Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old (8845 Views)

Watch My Pepper Farming From The Beginning To Harvest (Video/Pictures) / My Rice Farming From Cultivating To Harvest (Video/Pictures) / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
noeloge82:

This birds look sharp , more wins
Thank you boss, if not you and God

1 Like

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
MrBONE2:

Woow,the chickens are growing well.

What abput the 5 turkeys you bought along with them
Thank you sir, the five turkeys are all good.
I used to release them on free range every morning for two hours to allow them source for leaves and to be familiar with surrounding
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by MrBONE2(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Redomi:

Thank you sir, the five turkeys are all good.
I used to release them on free range every morning for two hours to allow them source for leaves and to be familiar with surrounding
OK, please what are the vaccines the chicken and turkey have received so far
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2020
MrBONE2:

OK, please what are the vaccines the chicken and turkey have received so far
I have given Lasota once, Gumboro twice. They will get the second Lasota soon and after that fowl pox and I deworm them
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
My 51 Sasso broilers and 5 foreign turkeys at 16th days.
No mortality so far

1 Like

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
56 total birds complete

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
My Sasso and Foreign Turkey are 3 weeks old

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Sirwifi: 2:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Give us update boss � �
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by trychris: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
This thread needs an urgent update!�
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by chukskafor(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
@Op, don't start what you know you can't finish
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Attit: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2021
Redomi:
Quantity.....56
Supplier...... Noeloge82
Breed.......Sasso chicks and 5 foreign poults
Date.....20/11/2020
Cost.....1carron of Sasso=13500, 5 foreign Turkey=9500
Transport from Ibadan to Ondo is 600
Transport to and fro garage to collect 400
Gave them milk and Glucose 100.
I will be using New hope professional starter feed. I don't know the current price because I have one unused bag at home, I bought it 5500 then, I will be using charcoal as my source of heat, I have half bag of charcoal that remain in my last brooding, this is heat season, they don't need heat in the afternoon.

Noeloge82, please, do you sell Sasso breeders? Or is it broilers only you sell? Please, is it the one from Hendrix Genetics you have? And do you really know the breeders and broilers kinds you have? I want to be sure exactly what is there, look into it well, and see if it fits into my plan. If the info is not what you want to release publicly, I can have someone contact you sir.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by noeloge82(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Attit:

Noeloge82, please, do you sell Sasso breeders? Or is it broilers only you sell? Please, is it the one from Hendrix Genetics you have? And do you really know the breeders and broilers kinds you have? I want to be sure exactly what is there, look into it well, and see if it fits into my plan. If the info is not what you want to release publicly, I can have someone contact you sir.

The Saaso I sell is from Supreme and I sell other birds apart from Broiler
I know the breeds of broilers I have available let the person chat me up on 08135348909 for more info
Thanks
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Attit: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
noeloge82:

The Saaso I sell is from Supreme and I sell other birds apart from Broiler
I know the breeds of broilers I have available let the person chat me up on 08135348909 for more info
Thanks
I guess Supreme is a Nigerian company just like Agrited and Obasanjo, etc I always read. Please, assist in finding the real developer of the breed you have and the name of that particular breed of Sasso. There are so many categories in this line of Sasso (as in lines of breeds within Sasso not even talking about other broilers) and I want to be sure exactly the one I am dealing with if it will suit it. Ok. I gat your number. The person will chat you up. Thanks bro!
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by mitchelle16(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello guys please I know this is out of line someone wants me to raise broilers birds for him from dob to maturity his going to provide everything needed financially while I handle the rest please how many percent should I take from the profit will appreciate your response thanks
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Ayoolu(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sasso is from Hendrix Genetics of France.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2021
They are 5 month old now and they have started laying.i don't see any difference between them and noiler. Next I will try Kuroiler
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by coolsan: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Redomi:
They are 5 month old now and they have started laying.i don't see any difference between them and noiler. Next I will try Kuroiler
Interested in selling
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Krak(m): 5:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Redomi:

Pictures

1 Like

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by judeolokor(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
you did update again I will like to know how you can differentiate the female sosso I will love to buy two hundred of dem for egg productions

1 Like

Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Redomi(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2021
judeolokor:
you did update again I will like to know how you can differentiate the female sosso I will love to buy two hundred of dem for egg productions
I will advise you buy noilers or layers.
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by NativeChicken: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls where can I get this Sasso- breed? Would love to get DOC and some mature Roosters
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Emelaspotless: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Toneyo:
I will follow this thread. I want to learn something from your experience.

I look forward to see more updates from you. If you dont mind to share the farm/company your are buying from.
thats nice i want more details please
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by Obakovicho: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Pix na of your sasso
Re: My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old by NativeChicken: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Hello Everyone and kudos to the originator of this thread.
I like the fact that we are beginning to see a diversity in the birds we have access to in Naija Viz Sasso, Noilers and Kuroilers.
I hope we soon start seeing vintage breeds like RIR, Plymouth Rocks, Delaware, Brahma etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Poultry Feeds In Ibadan / Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? / Groundnut Oil & Palm Kernel Oil Processing/extraction Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.