Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? (737 Views)

Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / Loan Hack: How To Always Get Your Online Loan Application Approved / How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Ahmback(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
I want to get a loan to start up a small side business.
But I don't know which Online Loan platPlat is the Best. I don't want to get it from my bank either.

So, suggest any loaning site for me!

Good day y'all
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Oluwahelpme(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
BRANCH.
Use my referral code to register.
FATOLU91852
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Ahmback(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
BRANCH.
Use my referral code to register.
FATOLU91852
link??
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Ahmback post=96191159]link?? Download Branch loan app on Google play. Use FATOLU91852 as ur referral code.
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ahmback:
link??
Just download the app on Google play. On the referral space, use FATOLU91852 as ur referral code.
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Ahmback(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Just download the app on Google play. On the referral space, use FATOLU91852 as ur referral code.
will they ask for BVN?. Is it legit or u wan follow cashout?

NO offence intended
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ahmback:
will they ask for BVN?. Is it legit or u wan follow cashout?

NO offence intended
I'm using branch to collect loan. Yes all loan applications will ask u for BVN.

1 Like

Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Ahmback(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
okay.
I'll give it a try.
Thanks for sharing
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by ehinmowo: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Oluwahelpme:

I checked out their reviews online. Not all that good. But most of the complains were technical rather than managerial.

Are you a staff here? Have you obtained loan from them b4. What is their rate? Do they have a year or 6 months loan? What is d rate for that?
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Oluwahelpme(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
ehinmowo:

I checked out their reviews online. Not all that good. But most of the complains were technical rather than managerial.

Are you a staff here? Have you obtained loan from them b4. What is their rate? Do they have a year or 6 months loan? What is d rate for that?
Taking online loan is not advisable. Their interest rate is a killer. I won't encourage anybody to take a loan with high interest.
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Ufuoma10: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ahmback:
I want to get a loan to start up a small side business.
But I don't know which Online Loan platPlat is the Best. I don't want to get it from my bank either.

So, suggest any loaning site for me!

Good day y'all

I would suggest fairmoney.
That's what am using for my business
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Ahmback(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ufuoma10:

I would suggest fairmoney. That's what am using for my business
how is their interest like?
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by ehinmowo: 12:41am On Nov 20, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Taking online loan is not advisable. Their interest rate is a killer. I won't encourage anybody to take a loan with high interest.

Thank you.
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Onlinesmart: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2020
I don't know if it's only me but all these loan apps could lend me is 15k max despite my huge credit score.
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Ufuoma10: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahmback:
how is their interest like?

I would advice you search yourself, cos it varies base on the loan you choose and the length.
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Ahmback(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ufuoma10:

I would advice you search yourself, cos it varies base on the loan you choose and the length.
alright...

thanks guys.

I think I will go for Branch,,,, their review is cool
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Oluwahelpme(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ufuoma10:

I would suggest fairmoney.
That's what am using for my business
what is their interest rate?
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2020
How did branch grant loans, didn't work for me.
Re: Which Online Loan Platform Is The Best? by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Kwikcash.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Aluminium Sliding, Casement Windows And Doors / Get in to learn all about Human hair Business and how to make millions from it / How Do I Recover My Money That Was Stolen From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.