Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song (49646 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by knowhowk: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Basitelo1:
Another Clout Chasing Pattern 2 Trend grin grin ;
We don Sabi una Tactics tongue tongue
. More Clout chasing pattern are coming ,Are u tired already ,Infact another one is coming up without any legs ....Taking Panadol on another Person Headache
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Passionate1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmmmm!

Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Doyenro23(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
$10k Bitcoin Reaper call him and thank him #mr thief

Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Iamvetlander(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the most disgusting video I've seen since DJ Switch's IG live video.
I wonder who tricked her into believing she has any sex appeal.

It's a shame that a lady who should devote all her spare time mourning her misfortune is here dancing immorally to a debased song and flaunting it for the world to see.

Her guardian angel will be so heartbroken and may even regret that he was kind enough to spare her the other leg.

I don't blame her; I blame him.

Stop it bro...she don't need no negative vibe
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by simplesearch: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sin is so deceitful to the point you'll think some terrible life situation like blindness will equate automatic repentance for victim of such circumstances, but no! Some people can be blind and lame at the same time but no matter what's preached to them they'll prefer to continue in sin and end up in hell. Hardness of heart and self will is a pathetic spiritual disease!
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by LyfeJennings(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
It takes a lot to be confident
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a shame that a lady who should devote all her spare time mourning her misfortune is here dancing immorally to a debased song and flaunting it for the world to see.

Her guardian angel will be so heartbroken and may even regret that he was kind enough to spare her the other leg.

Welcome back sir
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by IAMPEDRO: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sportz:
Amputee Nollywood actress, Doris Akonanya, With one leg proves to be Davidos fan by dancing to his song

The lady despite her current situation proves the be OBOs number 1 fan

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zou5LRzTtY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHqIrwpFerj/?igshid=5s6ntld8v4y2
A clear example to be happy no matter what happens, we are here (Earth) already. But don't ever forget to work, remember no food for those who doesn't work. Be happy and let no man be responsible for your happiness.
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Abagworo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very beautiful lady.
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by puremaker7(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

chai! it no go better for those that lifted your ban....your mumu na number one.
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Dollanaira: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Beremx(f): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

mourning her misfortune? You and the idiots that liked your comments are mad.
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by progressing(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cheers to life!!
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Femijohn198: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Do whatever will make you feel happy,no one can buy happiness
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by chi4ik(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

mind you it can happened to anybody and no one is exempted from disability until dead. Choose your words wisely.

1 Like

Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by peppermint7(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na your papa or mama abi na ur Grandma do you u like this.
Who exactly wicked you like this

1 Like

Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by famousroland(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God Forgive you
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by GameON123: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
GameON
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by themainman600(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OMG like how many years ban them give you wey you return back I don miss you oya make we dey yabb them dey go my man cheesy
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Stallione(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
The babe still bam o,even with one leg off some people go still nyash am and give am belle sef.. grin
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can you be so heartless friend? Let’s out ourselves in her page, should we mourn forever and not get over it? Do you think she is happy with her condition even as she dances? Where did you drop love and care for your fellow human? It’s unfair if you are expecting her to kill herself....
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by marwanafrica: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

WelCome back Sir.
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by marsman: 1:12am On Nov 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by jksxxxx: 1:25am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you must be a fool so someone dancing means she is advertising herself sexually for you . If you are well investigated you should be a sexual predator going round looking for anything sexual appealing on the internet to satisfy your urge . Fool
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by Topshow4real: 4:30am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kai, you're mean! embarassed
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by clerkent(m): 5:41am On Nov 19, 2020
akinsmyk:
~BUYING ALL GIFT CARD NOW~ ���

✅ *ITUNES*
✅ *GOOGLE PLAY*
✅ *STEAM*
✅ *EBAY*
✅ *AMAZON*
✅ *NIKE*
✅ *SEPHORA*
✅ *AMEX*
✅ *MACY*
✅ *APPLE*
✅ *VANILLA*
✅ *SEPHORA*
✅ *NORDSTROM* Etc

ALL COUNTRY ARE ACCEPTED
*UK, Canada, Australia and others, JUST ASK*

Fast Loading ��
Fast Payment ��
are you buying Australian iTunes $20
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by favour32(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You don crawl out from ya hole?
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by whytediamond(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who let this one out na?
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by ledaman: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

CEO sadist plc undecided
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by mechanics(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
The dance didn't even rhyme with the music.
Re: Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song by akinsmyk(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
clerkent:
are you buying Australian iTunes $20

That's too small bro but no problem, I'll take it. We can do bigger deals if it comes up. What's your WhatsApp digits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Gorgeous In Cleavage-Baring Dress (Photos) / Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.