South south while we are the light.. [/s]

Bushmen, child cultists.. illiterate clowns
Re: SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom by Kinematics: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
UGAHAM:

You are right in Akwa Ibom mother is a cultists, father and most hungry ones. That Akwa Ibom hmmmmm cult sweet them like food. In SE ritualists and kidnappers. Even governor get his cult boys in SE. Soon we will no who will bear the glory syndromes.

You are very correct.
In Akwa Ibom state even a newborn is a cultist. In the SE we see kidnappers, old men and women as cultists. Why is it always like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / Kwara State University (kwasu)admission List Is Out / University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.