Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date (398 Views)

Nigeria's Highest GDP Rate (4.21%) From 2015-2019 Was Our Lowest (1999-2015) / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan / Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
With heavy heart but totally submission to the will of Almighty God, I wish to post my opinion about this administration

As far as am concerned, this present administration has sucessfully dragged Nigeria backward & turned things around for worse

Unemployment on increase & massive Job loss, highest inflation in the history of this country, weakened naira value, massive debt with no project to show for it, corruption on high side etc

Insecurity is still very much in existence despite that the government promised that within few months, insecurity will be things of the past.

Between 2015 to today, petrol has risen from 87naira to 170naira per litre which is almost 100% increment within the space of 5years.

Naira was highly devalued from 196/$ to about 500/$ between 2015 to 2020 due to bad monetary policy of this administration

I understand Nigeria politics to some extent so my post is not all about PDP vs APC but previous administration vs present adminstration

Let's compare the time of Obasanjo with YarAdua, Jonathan, & present Buhari era. Obasanjo don't turned Nigeria to paradise despite his 8yrs administration but paid off most of Nigeria debt & yes there's corruption under his administration.

YarAdua didn't spent much time before he died (May Allah Grant him eternal rest) but he didn't plung Nigeria into debt instead he reduced fuel price to some extent. Also, under his administration, there's no massive Job loss or weakened naira, massive inflation as we experienced now

Under Jonathan, there's corruption, insecurity but we witnessed some completed projects & Nigeria debt profile doesn't skyrocket badly. Jonathan administration gave us manageable credible election which makes opposition party comes to power.

Under Buhari administration, what we've witnessed so far is insecurity, massive Job loss, massive unemployment, worst inflation, weakened naira value, lies & deceit, low completed projects, even at over inflated costs. Lagos - Ibadan railway has gulped millions of dollars yet not completed after many years despite deceit from this administration that it will be operation by January 2020 but till now which is November, the train has not started working but instead Mr Amaechi is demanding for more millions of dollars to complete the project which means their acclaimed test run & free rides is lies + deceit
Re: Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:
With heavy heart but totally submission to the will of Almighty God, I wish to post my opinion about this administration

As far as am concerned, this present administration has sucessfully dragged Nigeria backward & turned things around for worse

Unemployment on increase & massive Job loss, highest inflation in the history of this country, weakened naira value, massive debt with no project to show for it, corruption on high side etc

Insecurity is still very much in existence despite that the government promised that within few months, insecurity will be things of the past.

Between 2015 to today, petrol has risen from 87naira to 170naira per litre which is almost 100% increment within the space of 5years.

Naira was highly devalued from 196/$ to about 500/$ between 2015 to 2020 due to bad monetary policy of this administration

I understand Nigeria politics to some extent so my post is not all about PDP vs APC but previous administration vs present adminstration

Let's compare the time of Obasanjo with YarAdua, Jonathan, & present Buhari era. Obasanjo don't turned Nigeria to paradise despite his 8yrs administration but paid off most of Nigeria debt & yes there's corruption under his administration.

YarAdua didn't spent much time before he died (May Allah Grant him eternal rest) but he didn't plung Nigeria into debt instead he reduced fuel price to some extent. Also, under his administration, there's no massive Job loss or weakened naira, massive inflation as we experienced now

Under Jonathan, there's corruption, insecurity but we witnessed some completed projects & Nigeria debt profile doesn't skyrocket badly. Jonathan administration gave us manageable credible election which makes opposition party comes to power.

Under Buhari administration, what we've witnessed so far is insecurity, massive Job loss, massive unemployment, worst inflation, weakened naira value, lies & deceit, low completed projects, even at over inflated costs. Lagos - Ibadan railway has gulped millions of dollars yet not completed after many years despite deceit from this administration that it will be operation by January 2020 but till now which is November, the train has not started working but instead Mr Amaechi is demanding for more millions of dollars to complete the project which means their acclaimed test run & free rides is lies + deceit
mtceeew angry
Re: Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date by HandmadeD: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2020
Oga please let's forget all these damage control.

Good governance is a question of how your government has affected your life in your everyday life.
Re: Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date by Staro: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date by Formularcr7: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2020
What is he saying please?
Re: Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Formularcr7:
What is he saying please?

BUHARI LIES & HOW HE HAS RUINED THIS COUNTRY
Re: Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

Where is bambambiglo?
Where is bamite?
Where is helinues?

Sai Mama.

Cc lzaa sarrki afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date by Bambambiglo: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2020
imhotep:

Where is bambambiglo?
Where is bamite?
Where is helinues?

Sai Mama.

Cc lzaa sarrki afamed

Where is your sense?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Support Group(TSG) commiserate with the Government and People of Borno St / I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch / Nigeria May Spend N540billion On Covid_19 Vaccines (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.