Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner (34623 Views)

Hadejia: Shock As Videos, Photos Link Gunrunner To Government Officials / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by talk2dmc(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
oga commissioner , you can say better than this nah
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by samwillyco1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
This people are not even ashamed on the kind of lies they feed to the public
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Blue3k:

Mumu did you see the last two paragraphs? It clealy states they miners have to be licensed. The bolded paragraph shows the action that occurred was pastence not presentence. Who are they currently getting gold from then?

I thought you were just trying out stupidity. But i'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt now that what you're exhibiting is genuine!!

Can you tell us the period when they "used to" buy from the illegal miners. Can you tell us the period when buying from illegal miners was not the height of irresponsibility.

Since you have been bandying that website about, why don't you copy the names of the former illegal miners who are now formalized according to you from whom the state bought the gold.

At least you can rest now, seeing that the state govt have now clearly come out to say the gold does not belong to them. Or are you going to force the gold they say does not belong to them on them to fit your narrative?
Now I see why you're an ignoramus. Your ability to think and reason logically is below par. I can now understand you better.
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

At least you can rest now, seeing that the state govt have now clearly come out to say the gold does not belong to them. Or are you going to force the gold they say does not belong to them on them to fit your narrative?
Now I see why you're an ignoramus. Your ability to think and reason logically is below par. I can now understand you better.

Mumu they were formalized the article you pointed to claims such stop your innane ramblings. Again do your own homework the list is there in the website.
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2020
TOLOTOLO
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by BluntNigerian: 1:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Ricoluv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/zamfara-goldfields-dont-belong-to-govt-commissioner/%3famp=1
Niger-Deltans can extract their petroleum by themselves and sell to the Government..
That's what the media was saying.
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by witworth(m): 4:20am On Nov 20, 2020
This idiot thinks all Nigerians are Government zombies like his followers, no sir, we are the end bad government movements, not primitive sympathizers and supporters.
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Blue3k:

Mumu they were formalized the article you pointed to claims such stop your innane ramblings. Again do your own homework the list is there in the website.
They were formalised by you in your village. While the state that bought gold from them just called them illegal miners.
You can eat your website. I don't need it. You're exposed stupidity is enough comic relief.
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by byteem: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2020
SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR .. WHAT IS GOOD FOR ZAMFARA ..IS GOOD FOR DELTA
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

They were formalised by you in your village. While the state that bought gold from them just called them illegal miners.
You can eat your website. I don't need it. You're exposed stupidity is enough comic relief.

After all this time you never visited the website mumu. You only want the information when its spoon fed to you. I said they were formalized I am right move on mumu.
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Myhusband(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kestolove:
D gold in zamfara belong to zamfara but everything in south east ND south south belong to d north and west, if u don't like it..leave

Useless robot. SW isn't an handicapped, take your slow reasoning outta here
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Blue3k:

After all this time you never visited the website mumu. You only want the information when its spoon fed to you. I said they were formalized I am right move on mumu.
See, the only reason I keep replying you is because I want to reinforce into your dull head that you fooled no one. Government says they bought something from illegal miners. You're saying it's not so. Prove it. Wahala show. You see your life.
As long as you can't prove your claim you're just wasting your time
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

See, the only reason I keep replying you is because I want to reinforce into your dull head that you fooled no one. Government says they bought something from illegal miners. You're saying it's not so. Prove it. Wahala show. You see your life.
As long as you can't prove your claim you're just wasting your time

Lol mumu they were formalized. I gave you the website to check then you said your not interested like the idiot. After you admited that you proved you just want to ramble. Pagmi and the articles proved you wrong just like your tax lies.
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol mumu they were formalized. I gave you the website to check then you said your not interested like the idiot. After you admited that you proved you just want to ramble. Pagmi and the articles proved you wrong just like your tax lies.
Mtcheew. Pagmi proved me wrong while the op proved me right.
You're the one who still needs to prove that the commissioner and the ministry are lying and they didn't buy gold from illegal miners.
As far as you can't do that, you're on a loooong thing
Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Mtcheew. Pagmi proved me wrong while the op proved me right.
You're the one who still needs to prove that the commissioner and the ministry are lying and they didn't buy gold from illegal miners.
As far as you can't do that, you're on a loooong thing

I dont need to prove they didnt buy illegal gold i. The past mumu. They already formalized the miners and buy legal gold. You still have issues understanding past and present tences?

The commissioner maintained that the state government only used to buy the gold from the illegal miners in order to prevent the commodity from being smuggled out of the country or sold out to bandits.

He stressed, however, that the state government has currently banned the mining activities in the state, adding that, “anybody who wants to venture into mining activities should obtain a permit from the federal government”.

The commissioner said mineral resources belonged to the federal government, as such, anybody who wants to partake in mining activities must obtain a license from the Federal government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tea Tree Planted By Buhari At Kakara Estate In 1985 (Photo) / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.