Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,306 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son (52167 Views)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by lkillbrokehoes: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by stag: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
foleskay:

No start d fight wey u no go fit finish. Oyo is greateer than ife according to history. Weve read about old oyo empire same as d roman empire. We've yet to read about d ife empire. undecided

While you should ignore the guy's comment, there's really no basis for comparisons of both Crowns.

The Ooni is the 'Spiritual Head' of all Yoruba, including Oyo. As it was formed by direct descendants of O'odua from which I believe, according to history, all of Yoruba descends.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by RPG2020(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..
Another real niggarr is born
The joy i derives whenever I hear a male child is born...
Male kids that would definitely turn into real niggarrrrs
Smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking beer, making some dope money and seeking for little knowledge

I wasn't lucky....i was born into females...five girls only one niggarrrr...
So am damnnn happy whenever a niggarrrr is born

Now i know why you acting like a real puss.y niggar
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by vickydevoka(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why in almost all de couple,en are dark ladies appear fairm ( even if she's darker, buh I think make up de do plenty work)
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by olisaEze(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations kabiyesi.
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by friday2011(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yoruba women and bleaching...

Kilode
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by Tareq1105: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
ValCon888:
A prince, I agree. But the throne is not hereditary.

Who told you it's not hereditary? Where are you from?

Go and sit on the throne then if it's all comers affairs.

The little prince may and may not rule depending on what the oracle says.

It's not compulsory that he reign immediately after his father but he's qualified to rule someday.

Iku baba yeye, gbogbo omo Oodua ku ori re Aremo.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by AreaFada2: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
ValCon888:
It's hereditary. Because only descendants of the ruling houses or families can become Ooni.

What you mean is it's not by male primogeniture (first son). Benin Kingship is by primogeniture. A future king is known from birth.

This new born boy may never be Ooni though but he would be as qualified as any other prince.

Congratulations are in order.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by Burgerlomo: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wow! Congratulations. cool
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by Tareq1105: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yarolimpo13:
Congratulations to the first class King

Ooni of Ife is a Paramount ruler and not first class king. Just to put the record straight.

1 Like

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by jerryfemi88: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
ValCon888:
No body say it is hereditary
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by Praktikals(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
ekestic1976:

And it's CERTAIN that I can never be great in all my miserable life, trying to sow discord this happy day!
Take it easy on yourself na
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by exnovio(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by ubee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
I am surprised at your daily attempts to sound funny. I genuinely struggle to understand how your state of mind is. Crassness, mixed with crudity, with a heavy dose of misogyny topped up with sexism.
What is it with your outlook on females? Were you serially bullied, shunned and mocked by girls while growing up?
I'm curious to know what's the root cause of your daily bizarre anti-female rants.
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..
Smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking beer, making some dope money and seeking for little knowledge

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by farem: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Praktikals post=96182360] [s]A prince in ile ife is greater than the Alaafin of Oyo[/[/s]quote]

Did the hoodlums also set free the lunatics at Yaba left?
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by gotnel: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations to the royal family. God bless the new boy
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by shawn55ng: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
I will be the first person to give Prince my Cortina leather school shoe as gift so that when Oriade starts school he can promote our brand.

We have large stock for both wholesales and retail . Whatapp 08039192101.

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by Guestlander: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Praktikals:
A prince in ile ife is greater than the Alaafin of Oyo

You need to lay off the weeds.
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by putin2: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thank Jesus I.love this news wow, oni is my guy.
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by Moblux(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
A prince as a first child. Kabiyesi must be one of the happiest man on earth at the moment. Congrats kabiyesi.

He already almost a grandpa as he has a love child as a teenager
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by Engraced80(f): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

you need Jesu.
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by AKYEMITE(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
foleskay:

No start d fight wey u no go fit finish. Oyo is greateer than ife according to history. Weve read about old oyo empire same as d roman empire. We've yet to read about d ife empire. undecided

But you must have read that the first Alafin of Oyo is an Ife prince and Ife is the origin of Yoruba. And I know they did not tell you Ife was under that dead empire. Get your record straight if you are not older than your father , Oyo can never be greater than Ife.

1 Like

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by geesam39: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulation to his royal Majesty Ooni and his queen. may God bless your home
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by janedonez(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations to kabiyesi
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by CSTRR: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
I guess that is the next king of the Yorubas.
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by Eauxclaires(f): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
The prophetess fingers
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by MightySparrow: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Which name we for give the child now? Prophetess and priest - king child. I suggest Ogunjeremiah or Paulogun or something sha.
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by BlackFlamefromP: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
O boy, don't you think you are corrupting our youths with this your 'smoking weeds, banging pussy' nonsense. God forbid your kind of male children!

We need male children who are physical, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy and sound. Male children who are grounded and shun hard drugs, irresponsible sexual activities, cultism and other social vices.

May God protect our male children from bad influences.

slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by gift2xl: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Continue digging, there is gold down there.
Re: Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son by thunderbabs: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
A ku orire naa. Nkan ayo o ni won ni ile wa oo, Amin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.