Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch (393 Views)

Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) / 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye / Obaseki Urges Policymakers To Prioritise Tech-Focused Youth Empowerment Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by landforeast(m): 5:22am On Dec 03, 2020
I Need Just 10 Serious minded Youth from Anambra for a Business Partnership. The Business we are going to delve into is agro related Business but we are going to first of all start with Oil Palm processing Business.

I have carried out an intensive research and find out that palm oil processing business is a very lucrative business and there is a very huge market for it. Unfortunately Nigeria Entrepreneurs have not fully tapped into these business potential.

Instead of working for people and been paid peanut at the end of the day or even looking for an unavailable job. I think it will be a nice idea if serious minded Youth numbering from 1 to 10 can come together and form a limited Liability Company that it will be a nice idea. We can register our company and easily source capital from different sources.

Just imagine the rate at which the Company will grow if in the next five years if we are able to kick start the company next year. Some of the core areas or projects we will embark includes buying Lands in remote areas for palm plantation, building a Mordern palm oil refinery and establishing and buying Vehicles to convey our processed palm oil to different parts of the Country.

We can do this if we dream and have passion for it.
I only need 10 people.
Once we are up to ten then we are good to go.

If you are interested please indicate interest and drop your number here to add you to a WhatsApp Group.
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by Sammy07: 5:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Lol, can't you pick randomly on your street? or don't you live in Anambra?
There are more than 500 people living on your street. Picking 10 isn't bad.

1 Like

Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by overdrive(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2020
Sammy07:
Lol, can't you pick randomly on your street?
or don't you live in Anambra?

cheesy
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by Dagah2: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2020
I'm here. Can I mail you?
Can't drop my number in a public forum like this.
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by Obioramichael(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2020
I'm from Anambra.. I would love to partake
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Sammy07:

The statement alone shows lack of maturity.

What he did according to his write up is the right step.
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by Luckylife(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Great idea! Very interested and with my little knowledge about Palm kernel processing it with be a great opportunity.
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by BlackZeus17: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2020
interested fam...
drop your own whatsapp number let's dm you
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by Campusmyguy: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Sammy07:

why not drop ur whatapp no i will chat u up
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by Tumbulum: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Why are you restricting this to only anambara youths? Cos am interested but I am not from anambara
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by landforeast(m): 1:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Sammy07:

It is not a must to comment on every thread.
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by landforeast(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2020
Dagah2:
I'm here. Can I mail you?
Can't drop my number in a public forum like this.

Ok You can go ahead and do that
Send me a mail to crayonforestonline at Gmail dot com. Mail me ur No so we can chat on WhatsApp.
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by landforeast(m): 1:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Obioramichael:

Send me a mail on crayonforestonline at Gmail dot com or Whatsapp me on 0 *8* 0 *8* 0* 6* 7* 6 *5 *3 *6
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by landforeast(m): 1:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Obioramichael:
Just send a mail to crayonforestonline at Gmail dot com or Whatsapp me on 0.8.0.8.0.6.7.6.5.3.6 or 0.9.0.5.7.6.2.5.5.4.5
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by landforeast(m): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Luckylife:
Great idea! Very interested and with my little knowledge about Palm kernel processing it with be a great opportunity.
I love that.
Just send a mail to crayonforestonline at Gmail dot com or Whatsapp me on 0.8.0.8.0.6.7.6.5.3.6 or 0.9.0.5.7.6.2.5.5.4.5
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by landforeast(m): 1:57am On Dec 04, 2020
BlackZeus17:
interested fam...

drop your own whatsapp number let's dm you
Re: I Need 10 Smart And Focused Youth From Anambra For An Agro Based Startup Launch by landforeast(m): 2:00am On Dec 04, 2020
Tumbulum:
Why are you restricting this to only anambara youths? Cos am interested but I am not from anambara
Not that I am restricting to Anambra, anybody can join but because we are looking at establishing our startup in Anambra so I needed people from the area. But if you can relocate or possibly do it from ur location. Why not

(1) (Reply)

Second Wave: Buhari Asks Govs To Take Over Fight / Passengers Stranded As Commercial Drivers Protest In Lagos / Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.