Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (39019 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by ThatFairGuy: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Racoon:

These terrorists all draw their ideological strength and inspiration from radical indoctrination which is well embedded in the headslammers religion.Meanwhile,
“A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Ignoramus. Chief bigot!

This is what we saw in the Bible.
Give me where you saw what you said in the Qur'an. Waiting

Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by johnhood(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Madmohamed419:
the useless Nigeria coward army can not do pim. The only where they have power is when they see civilian. I celebrated the dead of Nigeria army it give me joy. I pray they continue to die by boko haram bullets. If Nigeria should go to work whit any country I will be one that will be given the enemies information about any movement of Nigeria army. What happens in bakasi will be a child pray for what will be fall on them any day they pick a fight with Cameron again.
You will celebrate it till it reach one of you own....then celebration turns to sorrow.
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
mmsen:

You are a liar.

33:60 They [Kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya] and they are humiliated.
thanks for putting maturity to this topic....the verse was revealed when ppl from Mecca oppose the prophet and his calling to Islam he was told to defend himself and his ppl during the time of war and fight those that pose as threat and the payment of jizyah was protection for a non Muslim living in Muslim community...just like we are living in this world now with different believe but we still coexist... sometimes there's deeper meaning to dis words than taking it out of context... religion should be practiced with sense...and look at countries with little or no mosques or churches they are doing better and there is peace in those countries
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by deeva2: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
He shud come out and say this, then we go understand
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
and there is a president in this country...

smh.

1 Like

Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Drone95(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Allahu Alkbar!!!!
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by ThatFairGuy: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
falopey:

You love your neighborhood? Then you are not a true Muslim. Our prophet Muhammed (pbh) says we should hate both Jews and Christians because they are both friends of each other. Unless those neighbors of yours are only our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters . Allahu Akbar
You're not well informed. The holy Prophet never said why shouldn't live with our neighbors who have different Faith in peace.
It's only your religion for you and mine for me.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE HOLY DOESN'T FORBADE MUSLIM TO TAKE OR EAT FOODS OF WHO HAS DIFFERENT FAITH?
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
falopey:

You love your neighborhood? Then you are not a true Muslim. Our prophet Muhammed (pbh) says we should hate both Jews and Christians because they are both friends of each other. Unless those neighbors of yours are only our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters . Allahu Akbar
it's your lot that make islam hard and paint it as a bad religion to other religions...the prophet lived with non Muslim and there was no problem he only defended himself and his people during time of war...he was known for his calm approach to many ppl he didn't force anybody to accept Islam but u are here hating on ur neighbors...don't u have family that are not Muslim? if yes...did u hate them cos of their believe...we are in a free world ppl are free to choose whatever it's up to them and we are believe in something so if it's different from urs just accept it cos we are not the same and wasn't born the same...I hope and pray u change ur bitter heart bfr u infect others....Islam is peace and love so spread it not hate
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by smart95: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shekau shekau grin grin grin ... óséun járé grin grin grin ... món gbádun re bí àsà awón ólóyinbo grin grin grin
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Reelblack: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
DennisEche:
ALLAH HU AKBAR, IS'NT OUR RELIGION PEACEFUL

Your comment is full of ignorance. Cause the Muslims wey Dey your area don bomb your city abi?
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by smart95: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Olatlaccon:
it's your lot that make islam hard and paint it as a bad religion to other religions...the prophet lived with non Muslim and there was no problem he only defended himself and his people during time of war...he was known for his calm approach to many ppl he didn't force anybody to accept Islam but u are here hating on ur neighbors...don't u have family that are not Muslim? if yes...did u hate them cos of their believe...we are in a free world ppl are free to choose whatever it's up to them and we are believe in something so if it's different from urs just accept it cos we are not the same and wasn't born the same...I hope and pray u change ur bitter heart bfr u infect others....Islam is peace and love so spread it not hate

This guy must be shekau friend grin grin grin grin
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Lastmankc(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
OOzz:

I can't envy u in ur miserable state with ur 30k zombie job. I just dey pity ur mama. She will be regretting now - why she didn't use postinor-2 after that night.
your mouth no good
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
falopey:

If u understand Islam well...u wouldn't say I'm not a true Muslim....don't be an extremist
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
smart95:

don't mind him....i didn't know what happened to him like seriously
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Reelblack: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Forget what you think. ..this guy is backed by most Muslims

Your logic mad gan o, with your same logic, we can say all Christians support what Israel is doing to Palestine. Grow up and stop consuming conspiracy theories. The man is funded to cause chaos under the guise of religion which is the case with majority of the terrorist group. Research before you open your foul mouth.
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Reelblack: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
smart95:

In what way?
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by LZAA: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:
Then the god you are working for must be a disabled one who can't fight for himself.

