Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (40022 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Arysexy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
And this he goat calls himself born again Christian of Christ embassy church.

Shameless man
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Front0lane: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
How is Umahi the only performing governor in the East ? What as Umahi accomplished compare Obiano in every aspect of governance.

Has Umahi beta Obiano in

Education
IGR
Road Construction
Bridge Construcion
Hospital

It is God that will strike every member of your household dead if you mention anything about Umahi receiving lesser revenue compared to others because you should have considered that as why others did beta than him instead of praising out of sentiment n foolishness.

jlinkd78:
Internet never forgets. In saner climes Umahi should cover his face in shame. I v no problem with him jumping ship cos both PDP and APC are same but for a man to say that even if he wants to leave PDP he can never move to APC and suddenly now in APC and still using d same Character analogy on both issues surprised me. Umahi d only performing governor in d whole of South East has again given us reason never to believe in politicians. This is one reason Nnamdi Kanu has followership cos of his consistency on his chosen ideology. How can Umahi demand respect when he turned around 360 degrees to what he swore never to do or have all d APC leadership in Ebonyi wiped out? Where belle face

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by seborrhic: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is the most foolish decision any person can take.
Unless Umahi is seeking protection for something he did because APC will disintegrate as soon as Buhari leaves power.
I don't even see them surviving contesting 2023.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by eagleeye2: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Believe a politician at your peril.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Grandmeister:

Exactly my point in the other thread! He has enjoyed the juiciest political posts under the party and then suddenly remembers the party is no good..from party chairman to deputy governor to governor...amaechi also enjoyed under pdp for 12 solid years and then remembered pdp was no good lol..tomorrow amaechi will tell you that pdp destroyed Nigeria for 16 years but he was in pdp for 12 years...is Nigerian politics not wonderful?
This one even enjoyed PDP more than Amaechi.
The funniest thing is that he will happily accept the post of a board Chairman or junior minister if APC wins 2023 election. Something they can not take under PDP. Who thought Amaechi will end up as a minister under buhari? Someone that finance APC with the River state's allocations.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Okuda(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kingsley furcking Okoro!!!!
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by ada9ja(f): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
peacekante:
I have always insisted on character. People that jump from one party to the other should examine their characters unless if there is any problem within your party. /

I guess he just saw a problem in PDP n he left
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Karlifate: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
bilulu:

thats Nigeria politics, reason y Nigeria won't progress ...
Gbam!
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Omezif(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
This man is craft who is him to secure governorship ticket if he had eanlier make such stupid decision before becoming the ebonyi state governor both in his first and second tenures. Now he's airing his grievence.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
wonderful and wonderment

Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by oche2020: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
The politicians are even very surprised when you trust what they tell you...
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
longetivity:
Trust politicians at ur own peril
Foolish liars
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Badonasty(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
lol...na today? Atiku talk pass this one
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
BigBelleControl:
What does a politician and a prostitute have in common.
They're both not loyal.
They also fvck us but we pay them.
No difference. Politicians own worst cos they have bleeped us real bad we are now in comatoes state and yet, they don't want to stop fucking us. Olosho go Sha run if person faint.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Politicians, even woke will soon join APC, its all about selfish interest .
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Manbryto(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Did he say Buhari is his boss. This uncommon transformer of ebony is really as dumb as he look. How is Buhari your boss. Stupid
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by buchilino(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Karlifate:

••• No permanent friends;

••• No permanent foes;

••• Only permanent interests.

TERRIBLE CURSE
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by PrincessB1(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
They are all the same.

Not to be trusted.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by HandmadeD: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Business men
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Ubdavis(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
A good politician is like a chameleon
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Kingrefreshed: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
peacekante:
Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, on Tuesday, said despite his close relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari, he “can never” join a party like the president’s All Progressives Congress (APC).

Speaking during a press briefing in Abaliki, the Ebonyi State capital, Governor Umahi dismissed media reports that he had defected to the APC.

“They said I have decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC). This is laughable and the question is that why are people so much interested in my politics?” the governor queried.

Umahi clarified that although he maintains a personal relationship with President Buhari, he would never join the APC with the kind of leaders the party houses in the state.

He said, “The clarification is that my relationship with Mr President is because Mr President is my boss and the relationship is personal. Mr President or any APC person has never asked me to come over to the APC and they will never ask. There is no reason for me to leave my party the PDP of which I was the party chairman, deputy governor and now governor. I have always insisted on character. People that jump from one party to the other should examine their characters unless if there is any problem within your party.

“As at today and tomorrow, and till Christ comes there will be no crisis in PDP. So, there is no reason for me to leave the PDP and even if there were crisis in PDP and there is the need for me to leave PDP, I can never leave PDP to the kind of APC in Ebonyi State. With the kind of leader (not all of them but most of them) in Ebonyi State that have failed the state woefully. So I can never be on the same political platform with them. This is very key and much a fact for us to know.

