Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (40004 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by themanderon: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Politicians especially Nigerian politicians are the scum of the earth. None will make heaven with the kind of despicable life they lead.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Cchuks27(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
I like this man. He has made Ebonyi State quite relevant by consistently being on the news. He has taken steps his predecessors would never have dreamt or had the balls to take. Nice one
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by 3Ceagle(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi is a politician and politicians don't have principle or morals, they are simply shameless. He is seen as the most performing governor in the east and this goes to show that performance is not based on party affiliation, if not Okorocha would have been the best governor.
He is free to move anywhere, I just hope the people will exhibit critical thinking when election comes. All the people in APC and PDP do not have the intelligence to turn around the fortunes of the country for better. They do not have the capacity to bring change or break the current faulty structure to the desired state.
The current structure was never what the various nationalities through our then leaders agreed on. This present constitution was drafted by few people under minitary supervision and was never a product of the people. Period.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by singwa: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
He's a Nigerian politician.

That's what they do.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Staro: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol ...
Internet never dies
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Ihejirikakings(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hahaha

Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2020
That’s Nigerian politicians for you, they easily go back to their vomit �
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Onlinesmart: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
Atiku a northerner has tried his luck, the ruling party will zone their presidential ticket to the south, why can't the PDP also zone their own ticket to the south too? Is PDP a party created for Northerners

If only PDP allowed fairness, Umahi will still be in the PDP by now
GEJ is from Bauchi state.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Onlinesmart:
GEJ is from Bauchi state.
I don't feel comfortable when am quoted by dull fools. Buhari that is about to spend 8 years, it seems he is from Cross river abi.

Abeg no disturb me with your senseless quote again
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by EmekaA125(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Foolish man
What makes him a foolish man
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by EmekaA125(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2020
So
Atiku defected to APC and helped enthrone Buhari. Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Kwankwaso, Saraki did same. Muazu as PDP National Chairman couldn't deliver Bauchi to GEJ. He practically worked against his party together with Sambo(GEJ's vice) simply because they all viewed 2015 as Northern agenda. Did anyone arrest or slam them? I wonder why you people want to crucify Umahi. His move is a welcome development because PDP under Secondus(Wike's remote control) wants to zone the ticket back to Atiku 2023. So it means Igbos will bear the blunt of Atiku's inability to unseat Buhari in 2019 polls. He couldn't even secure majority bloc votes in his region, North-East. He struggled to win Adamawa whereas Obi cleared his SE despite SE governor's unwillingness to support him. That's what we call capacity. Atiku doesn't have the goodwill of the people. Money can't buy you trust and integrity. U earned it. Buhari, Obi earned it for themselves. I don't know anyone that enjoys such goodwill in South West. Let's watch and see what Umahi's defection portends for SouthEast. I support Alhaji Buba Galadima on his earlier assertion: It's SouthEast Presidency not Igbo Presidency because the latter portrays some kind of tribal colouration which makes most people think an Igbo man will divide Nigeria once he clinches the Presidency. Well, it's only equity and fairness that will put to rest IPOB agitation which will likely go fierce should North or SW holds on to power beyond 2023. Enough is Enough!!!
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2020
EmekaA125:

What makes him a foolish man
Keep asking question u already know the answer to
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by catherine1998: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Keep asking question u already know the answer to
And what is the answer if I may ask?
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2020
catherine1998:
And what is the answer if I may ask?
Do ur findings grin
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by catherine1998: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2020
EmekaA125:
So
Atiku defected to APC and helped enthrone Buhari. Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Kwankwaso, Saraki did same. Muazu as PDP National Chairman couldn't deliver Bauchi to GEJ. He practically worked against his party together with Sambo(GEJ's vice) simply because they all viewed 2015 as Northern agenda. Did anyone arrest or slam them? I wonder why you people want to crucify Umahi. His move is a welcome development because PDP under Secondus(Wike's remote control) wants to zone the ticket back to Atiku 2023. So it means Igbos will bear the blunt of Atiku's inability to unseat Buhari in 2019 polls. He couldn't even secure majority bloc votes in his region, North-East. He struggled to win Adamawa whereas Obi cleared his SE despite SE governor's unwillingness to support him. That's what we call capacity. Atiku doesn't have the goodwill of the people. Money can't buy you trust and integrity. U earned it. Buhari, Obi earned it for themselves. I don't know anyone that enjoys such goodwill in South West. Let's watch and see what Umahi's defection portends for SouthEast. I support Alhaji Buba Galadima on his earlier assertion: It's SouthEast Presidency not Igbo Presidency because the latter portrays some kind of tribal colouration which makes most people think an Igbo man will divide Nigeria once he clinches the Presidency. Well, it's only equity and fairness that will put to rest IPOB agitation which will likely go fierce should North or SW holds on to power beyond 2023. Enough is Enough!!!
My brother God bless you, don't mind the ungratefuls, instead of them to support & encourage a man that is bold enough to say give us this(President) it is our turn, all they can do is to attack the innocent man just for nothing, they are still the one shouting SE Leaders are coward they kept quiet while they are cheating us, someone is now saying stop the cheating yet the same people are the ones attacking him, oh! our dear south east which way.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by catherine1998: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Do ur findings grin
Findings on what
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
catherine1998:
Findings on what
On....
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by EmekaA125(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2020
catherine1998:
My brother God bless you, don't mind the ungratefuls, instead of them to support & encourage a man that is bold enough to say give us this(President) it is our turn, all they can do is to attack the innocent man just for nothing, they are still the one shouting SE Leaders are coward they kept quiet while they are cheating us, someone is now saying stop the cheating yet the same people are the ones attacking him, oh! our dear south east which way.
We shall get it right this time around.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Onlinesmart: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
I don't feel comfortable when am quoted by dull fools. Buhari that is about to spend 8 years, it seems he is from Cross river abi.

Abeg no disturb me with your senseless quote again
You're the dullard here. GEJ spent 8 years in aso rock, 2 as vp and 6 as president. OBJ was a southerner as well. You should sue your ogbete school for stuffing your skulls with sawdust.
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by Jostoman: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
catherine1998:
He doesn't need to be there, Secondus remaining as Chairman, no southerner will contest under PDP, stop asking stupid question.
says by who?
Re: Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) by jonneljonn(m): 4:44am On May 22, 2021
useles man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos / APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.