Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (39334 Views)

I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by AroOkigbo(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Reelblack:

Your logic mad gan o, with your same logic, we can say all Christians support what Israel is doing to Palestine. Grow up and stop consuming conspiracy theories. The man is funded to cause chaos under the guise of religion which is the case with majority of the terrorist group. Research before you open your foul mouth.
Typical Yoruba Muslim! Defending people who don't value you as a Muslim.
Did I say ALL muslim support terrorism?
Is Isreal a Christian state?
Why are those same people not funding Christian to cause mayhen in the guise of religion? Why Muslims each time? Most of you lot are simply terrible. Kiss the truth!!
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Mystery9(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2020
FG should give US army the task of Shakau. All his mouth mouth go end.
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by DennisEche(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Reelblack:

Your comment is full of ignorance. Cause the Muslims wey Dey your area don bomb your city abi?
THEY ARE POTENTIAL BOMBERS, JUST WAITING FOR THE SLIGHT CHANCE AND OPPOTUNITY.
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by MisterKings(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2020
We are alone in this world. Neither christian God or muslim Allah are doing a great job

If thunder does not strike evil men who kill in his name or men who rob congregation with tithe and offerings in his name.

But yet allow peaceful protesters and good people die for doing the right thing.

OYO is our name.

1 Like

Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Camelot65: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Olatlaccon:
I'm a Muslim and this man is an hypocrite cos there isn't anywhere in Quran that says u should kill fellow human being cos he or she doesn't share ur believe....it's a great sin to even kill animal without use for it or for fun I can say it with chest out that he's an extremist and not a Muslim just an extremist used by government to disorder the country and bring bad names to Islam....cos me I don't care where u from or ur believe iffu u good to me we roll everyday I don't carry religion for head like gele...I was born a Muslim so are my sisters and now 4 of dem are married to Christian and are Christians now does that mean I should kill Dem cos they have another believe? and best ppl that have been good to me my entire are Christians so I should kill Dem for what exactly....I know some ppl would disagree with me but that's how it is...I roll with everybody I don't discriminate....and about the Virgin in Paradise? I dey always laugh anytime I hear that shit...virgins for killing innocent people? that's so low man
This is it :
Surah 2:193: “And fight with them until there is no persecution and religion should be only for Allah.”

Muhammed also massacred innocent jews who didn't agree with him in present day Medina smiley
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Burchester: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Still alive ??
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Camelot65: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

So the person can't be a real Christian but you won't believe us if we tell you shekau is doing what's contrary to Islam? Is that not Hypocrisy?

Prophet Muhammad is reported to have said, “Towards the latter times a people will come who have little knowledge; are deficient in intellect; will speak quoting the best of people; have thick beards; wearing shortened garments; have shaved heads; have good speech but foul actions; claiming to act upon the Book of God but have no relation to it; they recite the Quran but it doesn’t pass their throats; and they exit from Islam as an arrow exits from its bow.”
The Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshiping in the mornings, the nights." - Sahih Al Bukhari - Volume I, Hadith 8 .
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
"God did not send me to be harsh, or cause harm, but He sent me to teach and make things easy." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 707.
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
"A time will come when the murderer will not know why he has committed the murder, and the victim will not know why he has been killed." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 1356
Haba, do you have to lie to prove a point?? I had to read all those passages myself....

the Bible passages you mentioned was talking about worshipping other gods.... even your Quran is against it ,don't be a hypocrite( the Quran even went as far as telling you to kill christians and jews) .....Your Quran claimed to be a continuation of other past religion, see how you're making a mess of yourself, what you posted discredited the Quran as a word of God cheesy

I love the fact that you pick verses and don't bother reading them yourself before posting
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by hybridblood07(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2020
He knows he will die anytime soon. He's using his last days to catch cruise
helinues:
Then the god you are working for must be a disabled one who can't fight for himself.

Your days are numbered Shecow
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Alexpetra: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2020
shekau... no bother yourself telling us again e be like say we know already.
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by orisa37: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2020
nobody-can-arrest-me-doing-god's-work-boko-haram-leader-shekau-mocks-nigerians.

God will arrest you soon IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by orisa37: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
nobody-can-arrest-me-doing-god's-work-boko-haram-leader-shekau-mocks-nigerians.

God will arrest SHEKAU soon IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Camelot65:
This is it :
Surah 2:193: “And fight with them until there is no persecution and religion should be only for Allah.”

Muhammed also massacred innocent jews who didn't agree with him in present day Medina smiley
there's difference between defending urself during war and killing innocent people that's have different faith...do ur findings well...and the surah...do more findings u will know why and when it was revealed
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Camelot65: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Olatlaccon:
there's difference between defending urself during war and killing innocent people that's have different faith...do ur findings well...and the surah...do more findings u will know why and when it was revealed
Hope you know the Prophet killed over 700 jews in a day cox they didn't accept his teachings?

The penalty for leaving islam is death too....

What about this :
Surah 9:29:Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger,nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,even if they are the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Camelot65:
Hope you know the Prophet killed over 700 jews in a day cox they didn't accept his teachings?

The penalty for leaving islam is death too....

What about this :
Surah 9:29:Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger,nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,even if they are the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.
seriously? 700? where'd u get your information send me the link please
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Camelot65: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Olatlaccon:
seriously? 700? where'd u get your information send me the link please
Al-Tabari, Volume 8, p. 38

Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 464
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Josywhyte: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Nigerian Army wants to clamp down on these dreadful terrorists and they are parading their banners up and down the whole country so as to alert them to escape.
Naija army una well done. When American soldiers secretly entered our country and rescued their kidnapped citizens we didn't see any banner or got tipped that they were coming to rescue the victims.
Our own thing dey always go left left
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Camelot65:
Al-Tabari, Volume 8, p. 38

Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 464
did u know there are fabricated Hadith? if yes...this is one of em...and if no...I could tell u with chest out that it's a lie that the prophet kill anybody except on the battlefield which was normal to defend himself
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Camelot65: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Olatlaccon:
did u know there are fabricated Hadith? if yes...this is one of em...and if no...I could tell u with chest out that it's a lie that the prophet kill anybody except on the battlefield which was normal to defend himself
really?? did you bother reading what I posted? so Tabari is a false scholar now?

read about the jewish settlement of banu qurayza

Those guys didn't fight him and their death wasn't in any form of self defense.....
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Olatlaccon(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Camelot65:
really?? did you bother reading what I posted? so Tabari is a false scholar now?

read about the jewish settlement of banu qurayza

Those guys didn't fight him and their death wasn't in any form of self defense.....
ain't saying he's a false scholar the authenticity of the Hadith is weak iffu know what I'm saying and it's weak it's considered not true but u can't know or understand cos u ain't a Muslim and it's been a good dialogue though
Re: Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers by Camelot65: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Olatlaccon:
ain't saying he's a false scholar the authenticity of the Hadith is weak iffu know what I'm saying and it's weak it's considered not true but u can't know or understand cos u ain't a Muslim and it's been a good dialogue though
smileysmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? / Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.