Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Urination Problem Somebody Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urination Problem Somebody Help (474 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / I'm Suffering From A Phycology Problem, Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urination Problem Somebody Help by samwriter: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
I urinate frequently having that feeling that my bladder is not empty before 30 min the urge to urinate again would come .this urge making me to visit the bathroom alway

If i go to the bathroom to urinate.the urine would not come out immediately i have to relax and wait for 2 to 3 minute before the urine would come out and sometime i would just force it out. if the urine is coming out immediately

Public place. I would be first to get to any available gutter to urinate. I would just stand there with my penis someone would just come from behind unzip bring out is penis position is target immediately urine would come out leave me there sometime i would just feel ashame return my penis to my trouser and zoom off without even urinating

What is wrong with me i need help.
Re: Urination Problem Somebody Help by Sageez(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
my brother, who did this to you?
Re: Urination Problem Somebody Help by Mikocake(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
samwriter:
I urinate frequently having that feeling that my bladder is not empty before 30 min the urge to urinate again would come .this urge making me to visit the bathroom alway

If i go to the bathroom to urinate.the urine would not come out immediately i have to relax and wait for 2 to 3 minute before the urine would come out and sometime i would just force it out. if the urine is coming out immediately

Public place. I would be first to get to any available gutter to urinate. I would just stand there with my penis someone would just come from behind unzip bring out is penis position is target immediately urine would come out leave me there sometime i would just feel ashame return my penis to my trouser and zoom off without even urinating

What is wrong with me i need help.

For how long have you been experiencing this?
Re: Urination Problem Somebody Help by bummyla(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2021
I know the feeling Bros! Please go for Prostate Check Up! And Exercise as well! I have been there before!
Re: Urination Problem Somebody Help by Mikocake(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2021
bummyla:
I know the feeling Bros! Please go for Prostate Check Up! And Exercise as well! I have been there before!
How did you treat it?

(1) (Reply)

Am Suffering Unexplainable Weight Loss Since 2016 / Negligence / Powerful Magic Rings For Pastors To Perform Miracles | +27660670249

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.