Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Notice Of Appreciation To Nairaland Progamming Mod......... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Notice Of Appreciation To Nairaland Progamming Mod......... (246 Views)

I'm Addicted To Nairaland. / How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland / Java Gurus Please I Need This Little Assignment Solved ''appreciation Involved" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice Of Appreciation To Nairaland Progamming Mod......... by Chingle6(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Well hmmmmmm when i log in my account i was really surprised to see that many people have quoted me on Nairaland, when it is not that I kill anybody..... so I want to use this opportunity with my second account chingle6 to tank the mod that push my post to the front page https://www.nairaland.com/6255678/wht-css-very-complicating .......... well I don't know any mod so I will just list all of them here ..............

mukina2

i think they are more than 1 but it is only one name that I am seeing anyway I also want to also tell all those people that were quoting about CSS being a programming language ..... i never at any point said that CSS is a programming language ....... i did a mistake with the title of my post and the mod had to change the title to clear the mistake.....

And please mod help me fix my first account chingle5 coz I have been chopping ban on that topic alone from antibot.... i think that thing has been hacked, it needs system update .... i complained about it to the mod but nothing has been done please help me to rectify it...

Lastly i want to dedicate the page to, since i cant dedicate again with my first account because of the antibot undecided undecided... first to

Jesus christ
my grandfather
my grandmother
my father
my mother
my brothers and sisters
my future wife and unborn children
my class teacher
my generation
to mukina2
to cao coz the way i am seeing it she will still give me ban one of these days
to Lordpeckxy for promising to help me
to seanwilliam and others
to R0kstarr8
to Sanchez01
to GeorgeTheCoder
to Opexzy
to ericmor
to Telegram234
to Jonathan39 even though u wan suck the last card way i get
to bammo
and to many others that i can't remember their moniker cool cool cool

Re: Notice Of Appreciation To Nairaland Progamming Mod......... by chingle5(m): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2020
mod please do something to my account o abegggg

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prevent Multiple Clicks? #solved / Solidity Programmer / Learn Javascript In Just 24 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.