Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Health Benefits Of Honey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Honey (464 Views)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Honey / Medicinal Uses Of Honey / *UNEXPECTED USES OF HONEY* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
To start with, as much as there are so many benefits of honey, I would like to warn about feeding infants with honey. That’s because of the risk of botulism.

1. RAW honey can be used to treat leg ulcer and some other sores in the body. Emphasis on RAW. If it is not raw/original honey, we strongly advise that you don’t use it in treating or dressing your wound.

2. For diabetes, Honey has a lower glycemic index than sugar, which means it won’t spike your blood sugar levels the way sugar will. Honey also has a sweeter taste than sugar and may help you use less sweetener on foods. But be sure to ask your doctor before using this as a supplement for sugar.

3. Ulcer
Actually, this is very personal. What led me to selling honey was because I could use it to treat my ulcer. Every morning, I take a tablespoon and I am good for the day. Sometimes, I can go a day without even eating anything major. I could never try this when I wasn’t using honey. You should only use honey after you’ve seen a doctor.

6. Face
Raw honey is packed with components beneficial for your skin, especially if you have acne or autoimmune skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Even Candida overgrowth may be controlled by applying honey to your skin.

7. Honey for scar fading
Honey helps your body’s healing process, which may help fade acne scars. You can use honey as a spot treatment on scars, applying it every day or every other day as a paste at the site of your scarring.

Contact us for your raw honey today.
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2020
We sell raw, undiluted, and pure honey, give us a shot today
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
We sell raw, undiluted, and pure honey, give us a shot today!
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Order for your raw honey today
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Order for your raw honey today!
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Contact us to get your raw honey
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Honey helps your body’s healing process, which may help fade acne scars. You can use honey as a spot treatment on scars, applying it every day or every other day as a paste at the site of your scarring, get your raw honey today
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Domale: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Great info, thanks for sharing! Honey has plenty of health benefits, besides it's a great sugar substitute. I decided to exclude sugar, alcohol, junk food, and keep a healthy diet. I have to say I am feeling much better now. Also, I was prescribed to take vitamins, who can recommend a good online pharmacy? Thanks in advance!
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy new month everyone. Order for your raw honey from us.
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Honey is available, order now.
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Raw honey is packed with components beneficial for your skin, especially if you have acne or autoimmune skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Even Candida overgrowth may be controlled by applying honey to your skin.

Order for your honey now
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Place an order for your raw honey today
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Place an order for your raw honey today!
Re: Health Benefits Of Honey by Temioloyin(f): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Urination Problem Somebody Help / Can't Sleep: Who Can Recommend Solution / Man’s Penis Rots After Being Bitten By Snake While Sitting On Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.