Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member (33712 Views)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by tosinhtml: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:
NOT just in Berlin alone, as you see them they are demons. If they want to frustrate you they do it so well like that's what they are being paid for. They don't want to know where you are coming from and you would be wondering if they Nigerians.

If even Paulinus in the Germany Embassy gate in Nigeria alone feels like a god. Why wouldn't someone inside the Nigerian Embassy In Germany feel like Zeus? When It comes to travelling, Nigerians make themselves god.

In the US Embassy, the useless police officers expect you to greet them & call them Sir, after you leave they will now be asking for "Anything for boys". It's God that will punish all of them.

He should be deported & removed from Service. Suspension is too small. His documents should be revoked.

4 Likes

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Millimann: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Decryptor:

No mind them! They can do anything to enter a hole even if the hole is unsofistikated!!

Obinna has caught and disgraced him. Now, he is begging.

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by edoairways: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:
I don't know what this thing is doing in politics section. It should be in travel or romance section.
I don't see anything wrong here. It is a matter of agreement. The man offered what he can give (which is the passport) and the woman offered the only thing most women can offer (which is her hole) but these busy body people will always put nose in what doesn't concern them and spoil show for both parties.
No be today we start to dey see fulani with nama
Probably if your sister or mother is coeicered, you would understand better

2 Likes

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by koning: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
zanifa:
I thought the guy was already with the lady when he was caught

The lady is there. She is being protected. You can see her in the small picture standing beside a naked Martin. She too was half naked.

What a shame!!. He ought to be sacked and prosecuted. They always feel like Lord and Mighty in all embassies all over the world.
Nigerians would almost be begging them to do the job for which we pay them as Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Decryptor(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Millimann:

Obinna has caught and disgraced him. Now, he is begging.

I noticed it too.

That Obinna is a versatile guy in languages. He spoke both Hausa and Yoruba. The guy na real CIA

Omoluabi Martins was caught and sent back to his village by Obinna grin grin
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by UncleJudax(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Men will be men no matter what you do to or for them.
useless talk. was he not bursted by a man?
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Fmghewzy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by FanOfMyself: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
The Martins of a guy is a Yoruba guy and he was caught by an Igbo man (Mr. Obinna), I'm sure the lady he wanted to take advantage of is an Igbo woman because Mr. Obinna said something that correlates this in the video. Yoruba guys please leave our women!!!!!! You guys hate and envy us and we still molest our girls because of the government positions you guys have in this country
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by deepwater(f): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tango123:

The passport is a right of thr woman.

It is wrong for thr man to demand sex to give it to her

It is like someone telling u to give something before you can breathe air

This has to be proven

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Kobicove(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
He's not the only one, he's the one that got caught undecided
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Baiser(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Unfortunately this incident is now the norms in Nigeria.

I also blame women who are desperate and in a hurry. They are soo easy. Some girls even throw themselves at men.

I wonder how men enjoy non-consensual sex. No moaning, no cumming, no wetness... Just straffing log of wood...
Damn!!
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Tango123: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
deepwater:

This has to be proven

If you mean the allegations, yes i agree. I am a big supporter of men's rights. I know women can accuse men falsely

I was only saying to the person i quoted, that it is wrong for the embassy worker to demand for anything to render a service he is paid to render. Its like a teacher saying students shold give him or her something before they teach. Its bribery. Its exploitation. Its abuse of power and authority
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by geewean(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:
. I will be highly disappointed if your have a B.sc in your collection of academic achievement.

Hope u have not forgotten that YOUR FATHER is inclusive of men too.

Gutter thinking pattern

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:
NOT just in Berlin alone, as you see them they are demons. If they want to frustrate you they do it so well like that's what they are being paid for. They don't want to know where you are coming from and you would be wondering if they Nigerians.

