Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa (64295 Views)

Namu Central Yam Market: Fire Razes Yam Market In Plateau (Pictures) / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) / Fire Outbreak In Otukpo Main Market Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by sigiyaya(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
well i hve been to europe and america and they are all just like nigeria. a mixture of people put together by treaties. for example the whole of arizona and texas and california was annexed from mexico and turned to usa and the place is full of mexicans blacks and whites in an unholy alliance but that hasnt stopped the usa from being the global power right ? the problem of nigeria is nigerians. PERIOD. its the people. they are too stupid to get out of each others way and work together. too much egos and tribal sentiments clouds their judgement
Bro look beyound the peole in europe and America and look are the American and European system of governance, Structure of the institutions of Government then you will understand the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Saig: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
without the north we are dead. the south is overrated. north is the supplier of food

Benue is NOT North. Benue is Middle Belt or Central Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by rita25(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
WE DONT SELL IN TUBERS..WE SELL HEAP AND TRAILER BASED ON SIZES
emilfischer:

how much for one tuber of yam in this market.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by lekki1444: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
sigiyaya:
Bro look beyound the peole in europe and America and look are the American and European system of governance, Structure of the institutions of Government then you will understand the problem of Nigeria.
its the people that make a place bro. without the people its just buildings and road. the people make the place. all those things you mentioned ? is it not the people who put all of it together ? the structures and institutions etc ? its the people right ? thats where our problem is. the people
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by sigiyaya(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
i know about all these countries bro. I was born in one of them wink
Good you know about all these and you are shouting God up and down. All was it God that made does European countries they way they are? Bro please some of us who are privileged to travel out of Nigeria and has seen and experience a better system should at least use some social media platform like Narialand to educate our people and try as much as we can to open there eyes to the reality of life. Not shouting God, God, God everyday as if it God that provides 24/7 hours electricity for you in Europe.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by sylve11: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nice one........... cool
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
rita25:
i supply from biam direct inbox me for details......i am a proud ayatutu woman
So it is ayatutu and no ajatu?
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
without the north we are dead. the south is overrated. north is the supplier of food
Benue is not North

1 Like

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Saig: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Benue is blessed. Too much of everything. Talk about fruits you will see in excess during season, tomatoes waste, pepper wastes, mangoes waste... everything waste. Stupid leadership is killing that state. she should have been among the richest. last time I heard the Federal Government wanted to partner with the state to build yam flour mill and also dredge the River Benue but I have not heard anything again since then. That state should have been one of the richest.

5 Likes

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by lekki1444: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
sigiyaya:
Good you know about all these and you are shouting God up and down. All was it God that made does European countries they way they are? Bro please some of us who are privileged to travel out of Nigeria and has seen and experience a better system should at least use some social media platform like Narialand to educate our people and try as much as we can to open there eyes to the reality of life. Not shouting God, God, God everyday as if it God that provides 24/7 hours electricity for you in Europe.
brother ? everything you see is controlled by God. empires fall and empires rise. that europe that you are talking about ? they were in the dark ages for 800 years, no electricity no roads no infrastructure. when its time for GOD to lift you up he will put good leaders who will then pull you out of 3rd world status to first world status. less than 100 years ago america was all bushes and huts and mobile homes ? same with singapore, same with china ? my point is these are grace periods bestowed by God on nations to where they just start climbing out of the pit intoo the palace. itts all spiritual bro. we live in a spiritual world. the spiritual drives the physical. these are stories being told. cosmic stories. the rise and fall of peoples and empires as God lifts one up and puts another down. its all spiiritual
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by csbenedict: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
juman:
I was in zaki biam for couple of months, collected produce tax on behalf of government from trucks that carried yams.

A crazy job.
Elemi ni yio ma last job.
Tough minded job.

how much tax does the government collect from say a 3 tonnes truck
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by sigiyaya(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
its the people that make a place bro. without the people its just buildings and road. the people make the place. all those things you mentioned ? is it not the people who put all of it together ? the structures and institutions etc ? its the people right ? thats where our problem is. the people
You are right though, and that is why i urge you to please educate our people to the best of your ability instead of looking for who is a Biafrian or an Nnamdi kanu. I am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu even when i know that some of the things he preaches are true.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by lekki1444: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
sigiyaya:
You are right though, and that is why i urge you to please educate our people to the best of your ability instead of looking for who is a Biafrian or an Nnamdi kanu. I am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu even when i know that some of the things he preaches are true.
bro these people here ? what they need is divine intervention not education. cheesy

TRUTH
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Saig: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dangrace01:

If you call a tiv man a northerner you don enter problem oh. They are Christians and different from core north
You get sense
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Deepthoughts: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
primestreams:
You guys are getting something wrong

You are right north supply most of the foods

But don't forget south Nigeria is not a barren or famine

By any chance the north think they are the alpha and omega and make the South go into farming, it is over for the north

Correction it is the middle belt not north
I'm from the north central,but it's stupid for anyone to say without the north we are finished,if the south don't provide the market what will the north do with her produce?, don't the north also buy stuffs like palmoil n manufactured goods from the south?, with money you get whatever you want anywhere in the world,so the north should stop deceiving themselves,in fact the north been landlocked while the south is next to the ocean gives the south an unbeatable economic advantageyhe north can only pretend to deny this fact.

