Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

We need to return to the era of invention - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We need to return to the era of invention (250 Views)

Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? / A New Era Of Digital Co Generation Is Here, Take Action Now. Even Nigeria Coin.. / Please I Need Help To Return To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We need to return to the era of invention by Abyus(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2020
In this era of lack of job amidst global pandemic, youth should start thinking out of the box to invent what the world needs. Definitely we cant rely on the govt anymore, creativity is the next boom.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / Is Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Registration Closed? / Sales Representative (female) Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.