Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes (1229 Views)

PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! / Obigbo Massacre May Lead To Another Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by gidgiddy: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Some Igbos resident in Toronto, Canada, took to the city's Dundas Square to protest against Governor Wike of Rivers State, for the killings in Obigbo. The protesters put all sorts of curses on Wike, saying that the Governor used the widespread violence of ENDSARS to accuse a group, without any evidence, and invited the Army that killed over 100 people. They also vowed to hunt down Wike should he ever come to Canada

Obigbo used to be in the old Aba province which later became part of Imo state when it was created. A boundary adjustment done by the military government in 1976 saw the place put into Rivers State and renamed 'Oyigbo'. The indigenes of the place are Asa/Ndoki people who are ethnic Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZkzl36i45A

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by Simplyleo: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol.

I guess Wike is fulani jihadist benefiting from one Nigeria. Or Wike knows Rivers state is poor and wants to get the crude oil from oil rich SE. grin

Ipob is a bunch of criminals, any Gov that is truly interested in peaceful coexistence in his state should clampdown on the bastards . undecided

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by SlayerForever: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rivers people think the world starts and ends in Port Harcourt. Wike will learn a hard lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by AtikuNetwork: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wike has buy market in ipob hand. The kind of beating he might chop in their hands abroad go loud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

I guess Wike is fulani jihadist benefiting from one Nigeria. Or Wike knows Rivers state is poor and wants to get the crude oil from oil rich SE. grin

Ipob is a bunch of criminals, any Gov that is truly interested in peaceful coexistence in his state should clampdown on the bastards . undecided

I do wonder why you Northerners dont say the same about Fulani herdsmen killing people across Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by nabiz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Who will bet with me that wike can never travel to Canada or Europe and come back the same lol. He must collect. Pls don't quote me
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by Miracle2020: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Useless chest beaters, why not go and arrest him in port Harcourt? Why waiting for him to come to Canada? Is Canada an ipob country?
Foolish Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by IJOBA2: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

HELINUES NA THIS MONIKER YOU WAN USE TROLL PEOPLE THIS NIGHT undecided
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by bigeliot(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wike really messed up. Despite all that is happening in the north, no northern governor has called the army to kill the bandits and even if the army claim they are in the north doing chicken smile, have u heard anything like what happened in Rivers State that wike is doing? He should carry his cross jor. OYO

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by majamajic(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Welcome back from Kuje , u will soon go back if u not careful this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by Eastlink(m): 6:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Fake headline. The real title should be IPOB protest against Wike. No reasonable Igbo man will go to Canada and start forming nuisance.

Nnamdi Kanu and his boys should be careful, let them fight Wike themselves, and stop dragging Igbos into their stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by HAccord: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Wike buy huge market, wey him no ever finish to pay. The thing dey am like film.

He is on a fastlane to political irrelevancy. He'll now be treated as a minority that he is. Minority no dey control Majority. Mbanu grin
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by helinues: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2020
What is the meaning of Obigbo?

You people like trouble too much
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by PopeToyeeb: 6:28am On Nov 19, 2020
grin
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by Simplyleo: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2020
majamajic:

Welcome back from Kuje , u will soon go back if u not careful this time
Really?

So getting banned on nairaland is imprisonment? I'm learning new thing this morning. cheesy

Is that why you operate several monikers?

But despite this number of monikers, how comes you have not yet achieved your online country through nairaland even though "you are not kept in kuje"?

Okay, tell me how far is the struggle for biafla so far on nairaland. At least you "don't stay in kuje".

Very funny pipu.

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by Simplyleo: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2020
bigeliot:
Wike really messed up. Despite all that is happening in the north, no northern governor has called the army to kill the bandits and even if the army claim they are in the north doing chicken smile, have u heard anything like what happened in Rivers State that wike is doing? He should carry his cross jor. OYO
You are right.

I was reliably informed El rufai and Elzakzaky are igbos. I understand the duo are in court to sort out the issue of Shiite killings by the Army in Alaigbo. Rumours also have it that Buratai is originally from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by awgumayor: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Eastlink:
Fake headline. The real title should be IPOB protest against Wike. No reasonable Igbo man will go to Canada and start forming nuisance.

Nnamdi Kanu and his boys should be careful, let them fight Wike themselves, and stop dragging Igbos into their stupidity.
"No reasonable Igbo man..." Those people killed in Obigbo were they unreasonsble Ipob? If you don't know what to say you better shut your mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by awgumayor: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:
What is the meaning of Obigbo?

You people like trouble too much
Igbo thread scavenger. Obigbo means heart of Igbo. Your oyigbo means nothing when the time comes.
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by gidgiddy: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Eastlink:

The right to protest in an advanced country like Canada is fully respected and protected according to their constitution. This is not your backward Nigeria where the right to protest against government or government officials, is treated as a "nuisance" that must crushed with military force.
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by bigeliot(m): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are right.

I was reliably informed El rufai and Elzakzaky are igbos. I understand the duo are in court to sort out the issue of Shiite killings by the Army in Alaigbo. Rumours also have it that Buratai is originally from Anambra state.

I said bandits, not shiite group. How is shiite group worst than the kidnapping and killings in kaduna? I hear kaduna - Abuja road is a death trap now, or is it southern kaduna that the FULANI are trying to kill everyone and claim the land? Instead, the governor paid some people to stop killing. Y do some nigerians get joy in injustice? What has any northern governor done to stop killings and bandits there? I'm not talking about Boko boys o. But when it comes to armless people now, they will be showing power. I look forward to the day everybody will have a gun in this yeye country. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Yorubas don full this thread already. Anything that has to do with wike and igbos, you will see them come rushing like homeless rats. Igbos no even carry this matter for head the way westerners do sef. Even simplyleo has suddenly rose from the dead to come and comment nonsense.
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by majamajic(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

Really?

So getting banned on nairaland is imprisonment? I'm learning new thing this morning. cheesy

Is that why you operate several monikers?

But despite this number of monikers, how comes you have not yet achieved your online country through nairaland even though "you are not kept in kuje"?

Okay, tell me how far is the struggle for biafla so far on nairaland. At least you "don't stay in kuje".

Very funny pipu.

There's changes in comments since coming out of Kujeh , I have only one moniker , na food ?

Mind u all South easterners are not ipob
Re: Obigbo Massacre:Igbos Protest Against Wike In Canada, Vow To Get Him If He Comes by Burruchaga71(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2020
We will definitely catch him, I swear

(1) (Reply)

BENUE vs Army Banned Motorcycle Movement In Ukum And Katsina-ala / Covid-19 Vaccines: Mind Your Utterances - APC Warns Yahaya Bello / Why Are Igbo Leaders Afraid Of Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.