This is a sad picture of how Nigerians are being treated by their government and representatives.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:
I don't know what this thing is doing in politics section. It should be in travel or romance section.
I don't see anything wrong here. It is a matter of agreement. The man offered what he can give (which is the passport) and the woman offered the only thing most women can offer (which is her hole) but these busy body people will always put nose in what doesn't concern them and spoil show for both parties.
Your type need mental examination to know if you are alright.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by picklighthouse: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:
The Martins of a guy is a Yoruba guy and he was caught by an Igbo man (Mr. Obinna), I'm sure the lady he wanted to take advantage of is an Igbo woman because Mr. Obinna said something that correlates this in the video. Yoruba guys please leave our women!!!!!! You guys hate and envy us and we still molest our girls because of the government positions you guys have in this country

Why not concentrate on the real issue here rather than condescending to trivialities. Everything isn't about tribalism or ethnicity. The man is trying to take advantage of a NIGERIAN, whether Efik or Ibibio it doesn't matter. He should be prosecuted to serve as deterrent to others. That's the point we should be making please.

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by kumulus(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:

How e for be again if no be as you talk.... everything alright ma'am??!

I hope he gets the disciplinary action he asked for..... nonsense.

-Lloyd
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Ebukax(f): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Thanks. But school won't let me go into it.
You can balance between school and blogging, I sent you p.m
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by SirLiquidGold: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wetin this one go Tell his wife now
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by GboyegaD(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
How did we get to this situation where men want sex for anything in our country? It is bad that some do not carry out their duty diligently and worse that they are more manipulative on their desk.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by baby124: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
He should be sacked. Passport is the right of every Nigerian whether they are legal or illegal in the country they are in. I hope the people he raped sue him and Nigerian government in Germany so that they can pay compensation on this their useless and deranged staff. All those involved in this set up should also be made to face the law. This is rape and abuse of office.

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Miyachi: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

May all your daughters be taken advantage of like so.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by bigcasava1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
They have refuse to mention his name because he's not an Igbo man. He must be an Afonja cos they are fond of sleeping with people's wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Obedinho130: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
the fear of pussy is the beginning of wisdom. Someone said that stolen meat is sweater than normal meat and that illegal pussy is sweeter than legal pussy. Nothing i no go hear from nigerians
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by SachaBastien(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sex for a worthless passport? I'd rather have sex for free.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Oliversmart: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:
The Nigerian embassy in Germany has suspended its staff member who was caught on video allegedly soliciting sex in exchange for passport.

In the viral video on social media, the unnamed staff member of the Nigerian embassy was seen in a hotel where he had allegedly planned to meet a woman for sex in order to facilitate the issuance of her passport.

In a statement on Tuesday, the embassy said the suspension is with immediate effect so as to probe the allegations of sexual abuse and other criminal activity.

Yusuf Tuggar, Nigeria’s ambassador to Germany, said the official will face the full weight of the law when the investigation is completed.

“We have a zero-tolerance policy towards abuse of office and especially of sexual misconduct,” Tuggar said.

“Our full resources are being deployed to investigate a very serious incident and any other abuses that this inquiry may reveal.

“The investigation is taking place with all the urgency and diligence that this very serious situation demands. When due process is complete, any guilty party can expect to face the full weight of the law. Our heartfelt sympathies are with any innocent victims of abuse.”

Watch the video he was caught pant down below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dd8OFJS-WA

https://www.thecable.ng/sex-for-passport-nigerian-embassy-in-germany-suspends-staff-member

this one no get shame ooi
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by shizzleStar: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

But my own concern in all of this is that

WHY WAS HE HIDING HIS PENIS with duvet? grin

Now see as he has used his 3rd leg to disgrace his family,wife and children because of ordinary Fok you can get from asewo for discount grin

Anyway I have no pity for fools grin

The guy below me seems to have sympathy for 1diots cheesy
kulyie....you too like prick. cheesy

Sabi badoo wink
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Bishop(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:

How?Our character and upbringing differs, so i disagree with your statement.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by salford1: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Haha. Obinna can speak Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. He is a career civil servant himself grin

Martin's cup is indeed full. Good job Mr Obinna.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by SAMBARRY: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
shizzleStar:
kulyie....you too like prick. cheesy

Sabi badoo wink
Abi ema gboro? grin

Wetin I suppose like before? grin tongue

I like preek carrying people o tongue

The commonsensical ones tongue

With fat pockets tongue
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by shizzleStar: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Abi ema gboro? grin

Wetin I suppose like before? grin tongue

I like preek carrying people o tongue

The commonsensical ones tongue
dat one dey naa cheesy

..life is too short not to enjoy beta thing especially when we can wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong / A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.