Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,711 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria (842 Views)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed / Jeremiah Useni: June 12 Was More Credible Than 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
CNN has a dept called investigative desk. They have career spies and intelligence officers in this dept, in addition to career journalists, lawyers, ex military, ex diplomats, and so on.

When they get on a case that is challenging, they will stay on it until they can reach its bottom. They will deploy resource on ground if they have to and continue digging. This style of reporting is what has earned them top position in international coverage. They covet it.

It looks like they have taken ownership of EndSARS investigation. I read their summary so far and I trust their report than I trust whatever Fed Govt of Nigeria has to say. CNN is more credible than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by capitalzero: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
CNN is a spy-cum-media organisation. It is expected .
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by Dgreatman2021: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sure truth
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by helinues: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Where are there evidence (s) of massacre in Lekki?

Yes there was shooting, but massacre, hell No

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by Noblechykk(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

This man, are you robot? Why do always defend evil? Don't you have conscience?

7 Likes

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by helinues: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Noblechykk:

Cos I am not emotional driven like some of you people.

You see that free gifted senses, we dey always make use by ourselves without waiting for Dem say Dem say
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by edoairways: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

So with the footages and eyewitness reportage, you are still a doubting Thomas?. Even though I don't like CNN, I will give kudos to them for this reportage.
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

Working hard for the 30k. Well done.
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by FarahAideed: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
CNN remains fake news
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by 4four(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

You see that free gifted senses, we dey always make use by ourselves without waiting for Dem say Dem say
jst because of monthly 30k u lost Ur emotions?
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by helinues: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
4four:
jst because of monthly 30k u lost Ur emotions?

Are you the accountant paying me monthly?
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

No one is emotional here. You keep displaying ignorance. All life matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by helinues: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
edoairways:

So with the footages and eyewitness reportage, you are still a doubting Thomas?. Even though I don't like CNN, I will give kudos to them for this reportage.

Nobody is denying Police shooting the protesters, nobody is disputing that people didn't die on the day of Lekki event, but the massacre is a big fat like except if there is new definition for massacre

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by helinues: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
tollyboy5:

No one is emotional here. You keep displaying ignorance. All life matters

You are probably referring to yourself cos to my best of understanding, there was nothing like Massacre at Lekki ...

Abi English is confusing you?
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by sammy329(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
: sad

Say no to CNN copy and paste journalism.

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by edoairways: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is denying Police shooting the protesters, nobody is disputing that people didn't die on the day of Lekki event, but the massacre is a big fat like except if there is new definition for massacre
Who told you there wasn't a denial? . If Lagos state governor hadn't admitted the shooting on an interview, you would have buy that story from the army

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by 4four(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

Are you the accountant paying me monthly?
we known Una here now, that one apart, please why u and that Arewa like to they tackle Una self is it because Una have different pay master?

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

Oh oh, hold on camel herder, did i hear say what You said "yes, there was shooting".
Alhauakubar
Alhamudlahi
Asubulanali
Amin Amin Allau Allau Allau.

A bloody camel herder that spent weeks shouting photoshop, army was not there has finally admitted after confronted by undeniable evidence that collocate army at the crime scene.

This is why you, your camel and your bankrollers are not believable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

You are probably referring to yourself cos to my best of understanding, there was nothing like Massacre at Lekki ...

Abi English is confusing you?
How would you know what massacre is when you could not understand a simple statement that said Army was there?

Massacre is too complex for camel herder to know. This is not about nama.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Noblechykk:

That guy is a bloody cow herder. A freak jihadi terrorist. Do you know any terrorist that has conscience?

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by sammy329(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
#LEKKILIES! When CNN finish we will still ask the same key question & request, the same key fact you are running from. Which are
1. What are the names of massacred people
2. Where are their families and relatives

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
CNN is fake news

Donald Trump was right
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by sammy329(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Journalism used to be a noble profession, in which people worked hard to get the correct facts, but what we have nowadays is copy and paste journalism.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

You deserve to die.
Re: Endsars: Cnn Is More Credible Than Nigeria by Midas01: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
You are a very useless. Just get lost, fool.
helinues:

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Calls For Igbo Presidency Spark National Debate / List Of All Cross River Governors Since 1967 (Akwa ibom inferiority complex) / My Advice To IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.