Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) (990 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by kenny714433(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
We woke up to the pop of notifications on facebook, signalling to us that Ofonime Ekong has done it again.

Teardrops flowed down the cheeks of many who couldn't stand such a gory sight. Not until after looking at the caption did they drool in bewilderment not knowing if to surrender to the impulse of laughter hampered initially by gory sight.

She (Ofonime Ekong) posted:
My name is Ofonime Ekong from Akwa Ibom state. A graduate of Anatomy
A beauty and effects makeup artist
My category is creativity
Here is my entry for #Unlockmytalent.

I was just wondering if she wouldn't do well in Nollywood, giving us realistic gory pictures than the normal tricks we've been fed all along in Nollywood.
Here are her works.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by kenny714433(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by Dgreatman2021: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Horrible
Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by kenny714433(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dgreatman2021:
Horrible

Definitely! What's more horrible than seeing such gory beautiful creativity grin
Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by writetopoker2: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Now I understand why they are called "graphic designers"

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by Hunchogee: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wow, this is awesome

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by sissoko89: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oya ova to u Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by kenny714433(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
Wow, this is awesome

Awesomely awesome. We Akwaibomites have talent.
Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2020
GOOD WORK

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by Konquest: 12:48am On Apr 03
kenny714433:
We woke up to the pop of notifications on facebook, signalling to us that Ofonime Ekong has done it again.

Teardrops flowed down the cheeks of many who couldn't stand such a gory sight. Not until after looking at the caption did they drool in bewilderment not knowing if to surrender to the impulse of laughter hampered initially by gory sight.

She (Ofonime Ekong) posted:
My name is Ofonime Ekong from Akwa Ibom state. A graduate of Anatomy
A beauty and effects makeup artist
My category is creativity
Here is my entry for #Unlockmytalent.

I was just wondering if she wouldn't do well in Nollywood, giving us realistic gory pictures than the normal tricks we've been fed all along in Nollywood.
Here are her works.

Bump.

Ofonime Ekong...

This is surreal movie special effects... Kudos to her.
Re: Breaking!! An Akwa Ibom Make Up Artist Murdered The Show. (viewers Discretion) by tihodiy595: 7:43pm On Apr 03
Ok

(1) (Reply)

15 Instances Where This Nigerian Celebrity Took Fashion To Another Level / 2023 Latest, Elegant And Stunning Ankara Short Gown Styles / Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.