Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here (901 Views)

Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month / Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here by dsfaster: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Are you interested in making between N30,000 to N300,000 without investing a Kobo? If yes, I will show you the trick you can use to start earning cool money from the internet. What I will be sharing with you is called Palmpay awoof moni. During palmpay anniversary this year they launched the promo since August and it is scheduled to close by December 31st.

In this promo you are not expected to pay any money. All you need is join through a link and complete your registration. Once you finish registering you will receive the money. To join this promo, click on a link and the link will take you to claim money page. After claiming it will ask you to open palmpay on your phone or download it through Google Play Store for 22mb. After installing it complete your registration (it doesn't take up to 1 minute).

Once you have completed the registration click on the"me" section on the app and you will see N250 in your account. Transfer the money to your bank or buy airtime instantly. (Note: palmpay expects you to spend your first earning). After spending it go to awoof moni and you will see between N30,000 to N300,000 there waiting to be explored.

I will be honest with you here and that is the truth. In order for you to spend the huge money given to you then you must give to other people. Which means when you share your link with someone and if the person register through you the person receives N250 instantly plus the other awoof moni while the N250 you gave to the person will be thrown into your main account. So inviting 10 people a day means you will have N250×10=N2,500

The more people you invite the more money will be withdrawn to your account until you spend the whole awoof moni. Once again, this is not a scam. Palmpay is a registered company just like opay. Also you don't have to pay any money. You will be given your awoof moni once you join through a link.

If you are interested you can use my link. I can't paste my link here so that nairaland won't ban me. The link will be embedded to the picture below. Copy it to your browser and it will put you through just the way I explained it to you.

Re: Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here by dsfaster: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
see some screenshots below

Re: Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here by dsfaster: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
The new amount given to customers to mine has been increased to N300k I was shocked too but that's what it is. Register to find out yourself.

Re: Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here by Icezikagu(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Pls am interested in dis and want to start immediately
Re: Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here by dsfaster: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2020
[
Re: Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here by dsfaster: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Icezikagu:
Pls am interested in dis and want to start immediately

It's not difficult to start this. All you need is an Android phone and download the Palmpay app. After downloading it dont register yet. Get a link (you can use mine which I posted in the first picture) to claim the money. The money is attached to the link and fill out the necessary information and you will receive N250 instantly.

For you to start earning now you will have to share your link with people. The more you share the more you earn. Although I would say the 300K is not possible considering the number of people you will have to invite. Invite 10 people a day and you get N2,500 daily. The promo won't last forever but you can start now that it's still on. The promo ends by December 31st
Re: Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here by Icezikagu(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2020
dsfaster:

It's not difficult to start this. All you need is an Android phone and download the Palmpay app. After downloading it dont register yet. Get a link (you can use mine which I posted in the first picture) to claim the money. The money is attached to the link and fill out the necessary information and you will receive N250 instantly.

For you to start earning now you will have to share your link with people. The more you share the more you earn. Although I would say the 300K is not possible considering the number of people you will have to invite. Invite 10 people a day and you get N2,500 daily. The promo won't last forever but you can start now that it's still on. The promo ends by December 31st
Thanks please follow me back Asap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Named Best Coach Of The Century (2000-2020) / Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... / Anthony Joshua Loses Heavyweight Belt After Being Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.