“So, I am focused in doing my job, I am focused in governance and I have always insisted that we should leave party politics to our party men and women. As soon as you are elected you should focus on your job. I am not yet into politics of re-election and the fever that is gripping from day one is the fever of delivery on the dividends of democracy. So they should leave me alone with their dirty party politics because I am focused, I am a PDP member and I have benefited by privileges the platform of PDP has afforded me to be a party chairman, to be a deputy governor and to be a governor,” the governor added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHTkpGrYmdw

https://thewhistler.ng/i-can-never-join-a-party-like-apc-umahi-reaffirms-loyalty-to-pdp-video/

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why can’t the good ones go and form another party it’s always Apc Or Pdp.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Elose11(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
BabaOwen:
Atiku a northerner has tried his luck, the ruling party will zone their presidential ticket to the south, why can't the PDP also zone their own ticket to the south too? Is PDP a party created for Northerners

If only PDP allowed fairness, Umahi will still be in the PDP by now
Has Apc zoned their presidential ticket to the south? I think not. Why don't Umahi wait until such is done and pdp did not follow suit before jumping ship? Anyway 2023 will soon be here. He will become like the man he took over from in Ebonyi, Martins Elechi: politically dead.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by luckyz4rea(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
You'll never know how dishonest you are until you are tempted!
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by mechanics(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Politicians are liars and not trustworthy.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Nchenches: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
longetivity:
Trust politicians at ur own peril

All the politicians want is make Nigeria a one party state - no more opposition. Thus politicians continue to EAT abundant.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by catherine1998: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hedonini:

Even if they zone it to the South East, you think a local man - a slimy, vainglorious character like Umahi would get it? No chance
Let them zone it first, forget who will win, even if he loses he won't be the first or the last to lose primary, just let the man be please, haba
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by iezeiyida(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
That's how Tinubu said affirmatively he doesn't believe in ''One Nigeria'' in '97 but he now want to become President of what he doesn't believe in

Anyway, a Dr friend of mine who's a real niggarrr told me years back that ''without lies, there will be no truth''.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by catherine1998: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Elose11:

Has Apc zoned their presidential ticket to the south? I think not. Why don't Umahi wait until such is done and pdp did not follow suit before jumping ship? Anyway 2023 will soon be here. He will become like the man he took over from in Ebonyi, Martins Elechi: politically dead.
You are talking rubbish, He will never be like Elechi both men are not of the same capacity, you can see from the way both men governed Beautiful Ebonyi, the two administration can never be compared, Umahi is a shinning light anywhere anytime
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Cmanforall: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
peacekante:
Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, on Tuesday, said despite his close relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari, he “can never” join a party like the president’s All Progressives Congress (APC).

Speaking during a press briefing in Abaliki, the Ebonyi State capital, Governor Umahi dismissed media reports that he had defected to the APC.

“They said I have decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC). This is laughable and the question is that why are people so much interested in my politics?” the governor queried.

Umahi clarified that although he maintains a personal relationship with President Buhari, he would never join the APC with the kind of leaders the party houses in the state.

He said, “The clarification is that my relationship with Mr President is because Mr President is my boss and the relationship is personal. Mr President or any APC person has never asked me to come over to the APC and they will never ask. There is no reason for me to leave my party the PDP of which I was the party chairman, deputy governor and now governor. I have always insisted on character. People that jump from one party to the other should examine their characters unless if there is any problem within your party.

“As at today and tomorrow, and till Christ comes there will be no crisis in PDP. So, there is no reason for me to leave the PDP and even if there were crisis in PDP and there is the need for me to leave PDP, I can never leave PDP to the kind of APC in Ebonyi State. With the kind of leader (not all of them but most of them) in Ebonyi State that have failed the state woefully. So I can never be on the same political platform with them. This is very key and much a fact for us to know.

“So, I am focused in doing my job, I am focused in governance and I have always insisted that we should leave party politics to our party men and women. As soon as you are elected you should focus on your job. I am not yet into politics of re-election and the fever that is gripping from day one is the fever of delivery on the dividends of democracy. So they should leave me alone with their dirty party politics because I am focused, I am a PDP member and I have benefited by privileges the platform of PDP has afforded me to be a party chairman, to be a deputy governor and to be a governor,” the governor added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHTkpGrYmdw

https://thewhistler.ng/i-can-never-join-a-party-like-apc-umahi-reaffirms-loyalty-to-pdp-video/

This is not even a #throwback as it happened in this corona period.

But he is free to make his decisions.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by catherine1998: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jostoman:
were you there when PDP were zoning presidential ticket to the north?
He doesn't need to be there, Secondus remaining as Chairman, no southerner will contest under PDP, stop asking stupid question.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by jacoik(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
Internet never forgets. In saner climes Umahi should cover his face in shame. I v no problem with him jumping ship cos both PDP and APC are same but for a man to say that even if he wants to leave PDP he can never move to APC and suddenly now in APC and still using d same Character analogy on both issues surprised me. Umahi d only performing governor in d whole of South East has again given us reason never to believe in politicians. This is one reason Nnamdi Kanu has followership cos of his consistency on his chosen ideology. How can Umahi demand respect when he turned around 360 degrees to what he swore never to do or have all d APC leadership in Ebonyi wiped out? Where belle face
you said it all. in fact that is end of discussion eod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.