Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old (8806 Views)

Watch My Pepper Farming From The Beginning To Harvest (Video/Pictures) / My Rice Farming From Cultivating To Harvest (Video/Pictures) / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Drone95(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Any vaccine given yet? Which antibiotics did u give bro?
Redomi:
Date
51 Sasso and 5 foreign poults
No mortality
I gave them Antibiotics and multivitamin
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Drone95:
Any vaccine given yet? Which antibiotics did u give bro?
Check up, I have uploaded pictures of everything
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by preachunter: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2020
I believe a Sasso was mistakenly added to the five noilers bird that I bought because I noticed that one of the bird grew up extremely fast. In 3 month it as started crowing and in 4 month it looks like a mature noiler while others are still growing the way noiler grows.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by jamace(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2020
preachunter:
I believe a Sasso was mistakenly added to the five noilers bird that I bought because I noticed that one of the bird grew up extremely fast. In 3 month it as started crowing and in 4 month it looks like a mature noiler while others are still growing the way noiler grows.
Pix of your birds, pls
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2020
preachunter:
Your birds is till noiler, not Sasso. I don't rule out the possibility of adding Kuroilers.
Noilers grow faster too if you bought original Amo noiler.

1 Like

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2020
At Day 4
I gave them Antibiotics and multivitamin.
No mortality so far
51 Sasso broilers and 5 foreign Turkey poults

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by quivah(f): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hi. Wish you success in your poultry journey. I have been looking for where to get RIR, do you have any idea if your supplier have RIR or at least, leghorn? Kindly share his contacts.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by dmz1: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
op good move please always get us updated.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
quivah:
Hi. Wish you success in your poultry journey. I have been looking for where to get RIR, do you have any idea if your supplier have RIR or at least, leghorn? Kindly share his contacts.
He can get you Leghorn, but not quite easy to get according to him
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by quivah(f): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Redomi:
He can get you Leghorn, but not quite easy to get according to him
oh cool although I'd really prefer RIR. Can you drop his contacts?
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2020
6days old today.

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Foreign Turkey

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Presently expecting my 150 kuroilers tomorrow buh I'll love to try this sasso broilers
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2020
sodeeqsulaimon88:
Presently expecting my 150 kuroilers tomorrow buh I'll love to try this sasso broilers
You mean Friday? tomorrow is Thursday, chicks will be hatched tomorrow
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by LagacyHills: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please can you give me the contact where you get your Sasso chicks
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by kay29000(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Redomi:
Hello Nairalander, I wanted to try something new apart from broilers, Noilers and Kuroiler.
There is a new specie known as Sossa popularly called Red Chicken, they are stronger than Noiler and big like broiler, though they take three months to reach good weight.
A male Sossa can reach 5kg and Female 4.5kg at maturity.
I have order and they will arrive Friday morning. just one carton and 5 foreign poults (turkey).
I will be updating with picture, I will sell the male and keep the female for egg purpose since they can lay 240 egg per year

You don't have any pictures of these Sasso chickens at maturity? I feel it is just another Kuroiler. Noiler, Kuroiler, same thing, just a little difference and change of name.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by chukskafor(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Redomi:
Foreign Turkey
No update for close to three days now, hope all is well ?

Modified ; is it about your broilers' issues ?
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2020
chukskafor:
No update for close to three days now, hope all is well ?

Modified ; is it about your broilers' issues ?
Sorry sir, I will update today
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by brain54(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2020
kay29000:

You don't have any pictures of these Sasso chickens at maturity? I feel it is just another Kuroiler. Noiler, Kuroiler, same thing, just a little difference and change of name.
i think so too...but waiting patiently for OPs pictures and up dates to draw a final conclusion.

1 Like

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by kay29000(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:

i think so too...but waiting patiently for OPs pictures and up dates to draw a final conclusion.

Okay.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Abiolay38: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Redomi:
Quantity.....56
Supplier...... Noeloge82
Breed.......Sasso chicks and 5 foreign poults
Date.....20/11/2020
Cost.....1carron of Sasso=13500, 5 foreign Turkey=9500
Transport from Ibadan to Ondo is 600
Transport to and fro garage to collect 400
Gave them milk and Glucose 100.
I will be using New hope professional starter feed. I don't know the current price because I have one unused bag at home, I bought it 5500 then, I will be using charcoal as my source of heat, I have half bag of charcoal that remain in my last brooding, this is heat season, they don't need heat in the afternoon.

Inspiring...my question is will you still need to change the orientation of their home as they get older? I mean will you still need to build a proper cage as they get older or that's their permanent home? I'm asking primarily cus of the layers... thanks
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abiolay38:

Inspiring...my question is will you still need to change the orientation of their home as they get older? I mean will you still need to build a proper cage as they get older or that's their permanent home? I'm asking primarily cus of the layers... thanks
That is my brooding room, it is not their permanent home, I will only brood them here for 3-4 weeks before I take them to their permanent cage
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
9 days old today.
Zero mortality, I stopped giving them heat from days 6.

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by lovelani(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Truth about Sasso and Kabir
https://youtu.be/B9Ntxiz2BXs

1 Like

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Redomi:
You mean Friday? tomorrow is Thursday, chicks will be hatched tomorrow
The agent said delivery is always on thursday
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Toneyo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Redomi:

Noeloge82

He will be my guild in the nearest future. I have seen his threads.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by kaycino(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Redomi:
9 days old today.
Zero mortality, I stopped giving them heat from days 6.
I had to do a research on this sasso chicken... Never saw any colour apart from red( its actually a red chicken that looks like boiler/noiler). How come urs are different colours?
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
kaycino:
I had to do a research on this sasso chicken... Never saw any colour apart from red( its actually chicken that looks like boiler/noiler). How come urs are different colours?
Sasso in Naija are mixed colours. They are actually broilers
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by kaycino(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Redomi:

Sasso in Naija are mixed colours. They are actually broilers
okay...so WHR can I get them?
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2020
My Sasso is two weeks old

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by noeloge82(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Redomi:

This birds look sharp , more wins
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by MrBONE2(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Redomi:
Woow,the chickens are growing well.

What abput the 5 turkeys you bought along with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customized Irrigation Solutions for Plantain, Cocoa & other tree Crops / 250 Trailers Load With Fertilizer Arrive Kebbi For Dry Season Farming / Reduce Your Pigs Cost Of Feeding By More Than 40% With This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.