Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones (39107 Views)

The Blood Bank Fraud At LASUTH By Lola Okunrin / Woman's Corpse Detained In LASUTH Mortuary Over ₦860,000 Debt / 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by sammysmiles(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2020
chucs:
No peace for the wicked!

Have they eventually dumped the bodies of the Lekki slain heroes there because of the bad media coverage it is generating internationally?

Anybody involved in that killing will never know peace, including the paid miscreants defending such acts here. I shudder when I read stupid comments, asking for the relatives to come forward and other stupid stuff in support of that barbaric act.

How much were they paid? 30 thousand? 50 thousand? Money that u will spend in a snap of the finger. I believe in Karma. So one way or the other, their nemesis will befall them.
This country jxt tire person... All I know whatever a man sows that shall he reap...

3 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2020
End SARS
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by One4me: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2020
How did the bodies get to the LASUTH Morgue?
Who dumped them there? Did they not identify themselves before dumping the bodies there, before you collected the bodies?
Are these bodies of #EndSARS Protesters shot at Lekki Tollgate?

Maybe the dead bodies just walked into LASUTH grin
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by TheMan3: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Oh oh oh..... O my God
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by nairaman66(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2020
chucs:
No peace for the wicked!

Have they eventually dumped the bodies of the Lekki slain heroes there because of the bad media coverage it is generating internationally?

Anybody involved in that killing will never know peace, including the paid miscreants defending such acts here. I shudder when I read stupid comments, asking for the relatives to come forward and other stupid stuff in support of that barbaric act.

How much were they paid? 30 thousand? 50 thousand? Money that u will spend in a snap of the finger. I believe in Karma. So one way or the other, their nemesis will befall them.

It’s really crazy, especially those paid on this forum to debunk/support evil respectively especially because it suits the narratives of this evil government.

An injustice to one, is an injustice to everyone. When you support a tyranny and Stonehenge rascal as president then chaos will ensue!

11 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by dvkot(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2020
They intentionally left the body for a month so it could start to decay

7 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by ShenTeh(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Very heart-wrenching
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Fmghewzy(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2020
You will never see those people defending the government here ooo, senseless mofos.

Until the same thing happens to them,very callous set of people.
After eveidence showed that the killings really took place, you still open you rotten mouth,to say it's a lie.

To worsen it ,one fool said IG LIVE WAS PHOTOSHOPED.

Truetrue you fools are zoombies.

9 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Donspicey: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Sigh.........dis country sef......
I sha know say dis year get VERY BIG surprise package for Nigerians.....

See as dem dey use pple lives dey dribble.....

SMH...
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Enyimbamercedes: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020
No ONe WaS KiLLeD !!

Now they are announcing that you should go and check for people missing between 19th and 27th October...

Abeg was there a viral outbreak or something else other than the army and police killing people during that time period?

11 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Chiquitq(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2020
This is sad
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by SAMBARRY: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2020
HandmadeD:
God forbid this type of country
only if God gave us the power to choose the country we will be born into lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Born2Breed(f): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
chucs:
No peace for the wicked!

Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Soarr(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
This is sad
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2020
You cannot hide a corpse forever......... Well, in most circumstances........
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by LaReinaa(f): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
They've finally dumped the bodies of the Lekki massacre victims!

Where are those psychopaths on this platform attacking DJ Switch claiming that the massacre never occurred, come out and explain this or hide your faces in shame forever!

Wicked people, they will never know peace for the rest of their miserable lives!

8 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Tonye93(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2020
wahala be like bicycle.

this country is a shallow grave, well-done to our leaders. they made it so easily.
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Remember how a medical student at LUTH fainted during Cadaver dissection and escaped being rusticated after it was found that the fresh body she bought for the dissection class was actually her long missing father.

Link to your story?

2 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by livinbygrace: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
The publication made a month exactly after the massacre of the protesters at Lekki?These people are heartless

4 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by chatinent: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
angry
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by VEE2010(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
So, they have finally owned up to the massacre of innocent citizens at Lekki toll gate.
For those who masterminded this dastardly act, may the wrath of God visit them one by one!
And also, a strong message to those who naively or deliberately endorsed or defended these blood thirsty demons in power, may you recieve in 100 folds what you wished others.
I believe this publication will be taken as an evidence to further pursue justice for the innocent souls wasted by the Buhari led administration.
International community must rise up to defend the right to life which has been abused by the present day dictatorship in Nigeria.
No one is safe until every one is safe.
The endsars protest continues...

6 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by ImadeUReadThis: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Link to your story?

My personal experience
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
They are calling all those who claimed they lost loves ones. This is simply transparency

This means nothing, they have open their mortuary for all to come and verify so called massacre snd shooting at the toll gates.

The truth is nobody will show up.

Note: No parent, friends or family members have come out to say they lost their loved ones.

The panel is public, nobody have also mentioned missing persons.

The lagos state government is transparent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by lordbish(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2020
The amount of injustice I have witnessed in this life is too much. RIP to these victims of circumstances.

Sometimes I wonder why a world like this was created.

1 Like

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by chozzy: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Nigeria is a disgrace
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by LaReinaa(f): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:
You will never see those people defending the government here ooo, senseless mofos.

After eveidence showed that the killings really took place, you still open you rotten mouth,to say it's a lie.

They've all ran outta data! Foolish zombies!

3 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Openbusiness: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2020
May God not let me be looking for loved ones inside mortuary and may loved ones never be looking for me inside mortuary. May God continue to have mercy on me sad

7 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Na wa. See eh Buhari/moohari, tinubu, sanwo naija army CNN expose Una o
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Stop being emotional.

There was no massacre or killing at lekki tollgate

1 Like

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by coolsegun2002: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2020
They should just close Nigeria down and move the citizens to Canada...
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Remember how a medical student at LUTH fainted during Cadaver dissection and escaped being rusticated after it was found that the fresh body she bought for the dissection class was actually her long missing father.

Please I don’t understand boss
Explain further bro
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by excellentj4teal(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2020
We need a thorough autopsy conducted on them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.