Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Folorunso Alakija Disassociates Self From South West Development Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folorunso Alakija Disassociates Self From South West Development Commission (217 Views)

Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Vanguard Disassociates Itself From Ocherome Nnanna's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Disassociates Self From South West Development Commission by Citizenshelm: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Billionaire businesswoman Folorunso Alakija has dissociated herself from groups naming her as part of their organisation including South West Development Commission (SWDC), Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Mrs Alakija said she was not affiliated to the group or any of such, urging the public to take note.

“I wish to draw the attention of the public to several organisations and online accounts, groups, and pages that have named me as part of their organisation with the aim of defrauding unsuspecting individuals and organisations. One of such is the South West Development Commission (SWDC),” she wrote.

“I wish to state categorically that none of these organisations are affiliated with me nor any of my organisations or ministry.

“Kindly note that such organisations, accounts, and platforms were created for the purpose of defrauding the public.”

The oil and gas mogul further stressed that her social media accounts have the verified sign which should guide the public against falling into the hands of fradusters.

“Please take note of these accounts and be guided accordingly as I will not be liable for any fraudulent transaction perpetrated in my name,” she added.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHr4uC6p4dH/?igshid=1kn6wm8ilmgu2

Lalasticlala

Re: Folorunso Alakija Disassociates Self From South West Development Commission by donbachi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
With money from niger delta..dis regional commission is what will tear nigeria into irredeemable pieces.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Disassociates Self From South West Development Commission by TossTos: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
beware of fraudsters .

(1) (Reply)

The Only Person From South-east In Aso Villa Is A Photographer — Abaribe / Lagos Government Orders Clampdown On Motorcycle, Tricycle Operators / Opinion: Ifeanyi Ubah Has No Mental Capacity To Be Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.