Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

When Will You Marry My Daughter? Femi Otedola Asks Mr. Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Will You Marry My Daughter? Femi Otedola Asks Mr. Eazi (435 Views)

I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Na All The Fine Girls For IG You Want To Freaky With - Fan Asks Mr Macaroni / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will You Marry My Daughter? Femi Otedola Asks Mr. Eazi by RandomAfrican1: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2020

Nigerian business mogul, Femi Otedola, has jokingly posed a question to his daughter, Temi Otedola and her boyfriend, Mr. Eazi, asking them when they intend to eventually get married to her boyfriend.

Femi Otedola dropped the post in the form of a question after his daughter, Temi shared a lovely photo of herself and her boo on Instagram to announce their upcoming podcast project.

Commenting on the photo, Femi Otedola wrote: “Moremii..When una go marry?” in Pidgin English which translates to mean “Moremi, when will you guys get married?”

Moremi is the name that Temi used in her debut movie, ‘Citation’ which shows on Netflix, where she was the lead actress.

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/when-will-you-marry-my-daughter-femi-otedola-asks-mr-eazi/
Re: When Will You Marry My Daughter? Femi Otedola Asks Mr. Eazi by perodizico1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
good question for the couple

(1) (Reply)

Success "Dem Go Flog Me" Sapele Girl Features In New funny Endorsement video / Social Media Influencer Motara Loses JOB DAYS AFTER MOCKING GIRL CHILD BEGGER / “I Think It’s Time I Took A Break Or Even Retired From Acting”- Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.