Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! (43141 Views)

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Rayd502(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jacobx007:
The Killer
An all time classic.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by folake4u(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Can't really remember many now but I definitely loved "The A Team" smiley

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
300: Gerard Butler
Terminator(First to the last part)
Man of steel: Henry cavill
Ong Bak
Undisputed 6: Scott Adkins ( fighting scenes were on another level)
John Wick
First blood: Sylvester Stallone
Resident evil(1-7)

So many more. cheesy
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by TroubleDude: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
so nobody mentioned "OLD GUARD"??
nigga this movie was/is/will (be) dope

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by holuwajobar(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
tarantino1:

Just downloaded it last night. Never watch am yet
Go n watch it.... It is super confusing sha
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by holuwajobar(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
TroubleDude:
so nobody mentioned "OLD GUARD"??

nigga this movie was/is/will (be) dope

Old guard is a nice movie too
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Ahmback(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
GLADIATOR! Another personal favorite
I actually cried at the end of the movie the very first time I watched it..

since then, it's been in my blood

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by naturefellow(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
tarantino1:

Lol

I'm not attacking you, really. Calm down

It's just the statement was a bit funny. In the trailer for the new movie, there's a scene where Vin Diesel caught a car or something like that that's why I was shocked that youcoukd find it more realistic.

I'm calm. And I've not seen the trailer for the latest release yet. Not exactly a big fan of the series.
Memorable stunts for me featured so far has been quite agreeable -
1. Brian running over a bus tilting off the cliff to catch Leti's car spoiler in the knick of time.
2. Dom out running a heat-seeking missile. That is unbelievable though, but the execution was great.
3. Escaping in a sports car between skyscrapers in Dubai before finally crashing it. That sold quite well even if the odds for success of such in real life is quite low.

Now, the karate stunt IT guy, Tej pulled off didn't sell because he's supposed to be a nerd. Nerds in most cases aren't combatant, even in reality.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Oshokalo: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
everybody on this post go and watch ongbak 1 to 3 and into the badland u will realise u just found a movie
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Memphis357(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
AbijaJ:
Mines is a kung-fu series titled 'Warrior'. The opening montage/motion graphics is unforgettable. Not to mention the theme music.

I loooooooooooove Warrior TV series. I'm about rounding up season 2.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by nuelyoyo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Delta force cheesy
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Octofirm: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Black list shocked

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by IAMBOSS1990: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
There's this movie where American soldiers suffered massive defeat from local militia.
"Go away. This food doesn't belong to you. It belongs to Farah Aideed"

I hope someone helps me out with the title.
Lost it sometime ago but can't remember the blessed title no more.[/quote]
You sabi beta film jare. The movie you're looking for is Black hawk down.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by charlesucheh(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
LONDON HAS FALLEN...

omo! one man come dey make me reason say only me for Nigerian Army fit finish boko boys for sambisa forest!!!

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by apesinola001: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mr and Mrs Smith.e
Set it up andwakanda
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by ikay00406(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gone in Sixty Seconds.. Nicholas Cage
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by smith1985(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
24. jack bauer

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Otisker(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
loosecanon50:
THE RAID

Bloody movie
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by GreatrAnalyst: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
McTominay:
Action films plenty
Missing in action... Chuck Norris
Hard to kill... Steven Seagal
Soldier Boys... Michael Dudikkof

Hmmmm
You are evoking some memories here.
Soldier Boys was a major action movie.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Adakintroy: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Terminator 2. Judgment day.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by xxxXXXxxx: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Interesting thread
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by onetouch04: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
24 by Kieffer Sughterland... a.k.a. Jack Bauer... Watch it and thank me for burning ur pots or missing an appointment.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Basher8583: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
John Wick trilogy
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by lugo99(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
koto aye, omo ghetto,
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by loosecanon50(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Otisker:

Bloody movie

I swear
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by PierreAbutu(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You know those movies that will keep you watching for the fight scenes, stunts and energy! grin

Is There An Action Movie That Registers A Special Place In Your Heart?!

Feel free to drop the title, someone might be getting a movie recommendation here.

RAMBO....First Blood Part 4
"LOVE FOR NOTHING, DIE FOR SOMETHING"

Checkout the scene where he chopped off the head of a Myanmar soldier, manned the 50 calibre and began to do what he knows how to do best cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by victorDanladi: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
NIKITA
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by 4X4: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
jackie chan movies drunken master
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by realoscar84(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Broken Arrow, The Punisher
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by damoceile: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
White House down, black hawk down, gladiator
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by pweshboi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kungfu Hustle
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by sheygoon(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You know those movies that will keep you watching for the fight scenes, stunts and energy! grin

Is There An Action Movie That Registers A Special Place In Your Heart?!

Feel free to drop the title, someone might be getting a movie recommendation here.
Ogun Idile�

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging / BBNaija: Tobi Picks Alex’s Nose (Pictured) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks For Ike In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.