1 Like

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by sigiyaya(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
brother ? everything you see is controlled by God. empires fall and empires rise. that europe that you are talking about ? they were in the dark ages for 800 years, no electricity no roads no infrastructure. when its time for GOD to lift you up he will put good leaders who will then pull you out of 3rd world status to first world status. less than 100 years ago america was all bushes and huts and mobile homes ? same with singapore, same with china ? my point is these are grace periods bestowed by God on nations to where they just start climbing out of the pit intoo the palace. itts all spiritual bro. we live in a spiritual world. the spiritual drives the physical. these are stories being told. cosmic stories. the rise and fall of peoples and empires as God lifts one up and puts another down. its all spiiritual
grin grin grin Spiritual indeed, 100 years ago Europe, America, and China are busy building the successful future that you are seeing and enjoying today
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by sigiyaya(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
bro these people here ? what they need is divine intervention not education. cheesy

TRUTH
Divine intervention by praying and performing fake miracle by both Christians and Muslims while other countries are busy working to create a better tomorrow. Has you ever seen a white pastor or even a rev.father in Europe without a job.

1 Like

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by snowland(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Karmatyra:

okay. I sell yam in abuja too. plus other businesses. it's easy for me kos I have a yam farm in Zaki biam and my mum is like the chief of all farmers there in benue grin grin I learned from her. she will put you through and you can carry on by yourself. no go put money for anybody hand make them chop am.
I sent you a PM. Can you reply with your contact detail?
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by mascot345: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:

Benue is middle belt.. I live in markudi Benue.
They hate north or hausa people..

1 Like

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by primestreams: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Deepthoughts:
I'm from the north central,but it's stupid for anyone to say without the north we are finished,if the south don't provide the market what will the north do with her produce?, don't the north also buy stuffs like palmoil n manufactured goods from the south?, with money you get whatever you want anywhere in the world,so the north should stop deceiving themselves,in fact the north been landlocked while the south is next to the ocean gives the south an unbeatable economic advantageyhe north can only pretend to deny this fact.

Thanks
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by vampire2020: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
snowland:
Chai, see biz opportunity. How I wish I fit get someone reliable to manage this for me..

Abeg how much does it cost to buy an average sized tuber in Lagos?
if you are interested in getting those yams to lag from zakibiam contact me.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by snowland(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
vampire2020:
if you are interested in getting those yams to lag from zakibiam contact me.

Are you a transporter?

1 Like

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Aonkuuse(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bro I am from Benue, if you need yams we can reliably do business
snowland:
Chai, see biz opportunity. How I wish I fit get someone reliable to manage this for me..

Abeg how much does it cost to buy an average sized tuber in Lagos?
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
primestreams:
You mean no land in the south cheesy
Funny people everywhere
Re-read the comment again.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by viktor88: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
I live here
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by juman(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
csbenedict:

how much tax does the government collect from say a 3 tonnes truck

Long time ago.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Saig: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
juman:
Some people said taraba produce yam as much as benue.

The people that work in Taraba are still same BENUE people

1 Like

Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Karmatyra(f): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
snowland:

I sent you a PM. Can you reply with your contact detail?
i did o. read your message.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by juman(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Psylas2:

South and Middle Belt can survive without the Core Northern Nigeria

Core North can survive also without other parts of the country.

Ask yourself where tomato, pepper, onion etc come from.
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by sigiyaya(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
Tell me about any country that it states goes its Capital Territory every months just to share allocations (money) and also remind me of any country where a democratic elected president will nominate or appoint the chairman of its National Electoral Commission grin grin How can you expect a country which engages in these kind of draconian and barbaric practices experience any form of progress angry angry
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by juman(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Saig:

The people that work in Taraba are still same BENUE people

Really?
Re: Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa by Edoziesmart(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dangrace01:

If you call a tiv man a northerner you don enter problem oh. They are Christians and different from core north
Aswear
I had issue with one in oturkpo back then cus I called him aboki. Thank God he later understand and forgive me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / Entrepreneurship Development / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.