Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa (64095 Views)

Namu Central Yam Market: Fire Razes Yam Market In Plateau (Pictures) / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) / Fire Outbreak In Otukpo Main Market Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Mgada1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uwuh!!! Nenge wan kpongo tswar ne fa oh. Ka cheap girls tsee u nenge amin ye ga? Wan bagu. Shi twar wou fetee...

hahahaaa...ornen calm down.
u fa kwagh tuhwan tso?
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by emilfischer(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2020
rita25:
WE DONT SELL IN TUBERS..WE SELL HEAP AND TRAILER BASED ON SIZES
ok
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mgada1:
Uwuh!!! Nenge wan kpongo tswar ne fa oh. Ka cheap girls tsee u nenge amin ye ga? Wan bagu. Shi twar wou fetee...

hahahaaa...ornen calm down.
u fa kwagh tuhwan tso?
orne twa wou fetee..
Am not Tiv but this insult dey enter deep even if you don't understand the language e go still pain you.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Kennyfancy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
snowland:
Chai, see biz opportunity. How I wish I fit get someone reliable to manage this for me..

Abeg how much does it cost to buy an average sized tuber in Lagos?
do you have the ready market to sell ?, currently serving in venue and very close to the market, A reply will be nice
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Philip4564(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Kennyfancy:
do you have the ready market to sell ?, currently serving in venue and very close to the market, A reply will be nice
pls how do I get in touch with you??
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Pilate2016(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2020
rita25:
i supply from biam direct inbox me for details......i am a proud ayatutu woman
I have sent you a pm ma'am.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Pilate2016(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Karmatyra:

okay. I sell yam in abuja too. plus other businesses. it's easy for me kos I have a yam farm in Zaki biam and my mum is like the chief of all farmers there in benue grin grin I learned from her. she will put you through and you can carry on by yourself. no go put money for anybody hand make them chop am.
Please can you help me out with the yam business? I tried sending you a pm but it was not accessible.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by iretinyeee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pilate2016:

Please can you help me out with the yam business? I tried sending you a pm but it was not accessible.
sis I sent a msg to u. Pls respond
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Pilate2016(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2020
iretinyeee:
sis I sent a msg to u. Pls respond

Ok thanks... Let me check. I'm a bro though smiley
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by bolaji73(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Pls, If you have a ready market for Yams, kindly send a PM. I'm in Ibadan currently. I need market for my newly harvested yams I planted while serving in Benue..You can also chat me up if you want to invest fully in the yam Business...WhatsApp..08137775940
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by iretinyeee(f): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Karmatyra:

okay. I sell yam in abuja too. plus other businesses. it's easy for me kos I have a yam farm in Zaki biam and my mum is like the chief of all farmers there in benue grin grin I learned from her. she will put you through and you can carry on by yourself. no go put money for anybody hand make them chop am.
sis I send a msg to u. Check ur mail
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Kennyfancy(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Philip4564:
pls how do I get in touch with you??
my whatsapp number is in my signature, whatsapp me and let talk
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Kaylet: 5:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Karmatyra:

Biko, Your number
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Kaylet: 5:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Karmatyra:

..sent 30 tubers for 3,500 to ph begining of this month though. Although he sent 4k I used 5h to pay for wheelbarrow. and yams are expensive now sef. December,January,February is the ideal time because of harvest. E dey plenty!!
nomba
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Kaylet: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Karmatyra:
i did o. read your message.

I've sent you mine
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Centmelody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Karmatyra:

Hey Victoria,long time no see,for you I can send 20tubers for free. my christmass gift. you just pay the way bill and carry.
hmmm! Na wah o
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Badmushev: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Up for grabs
MTN DATA
1GB - #350
2GB - #700
3GB - #1000
KINDLY CALL OR WHATSAPP THIS NUMBER: 07043000883
PAYMENT IS WITH EASE ACROSS ALL BANKS.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
rita25:
WE DONT SELL IN TUBERS..WE SELL HEAP AND TRAILER BASED ON SIZES

Hello good evening. I need some tubers of yam this week. Can you help me send them down to Lagos?
Can I have your contact ma'am?
I will appreciate every of your urgent assistance ma'am
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by rita25(f): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2020
i dont do pay on delivery .you cn get somebody to come see the yams pay nd then lift to your location in lagos.
RiyadhGoddess:

Hello good evening. I need some tubers of yam this week. Can you help me send them down to Lagos?
Can I have your contact ma'am?
I will appreciate every of your urgent assistance ma'am
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by migeoart(f): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2020
rita25:
Drop your contact
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by migeoart(f): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Karmatyra:

pls drop ur contact i am looking for a supplier or send it to my whatsapp 07087244361
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by smcotty(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
snowland:
Chai, see biz opportunity. How I wish I fit get someone reliable to manage this for me..

Abeg how much does it cost to buy an average sized tuber in Lagos?

Did this business with someone's capital as at 2018, I was buying from Garatu in Niger State, used a capital of 500k, profit was to be shared 70:30. After my first trip, I made a profit of 130k baba said the profit was too small for 500k investment. The whole transaction was done in seven days. If we had continued by now we for dae buy full trailer. I know the in n out of the business but I no get capital. The only disadvantage if the business is Accident.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2020
rita25:
i dont do pay on delivery .you cn get somebody to come see the yams pay nd then lift to your location in lagos.

Ma'am I've not asked for pay on delivery. I asked for your contact to know how it's being done or sold and how you can help me lift them to Lagos. I thought you are based there. It's for charity not business and I need them this week. I await your response please
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by ojorich(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Ma'am I've not asked for pay on delivery. I asked for your contact to know how it's being done or sold and how you can help me lift them to Lagos. I thought you are based there. It's for charity not business and I need them this week. I await your response please
Good day, I can help get them for you,based in Gboko benue state,just let me know the qty needed and I can deliver to lag for you....also anyone interested can pm lets do business...not only yams,including soya beans and millet
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Jessie31(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
I want to go into yam business and will love to start with 100 tubers. What is the cost and their sizes?
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Jessie31(f): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
ojorich:

Good day, I can help get them for you,based in Gboko benue state,just let me know the qty needed and I can deliver to lag for you....also anyone interested can pm lets do business...not only yams,including soya beans and millet
Are you a farmer, yam wholesaler or you want to be a middleman between the farmer/seller and buyer at a percentage?
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Jessie31(f): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Blessed3434:

Try me. Let talk 09060139494
Hi, will need 100 tubers of yam in Lagos. Can you deliver?
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by tammyf: 1:19am On Apr 02, 2021
rita25:
plz how do I get ur number...like to do business wit u.im in ph...edwardotp3@gmail.com
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by tammyf: 1:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Karmatyra:

Hey Victoria,long time no see,for you I can send 20tubers for free. my christmass gift. you just pay the way bill and carry.
plz how do I get ur contact..
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by rita25(f): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2021
SORRY YAMS ARE FINISHED
tammyf:
plz how do I get ur number...like to do business wit u.im in ph...edwardotp3@gmail.com
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by vineyardfarms: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Experiencenaija:
This is only possible at the largest yam market in West Africa located in Nigeria called "Zaki Biam Yam Market". The Zaki Biam market is believed to be the largest yam market in Nigeria and perhaps Africa, it accounts for 70% of yam cultivated in Nigeria. Buyers from other African countries patronize the market due to the ridiculous prices at which you can purchase yams in bulk.

To know more about the market, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrnZH6EZIRA&t=5s

Nigeria is blessed, EXCEPT for WICKED EVIL LEADERS
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by axone(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
rita25:
add me on Whatsapp( thru that number in my signature) we need to talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.