Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

2007:have You Spoken To Any Nairalander This Year: Who? Why? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2007:have You Spoken To Any Nairalander This Year: Who? Why? (572 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year / 2007:have You Spoken To Any Nairalander This Year? Who? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007:have You Spoken To Any Nairalander This Year: Who? Why? by outlaws(m): 5:33am On Jun 28, 2007
cool

There was a thread like this before but it has been closed due to too many postings or maybe some other reasons. I think it will be nice to make a new thread every year for that. So, this year, who have you spoken to on the phone? Why?

Today, actually, I called this Lady on the phone. It was kind of strange and funny at first because I was talking to some one I have never met and some one who is living far away from my state. I live in Oregon, and the weather sucks. She lives in the U.S. but some where in the east coast. As I was talking to her, it seemed like I was just talking to a friend, which is what she is now.

I called her because it would be nice to get to speak to some nairaland members. Top three ladies that I would like to talk to are Hot angel, Cut ass, and Omo Eko. I also look forward to talking to a lot of nice ladies hopefully.
Re: 2007:have You Spoken To Any Nairalander This Year: Who? Why? by Uzzyan: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm hope it aint mi grin grin grin grin
Nyways proud i have spoken to u ebaneo
When are u heading to skool?
Re: 2007:have You Spoken To Any Nairalander This Year: Who? Why? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2008
I have spoken to Nairalanders this year.
Re: 2007:have You Spoken To Any Nairalander This Year: Who? Why? by Uzzyan: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2008
ok soon

(1) (Reply)

I Need A True Love / Help Me If You Care / Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.