Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,849 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member (33979 Views)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Bkayyy: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

Probably if your sister or mother is coeicered, you would understand better
Nigerians and their weird way of thinking.
If your mother and sister fall in this situation and have nothing to offer. I won't see anything bad if they pay with what they have, after all that is what God made it for.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Bkayyy: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Miyachi:

May all your daughters be taken advantage of like so.
May all your daughters/females in your lineage be disappointed after paying with their body
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by SAMBARRY: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
wink

Ori e pe wink

Them nor dey Fok for heaven and it is part of our assignment on earth so we have to do it well and get A1 Inside it wink tongue
shizzleStar:
dat one dey naa cheesy

..life is too short not to enjoy beta thing especially when we can wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by shizzleStar: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
wink

Ori e pe wink

Them nor dey Fok for heaven and it is part of our assignment on earth so we have to do it well and get A1 Inside it wink tongue
Dis babe ehn! I del feel you wink cheesy

To carry toto wey fresh kpeme na waste of puzzy na. Dat why e dey pain me sometimes seeing a fine, young girl die...i'll just be like chai! Wasted p_ussy grin

God forgive me'o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by edoairways: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

Nigerians and their weird way of thinking.
If your mother and sister fall in this situation and have nothing to offer. I won't see anything bad if they pay with what they have, after all that is what God made it for.
Am referring to you not other Nigerians
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by MozB: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Men will be men no matter what you do to or for them.
Bla bla bla bla... Ofcourse men will always be men. What do you want? For men to become women? Smh

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by ICEWIN: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
MTCHEW
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Cmanforall: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
sapphiere:
The Nigerian embassy in Germany has suspended its staff member who was caught on video allegedly soliciting sex in exchange for passport.

In the viral video on social media, the unnamed staff member of the Nigerian embassy was seen in a hotel where he had allegedly planned to meet a woman for sex in order to facilitate the issuance of her passport.

In a statement on Tuesday, the embassy said the suspension is with immediate effect so as to probe the allegations of sexual abuse and other criminal activity.

Yusuf Tuggar, Nigeria’s ambassador to Germany, said the official will face the full weight of the law when the investigation is completed.

“We have a zero-tolerance policy towards abuse of office and especially of sexual misconduct,” Tuggar said.

“Our full resources are being deployed to investigate a very serious incident and any other abuses that this inquiry may reveal.

“The investigation is taking place with all the urgency and diligence that this very serious situation demands. When due process is complete, any guilty party can expect to face the full weight of the law. Our heartfelt sympathies are with any innocent victims of abuse.”

Watch the video he was caught pant down below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dd8OFJS-WA

https://www.thecable.ng/sex-for-passport-nigerian-embassy-in-germany-suspends-staff-member
Suspend?

Not expelled?
Not charged?

That place needs total turn around.
I think Nigerian Embassy in Germany is the worst world wide.

Who is even the Ambassador?
A northerners, perhaps.
I keep hearing ill treatments given to citizens there.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Cmanforall: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
PenuelFarms:
I pity you.
You just demoted yourself from the comfort of Germany back the zoo called....
If his boss is not in support and doesn't allow him back.
They SUSPENDED him... Not sacked
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by seunpiccolo: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:

not all men madam.
too bad
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Kingzjayzee: 12:17am On Nov 20, 2020
sapphiere:
Thanks. But school won't let me go into it.
who skool epp?

Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by Dchampion65: 5:30am On Nov 20, 2020
sapphiere:

Haba, don't generalise it. Trusted, faithful, honest men still exist.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by feliday(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2020
This us uncalled for, wetin musa no go see for gate.
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by gojgyt: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
YOLOBA have done it again�
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by 9jaRealist: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Would anyone be desperate enough for a Nigerian passport to give up sex for it?! shocked
>
Re: Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member by stormborn28(m): 1:36am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
hmmmm...na pvssy cause this commotion ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Staff Of Yale Shot Dead By The Police In Ibadan / Is N400,000 A Bad Salary In Today's Nigeria? Is He Doing Something Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.