Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards (6784 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts 16 Illegal Pharmacies / Second Wave Of COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Down Schools, Etc / 16 Health Benefits Of Oha Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Maxcollins042(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Let this not be a witch-hunting to these health facilities, spearheaded by the Lagos State Government through HEFAMAA, for failure to comply with divulging the confidential details of the treated victims Lekki shooting Let it just not be what I am thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by vicstorm: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Teemporal:
DO YOU NEED MORE CLIENT OR CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS ??

The best way to do that is to take your business online by applying Digital Marketing.
I am a Professional Digital Marketer who can help you take your business online regardless of the kind of Product you sell or Service you render.
Some of the way we can help your business is by creating High definition Advert Video which is going to portray your business, then we make use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube paid Advertisement to make a Targeted Marketing to potential buyers.
We will also make your business appear on Google my Business where your business appear on Google map and people can search for it.

Also, if you want to make money by owning a YouTube channel or you already have a YouTube channel and you need someone to help you manage it.
If you have also been having problem getting 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours, which is the threshold of getting your YouTube channel monetized, We can help you get any amount of Real subscribers and watch hours you want with our prominent Network.

Kindly contact me by Call or send me a WhatsApp Message via the number below
0 8 1 89 7 28 3 48
You for try rest.
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by masix11(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Let this not be a witch-hunting spearheaded by the Lagos State Government through HEFAMAA for failure to comply with divulging the confidential details of the victims Lekki shooting treated at these affected hospitals. Let it just not be what I am thinking.

My thought too.
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Jman06(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2020
God bless Lagos state for always blazing the trail in maintaining standards of healthcare delivery. It's good that Lagos is moving forward while others are still stuck in the dark.
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Eillyeillz(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Let this not be a witch-hunting to these health facilities, spearheaded by the Lagos State Government through HEFAMAA, for failure to comply with divulging the confidential details of the treated victims Lekki shooting Let it just not be what I am thinking.

The comment I was looking for, that was the first thing I thought of when I read the headline.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by scdyxgg: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2020
ยทยทยท
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Jman06(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Balderdash!

Lagos has always been maintaining standards in healthcare delivery even before EndSARS protest.
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by singwa: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure if they follow these rules strictly, many more facilities will be shutdown.
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Whada: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2020
I hope it's not a cover up to witch hunt Healthcare facilities that treated #EndSARS protest victims. I wish we can actually check this. In any case whoever doesn't comply should be sanctioned.

Wetin dem mean by "operating beyond schedule"?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Comedian2019: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Shut down somebody's sweat rather than support and assist them.

Oh I forgot!
It's not dangote's business.
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Madeu(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Imagine a country where access to health care is difficult , cost of living is soaring daily and running a business is difficult. It cost lots of money to register with HEFAMAA couple with other 'Nigerian factor's.
How do you expect a small clinic to spend over hundred of thousands for just HEFAMAA registration couple with getting office space, expensive medical equipment and paying license fee from appropriate regulatory bodies.You do all this yearly.
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Remite011(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Believe dat excuses at ur own risk, those were the hospital dat treated the #endsars victims last month. Who else is thinking wat am thinking, someone is trying to cover up some tracks
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by omoakin22: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2020
before evening they will be reopen
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
tolakush92:
Last week I asked for help concerning my bday that even tho I see two cups of rice but nobody cares to listen to me here.. I know there are good Samaritans here but they are just blinded not to see the post.. I know how it feels to be broke.. Let's help people with genuine reasons.. 1k can make a difference in peoples life.. As God will have it.. I was broke that I can't even eat good food on my birthday.. Now I'm no longer broke

Today I want to bless somone who is celebrating his or betray today

I know what it feels not to have. Money

I know what it feels to celebrate birthday and not have money..
I just want to bless someone who celebrates his or birthday today.. Just send me a mention or pm

I will continue to help people as the lord lives
Bro today's not my birthday but rn now I am going through a lot. I don't like begging but hunger made me to, would be glad if God sent you to me. Thanks
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Prophet777: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hope they were not the private hospitals once threatened by the LASG, that they shud not release some information that has to do with the #endsars prostester shot by the army and treated in their facilities
Re: Lagos Shuts 16 Health Facilities For Non-compliance With Regulatory Standards by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
I do boss... been outta of my account for a while.. just recovered.. my bad
4lorunsho:

Do you sell male round neck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Dishes With Low Cholostrol / How Can A Microbiologist Get A Licence To Operate A 'medical Diagnostic Laboratory' In Naija? / Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.