Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones (39110 Views)

The Blood Bank Fraud At LASUTH By Lola Okunrin / Woman's Corpse Detained In LASUTH Mortuary Over ₦860,000 Debt / 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Femeto: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Na people wey police kill go full there.

2 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by arantess: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
What a nation
this contraption cant be a nation

2 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
No ONe WaS KiLLeD !!

Now they are announcing that you should go and check for people missing between 19th and 27th October...

Abeg was there a viral outbreak or something else other than the army and police killing people during that time period?

No one was killed.

The government is being transparent.

If you claim you lost loved ones, go there with proper identification.

Till tiday, no one have come out to claim they lost loved ones at lekki tollgate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Fmghewzy(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Stop being emotional.

There was no massacre or killing at lekki tollgate

God will jugde you,and karma will hit you hard.
Also this has nothing to do with emotions.
Everyone knows that media houses exaggerate things,but one thing for sure was that shootings took Place,but only Got knows how many died.

So stop being unnecessarily stupid

7 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Ventura1: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/30/exclusive-how-nigerian-army-secretly-moved-20-lekki-massacre-victims-idh-mortuary

shocked Perhaps they cant cover the Lekki tollplaza carnage of 20/10/2020.Justice must be served.

Where are those calling Sowore's Sahara reporters fake when they publish the news?

It appears Sanwo Olu wanted to engage the army in roforofo fight.

4 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by excellentj4teal(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Haryoife:

Please I don’t understand boss
Explain further bro
Medical students do perform practicals with dead and unclaimed bodies just like we all do on rabbit in secondary school. That's where they learn how to perform surgery on various part of the human body.

3 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by giftfromGod(f): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by dplores(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2020
chucs:
No peace for the wicked!

Have they eventually dumped the bodies of the Lekki slain heroes there because of the bad media coverage it is generating internationally?

Anybody involved in that killing will never know peace, including the paid miscreants defending such acts here. I shudder when I read stupid comments, asking for the relatives to come forward and other stupid stuff in support of that barbaric act.

How much were they paid? 30 thousand? 50 thousand? Money that u will spend in a snap of the finger. I believe in Karma. So one way or the other, their nemesis will befall them.

I second your post but there is one thing I don't agree on and that's the word KARMA.

Bro if such exist for the rich abeg see our rich men who stole our future and are still going strong after their death children continues

Karma is for the poor and not the rich.

Thing I know we have in common are

1. Death
2. 6ft grave
3. Judgement where no one collects bribe.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by dplores(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2020
LadySarah:
19-27 Oct. hmm.

the judicial panel should go check them out .

That panel is a scam and used to buy time.

1 Like

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Enyimbamercedes: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

No one was killed.

Till tiday, no one have come out to claim they lost loved ones at lekki tollgate

I totally agree with you; no one was killed.
Enjoy your day
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by drey076(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
these are obviously the slain victims of Lekki Massacre

2 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Those who have hand in the lekki killing, all your hands are stain of innocent blood. Karma is knocking at your door.

2 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by RealEzee(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2020
sad now that we don't have biometric data of most citizens how are they going make this investigation easy now na, almost a month so the bodies can decay? sad why didn't they give this notice from the get go, why didn't Sanwo-Olu release the cctv footage he claimed he had in possession earlier tooo, who gave the order to the army to head towards Lekki that nite ooo?

Sanwo-Olu should save himself jejeli, playing loyal to a group who will rather throw u under the bus is rubbish oo
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by nduwale: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2020
chucs:
No peace for the wicked!

Have they eventually dumped the bodies of the Lekki slain heroes there because of the bad media coverage it is generating internationally?

Anybody involved in that killing will never know peace, including the paid miscreants defending such acts here. I shudder when I read stupid comments, asking for the relatives to come forward and other stupid stuff in support of that barbaric act.

How much were they paid? 30 thousand? 50 thousand? Money that u will spend in a snap of the finger. I believe in Karma. So one way or the other, their nemesis will befall them.

I don't think you should be surprised because if Mr A could point his BLANK BULLET and kill an innocent person who told you there are no others like Mr A everywhere plus on nairaland.
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2020
WE ARE NOT NIGERIANS WE ARE EITHER EDO,YORUBA,OR IBO AND OTHER

NIGERIA IS FOR THE NORTH AND NORTH ONLY

2 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2020
excellentj4teal:

Medical students do perform practicals with dead and unclaimed bodies just like we all do on rabbit in secondary school. That's where they learn how to perform surgery on various part of the human body.
Oh okay thanks boss now I understand
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2020
chucs:
No peace for the wicked!

cc
helinues
Afamed
omenka
OZOnNengiTheory
haffaze777
Kyase

2 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2020
death to those that supported Lekki massacre and claimed nothing happened

cc
helinues
Kyase
Afamed
CilicMarin
omenka
OZOnNengiTheory

1 Like

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by factoryreset2: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2020
enshi:
may the soles of the faithfully departed, find peace in the lord.. amen . may god almighty give theor families the grace to also live with the irrpairable loss. amen

Souls not soles
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Everyone knows that media houses exaggerate things,but one thing for sure was that shootings took Place,but only Got knows how many died.

God knows nobody died.

God will judge you for spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Wicked government. The truth is like smoke, you can never cover it. The spirit of the stained Lekki tollgate heroes will not rest until the truth is told
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by debosalau(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Lagos State Governor said no one died on 20.10.2020 and the Chief Coroner of Lagos state is calling for the identification of bodies of who died from 19.10.2020 to 27.10.2020.

In a sane clime, Babajide Sanwo Olu should have seized being a governor either by resignation or by impeachment

I post objectively, I don't have any issues with the personality of the Governor

1 Like

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Wazobia9jja(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2020
We all know that lagos state and Federal government are still hiding too many things from the public about the massacre of Lekki Toll gate. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by enshi(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2020
factoryreset2:

Souls not soles

typo typo typo typo typo tyop
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Yinka1984(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

No one was killed.

what is your problem nigga

1 Like

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by faste: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2020
RealEzee:
sad now that we don't have biometric data of most citizens how are they going make this investigation easy now na, almost a month so the bodies can decay? sad why didn't they give this notice from the get go, why didn't Sanwo-Olu release the cctv footage he claimed he had in possession earlier tooo, who gave the order to the army to head towards Lekki that nite ooo?

Sanwo-Olu should save himself jejeli, playing loyal to a group who will rather throw u under the bus is rubbish oo
Reason why nigeria government will never implement central database;it will expose their endemic inhumanity against nigerian citizen
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by Passionate888: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2020
What does madridguy have to say about this latest development?
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:

u shouldn't have dignified him with a response u can see he is all over the thread looking for mention.

Just ignore goats like him, even animals have compassion compared to some of them in dis forum.
the guy is less dan an animal

1 Like

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by dahnimoh(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Anyone who kills with gun shall die by gun
Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by King44(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:
You will never see those people defending the government here ooo, senseless mofos.

Until the same thing happens to them,very callous set of people.
After eveidence showed that the killings really took place, you still open you rotten mouth,to say it's a lie.

To worsen it ,one fool said IG LIVE WAS PHOTOSHOPED.

Truetrue you fools are zoombies.
That is why I would keep placing curses on the BMCs in here

2 Likes

Re: Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones by King44(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Where is NingiandOzo theory those heartless sets of BMCs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.