Your days are numbered Shecow
Shatap
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by mmsen: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Olatlaccon:
thanks for putting maturity to this topic....the verse was revealed when ppl from Mecca oppose the prophet and his calling to Islam he was told to defend himself and his ppl during the time of war and fight those that pose as threat and the payment of jizyah was protection for a non Muslim living in Muslim community...just like we are living in this world now with different believe but we still coexist... sometimes there's deeper meaning to dis words than taking it out of context... religion should be practiced with sense...and look at countries with little or no mosques or churches they are doing better and there is peace in those countries

Those aren't words of defence.

Please stop lying.
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by chatinent: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by ThatFairGuy: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
OOzz:
He's doing Allah's work

Masha Allah!
No he isn't. We've been warn of people like him by the Holy Prophet before.

Prophet Muhammad is reported to have said, “Towards the latter times a people will come who have little knowledge; are deficient in intellect; will speak quoting the best of people; have thick beards; wearing shortened garments; have shaved heads; have good speech but foul actions; claiming to act upon the Book of God but have no relation to it; they recite the Quran but it doesn’t pass their throats; and they exit from Islam as an arrow exits from its bow.”
The Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshiping in the mornings, the nights." - Sahih Al Bukhari - Volume I, Hadith 8 .
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
"God did not send me to be harsh, or cause harm, but He sent me to teach and make things easy." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 707.
"A time will come when the murderer will not know why he has committed the murder, and the victim will not know why he has been killed." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 1356
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
If they arrest him, Buhari will give him amnesty
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....!
na so Almighty Shakau

I like as em dey mock Nigerian army ehh..

u wey be oga at the top na 50virgins await u in heaven when u die

mock them joor they can't go shit to you
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by ThatFairGuy: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Olatlaccon:

You made good clarification. I hope mmsen see sense in this.

Every quranic verses is explained to the scribes by the holy Prophet, it's about context.

This is what we were told by the holy Prophet mmsen

Prophet Muhammad is reported to have said, “Towards the latter times a people will come who have little knowledge; are deficient in intellect; will speak quoting the best of people; have thick beards; wearing shortened garments; have shaved heads; have good speech but foul actions; claiming to act upon the Book of God but have no relation to it; they recite the Quran but it doesn’t pass their throats; and they exit from Islam as an arrow exits from its bow.”
The Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshiping in the mornings, the nights." - Sahih Al Bukhari - Volume I, Hadith 8 .
"God did not send me to be harsh, or cause harm, but He sent me to teach and make things easy." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 707.
"A time will come when the murderer will not know why he has committed the murder, and the victim will not know why he has been killed." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 1356

1 Like

Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by PlainSight(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Madmohamed419:
the useless Nigeria coward army can not do pim. The only where they have power is when they see civilian. I celebrated the dead of Nigeria army it give me joy. I pray they continue to die by boko haram bullets. If Nigeria should go to work whit any country I will be one that will be given the enemies information about any movement of Nigeria army. What happens in bakasi will be a child pray for what will be fall on them any day they pick a fight with Cameron again.
Omo guy u dey vex.Chill and watch Netflix
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
mmsen:

Those aren't words of defence.
Please stop lying.
okay...no more clarification...
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Every quranic verses is explained to the scribes by the holy Prophet, it's about context.

peace my brother
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by PlainSight(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Islam is 'peace' !?!?!?are you for real dude.only muslims fight for their god unlike Christians Who allow the True Living Almighty God to do Battle on their behalf
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Funkybabee(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
reason why religion is dangerous, you can't be too religious without murde® .. u can't be holier than your Maker

killing God's creature is not serving him
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by mmsen: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You people can lie.
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Kingkamal(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Joe Biden don win now.....

The funding will continue steadily.....

Watch and see....
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by ThatFairGuy: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
mmsen:

You people can lie.
Where's lie here when I presented evidence as you did?
So you are also lying with what you posted?
Lemme tell you one thing, how media portray Islam or the Holy Prophet is totally different from the reality.

I challenge you to make research on your own about WHO THE HOLY PROPHET TRULY WAS mmsen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes / IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.