Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

NDLEA Gets First DCGN, Promotes 98 Commanders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NDLEA Gets First DCGN, Promotes 98 Commanders (253 Views)

Police Service Commission Appoints 6 DIGs, Promotes 14 CPs, 230 SPs, others / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Gets First DCGN, Promotes 98 Commanders by SeedofAbraham: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
The Governing Board of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has approved the promotion of 99 Command Officers.

The promotion which was released on Monday in Abuja included Sunday Joseph Nbona who has been promoted to the rank of the first ever Deputy Commander General of Narcotics (DCGN) from Assistant Commander General of Narcotics (ACGN).

The spokesman of the agency, Jonah Achema, said that Nbona who is the Chief of Staff to the Agency Chairman/Chief Executive and Director, Prosecution and Legal Services, becomes the first Commander of the NDLEA to be so promoted to the rank of DCGN.

“Others promoted are 5 Commanders of Narcotics (CN) who are now ACGN and 33 Deputy Commanders of Narcotics (DCN) who are now CN. Promoted to the rank of DCN are 39 Assistant Commanders of Narcotics (ACN),” Achema said.

The NDLEA Chairman/Chief Executive, Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (rtd.) while congratulating the promoted commanders urged them to continue to distinguish themselves. “This promotion is in recognition of your outstanding performance over the years. It is expected that it will spur you to put in your best in the service of the Agency and the nation,” Abdallah said.

The promotions marked the final lap of the comprehensive promotion exercise commenced by the agency two years ago.

At the commencement of the exercise, 6 Commanders of Narcotics were promoted to the rank of ACGN and 5 others were elevated to CN, while other 1, 311 staff consisting of rank and file were promoted to their next ranks and 2, 788 others promoted following the general promotion examination earlier conducted.

https://dailytrust.com/ndlea-gets-first-dcgn-promotes-98-commanders

Re: NDLEA Gets First DCGN, Promotes 98 Commanders by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmmmm
I wonder how much he's salary will be now?
This one can afford to buy carton of indomie everyday with the new salary...
I won't how one can join ndlea? But I am too old sha..
Smh
Food three times a day is good I
Hmmmm
What happened to that manna barbecue person sef? Maybe he was banned permanently?
Smh
I need a job.
This one my landlord hasn't called me today, smh
He usually calls at this time.. and I ignore his calls. That man an shout ...smh
After all isn't it just six months I am owing and pandemic made everyone loose their job. Haba!! I no kill person now!
Even though I last my job last year but at least he supposed understand.
Yeye man. I hate Yoruba People.
Smh
I miss ireti o. By now she for done show with indomie and egg
Smh
Me sef I too thief the girl money sef. That's why madam sent her back to the village. She should have let me know it's her mads money before I stole it.
Smh
It's her fault.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Gets First DCGN, Promotes 98 Commanders by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Hmmmm
I wonder how much he's salary will be now?
This one can afford to buy carton of indomie everyday with the new salary...
I won't how one can join ndlea? But I am too old sha..
Smh
Food three times a day is good I
Hmmmm
What happened to that manna barbecue person sef? Maybe he was banned permanently?
Smh
I need a job.
This one my landlord hasn't called me today, smh
He usually calls at this time.. and I ignore his calls. That man an shout ...smh
After all isn't it just six months I am owing and pandemic made everyone loose their job. Haba!! I no kill person now!
Even though I last my job last year but at least he supposed understand.
Yeye man. I hate Yoruba People.
Smh
I miss ireti o. By now she for done show with indomie and egg
Smh
Me sef I too thief the girl money sef. That's why madam sent her back to the village. She should have let me know it's her mads money before I stole it.
Smh
It's her fault.

Thinking out loud

(1) (Reply)

Pathway To Be A Data Analyst / Palmcredit Loan Wants To Extort Me / A Scammer Name Bbee Has Been Using Our Training Program To Dupe People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.