Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Who Is The Best Photographer In Bayelsa State? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Best Photographer In Bayelsa State? (249 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Children In Canoe In Bayelsa (Photo) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Unveiled. He's A British Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Photographer In Bayelsa State? by Ishmaelx(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Photography for guys is like make-up for girls. Everybody seems to be doing it. Making it one of the biggest industries in the world. According to researches, more people are expected to join it in 2021 and the years that will follow.

But how can you distinguish between a good photographer and a bad one? Or a professional over an amateur? Have you ever been to a studio where the photographer captures your thoughts or emotions? Does he even knows what that means? I'm sure you want the best when it comes using your hard-earned money to pay somebody that will make you look good both within and without, that is, inside the camera and on the picture.

Then meet my friend, Geetee, the most creative and imaginative photographer in Bayelsa State. He might not be your best, but to me he is, so leave him for me. After all, I'm entitled to my own views. Do you even know photography as elements (they are texture, line, color, shape, form, tone, and space.), some photographers don't even know that! They will snap you as the sun is hitting your face and they will leave it like that. Maybe that's their tone! My friend here holds a B.A in Fine and Applied Arts from the prestigious Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, which is a added advantage that makes him shine brighter than the rest.

Do you remember those photographers that will snap you and it will be as if you're flying in space? Yes, they still exist. And this time they will even bleach your skin along for you. My friend is 100 million streams ahead of this like Davido's album.

Currently there are these photographers that they will snap you and you'll be surprising if you're truly the person in the picture. They will literally kill you in the picture with too much of editing. Oga, it's picture am talking na, not plastic surgery biko!!! Geetee ranks the best because he knows how to play with colours. Talk about knowing how to play with colours and be reminded that he is also a graphics designer. So he does not only know how to take you good shoots, he know how to also design it, giving you that spice that you'd love the most. While most of the other Photographers might as well be graphic designers, their slip is always cutting because they're among the crowd followers.

Another remarkable trait about Geetee is that he loves his work. Which when translated in other terms means passion. You will get a first-hand experience why passion/love is vital for any individual handling a job if you will try to work with someone who hates what he's doing. I ran away from one of our sister stations in town because the guy their is one of the most "bitterest" persons have ever seen. When he is on air, he will be sounding happy but when he is offline, OMG, you'll hate life.

Bro keeps complaining how pay is not enough for him, how he's the one bringing in more customers, how he works longer hours than anyone else and yada yada yada. Since I wasn't labour congress, I said limme leave this one here, before I get eaten up. So, wouldn't u love a photographer that can make you smile and laugh out loud immediately you walk into his studio? Geetee is the one!

Geetee my friend is also a philanthropist. His not stingy like Tinubu! Haven't you benefited from his giveaways before? Then try and stay in tune with him. Plus his charges are very considerate.

To me, Geetee is the photographic Messiah in Bayelsa State. Money spent taking you shoots is never WASTED!

Ishmael wrote it (07065156401)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Takes Delivery Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography / MTN 9GB For N2000: How To Get Double Data Bonus / A 428 Days Survival Story Of A Man Who Went Missing On The Pacific Ocean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.