Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!: Plantfunds.com Investment Scam! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT!!!: Plantfunds.com Investment Scam! (324 Views)

EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam / Face Of A Man Who Goes About Defrauding People Through Investment Scam. / BINOMO INVESTMENT SCAM: Chat Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!!: Plantfunds.com Investment Scam! by Captain6(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
The investment platform www.plantfunds.com is a big scam!
I invested to earn after 20days, the fraudsters deactivated my account on the 7th day, beware of this fraud website.
I got to know that there are many others who have been deactivated as well, in this scam.
The website is still active and the internet fraudsters are hoping on defrauding many others.
This platform should be quickly reported and taken down, to avoid more persons falling victims.
I have reported the cybercrime to Efcc and Icpc via email, you can also help spread this,to ensure that they are brought to book immediately.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Soldiers Assaulted, Detained A Voice Of America Reporter In Oyigbo, / India's Narcotic Bureau Arrest An African Man And Woman With 845 Grams Of Drugs / The Real Story Of Asher Kings And Queens Restaurant Kaduna, The Facility Demolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.