Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? (22323 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by ScottSummers: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Good day and happy sunday everyone

I work in a lounge in sabo and i'm paid 11000 a month.I have served my boss faithfully and dilligently for months during the course of my stay in this shop despite being owed salary.Even when other workers left citing underpayment and workload,i still stayed.
It happened that during governorship election season,our lounge was robbed.The robbers made away with 194,000 new naira notes my boss kept in his office. what was more shocking that the robbery was a clean one meaning the robbers had access to the key to his office.It's only me and my boss that have the keys so I was questioned and interrogated.I didn't know anything about it and so I said.I was beaten and bruised.
Nobody believe me say i dey innocent

Police came and i was detained.i was in cell for 13 days(i hear am for cell God)before being released last week.I was rold the culprit has been found.It was my boss mistress and brother that planned it.How they knew about the money is what i don't know.
My boss messaged me to return but i don't want to.I want to know if i'm making the right decision.Thanks.

PS:In case you have job for me,I stay in jakande in ojo.owu dey blow me.My number:08186844232

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nwodosis(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Guy go find another work o, you boss is heartless, no remorse or an apology to you for his actions?

403 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by madridguy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
If your story is genuine then you have no business there again.

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nwodosis(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
He is underpaying and owing workers, yet he keeps a mistress!

274 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Man's inhumanity to man. A very wicked and heartless boss, I pray you find another job. Anyways today is World Trouble Makers day sha, let's celebrate ourselves.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Rokiat(f): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is sad to say the least. I hope you get something better and get the F out of there and never have to deal with those people ever in your life again.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by crowther15(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
If your story is genuine, carry your luggage and run for your life. You're being poorly paid, you were accused and detained for 13 days. After the criminals were found, He could only give you N1500 to treat yourself. Don't go back, look for another job. My opinion sha.

178 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by fortunateme: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wait, are saying that your pay is 110, 000 or 11,000?
Where are your brothers or relatives? Them need to wipe you koboko.
You better go site go look for concre work even if na 3days a week it's still better than this slavery.
How can you pay a worker 11k? If your startup is not capable of paying minimum wage please do it yourself. You're not doing anyone a favour here since we're all out to make profit. Labourers sweat shouldn't be sacrificed for our personal gain.
Filing station owners, hoteliers, and private school owners are the real devils in Nigeria.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
madridguy:
tongue
You are always responding with one emoji or the other. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Gloriagee(f): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
So has he paid you wat he's owing you?Don't go back o, just thank God u escaped with your life!

25 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Abizz: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
#1, 500 to treat yourself despite how you were maltreated?

You are better off without that job.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by brain54(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Chief say you are not serious…

No single remorse for accusing you falsely.

Emotionally I will say don’t go back to work there. But then think again… can you cope without the monthly salary even though the pay is ridiculous. You are already feeling the effects of owu.

Again if you don’t make tough decisions in life you would always remain at a mediocre level and accept shi. T all your life.

I can’t advise you leave your job… without an alternative…even though the pay is minimal it atleast does something for you. But if you don’t you would remain where you are and continue to settle for less.

The ball Dey your court!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Manigie: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
He's not even sorry after what happened, even telling you you're not serious....

The man doesn't have regard for you, simply walk away to show him you have dignity left in you.
But it's all what you decide to do at the end of the day that matters

54 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by zed7: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Your boss is an arrogant fellow, without any regards for you. Tell him to f off.

Don't let hunger drive you to lose your self esteem. Trust me, you'll still get kicked out in future by this arrogant 'chief'.

62 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by sisisioge: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Better no return. Find your work go front. Peace of mind is better than peanuts fa.

22 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nazgul: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
You're just a slave to him, that's why he's treating you this way.

Imagine how you're begging after all you passed through. Who should beg the other?

Please walk away from that place with the little dignity you have left. Cos if you go back to him to work after all he did to you, it means he's right...you truly aren't a serious person.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Exmilitant(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
No job offers from nairalanders advising you?

i am really high this hot sunday afternoon so, i will give my own irrational advise stemming from weed;

go back to your boss!

this time, target his money when the opportunity opens, make a run with his money... Establish yourself elswhere.

Don't mention... cool

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by samwash(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
I can't believe what I just read.
Because of how much salary, you pass through all these. Thank God you are still alive to share your story.
Never ever go back to your Boss, look for another job or better still go find waytin you go dey sell to make a living.
If your parents can't cater for your education,pls go learn work.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

I work in a lounge in sabo and i'm paid 11000 a month.I have served my boss faithfully and dilligently for months during the course of my stay in this shop despite being owed salary.Even when other workers left citing underpayment and workload,i still stayed.
It happened that during governorship election season,our lounge was robbed.The robbers made away with 194,000 new naira notes my boss kept in his office. what was more shocking that the robbery was a clean one meaning the robbers had access to the key to his office.It's only me and my boss that have the keys so I was questioned and interrogated.I didn't know anything about it and so I said.I was beaten and bruised.

Police came and i was detained.i was in cell for 13 days(i hear am for cell God)before being released last week.I was rold the culprit has been found.It was my boss mistress and brother that planned it.How they knew about the money is what i don't know.
My boss messaged me to return but i don't want to.I want to know if i'm making the right decision.Thanks.

PS:In case you have job for me,I stay in jakande in ojo.owu dey blow me.My number:08186844232

Chaii, imagine the heartless response of the so-called boss!

"I have sent you 1500 to treat yourself''. ''You are not serious''

This is unbelievable. Don't go back please, unless he apologises.
Normally, he should be afraid of you as you can re-arrest and sue him for force information.
Unfortunately, you do not have the money to run such a straightforward case.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Neweramify(f): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Where una de see this kind boss?
This man is a devil in human form.

OP e be like suffer no de tire you. You better avoid that man and start searching for another work.

I pray you find favour as you begin ur search for another Job.

22 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
He must be mad! N1500 for all the trauma he put you through? No form of apology whatsoever. Such a heartless monster! He deserves to be sued for all the physical and emotional trauma he put you through. Very stupid man. Tell him to go to hell with his job.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by dwilliams: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Walk into any lawyers office or human right office and explain the situation to them..... he will pay dearly for his negligence, so if the culprits were not caught them you might have gone to prison for s crime you know nothing about

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by vincenteger: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
1500 to treat yourself.
Your boss no nice.
My dear try find another work, I know it won't be easy.
God go help you.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by chineduisaac(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
This your story is hard to believe. But when you think of it, we have very terrible people in this world.
Like someone advised above, it's better to do labourer work. Or better still look for an artisan of choice and learn under him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Karleb(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

If you return thunder will fire you.

Suffer no dey tire you? What do you even do with 11k monthly? Is that money?

Grab your phone now and tell that your stupid boss he is a motherfucker.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by devilmaycry: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Toxic boss...
Reason more theft will befall him

Bro...I advice you just leave and dont look back

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Tochimartins17(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
You are a guy for God's sake, why would you do an 11k monthly job when you can go to a building site and mix cement and concrete and make up up to 3k daily. You can save from there. Or better still go look for another job. That boss if yours is very wicked. Imagine 1500 to go treat yourself after locking you up in the police cell for 13 days. Omo, wake up and hustle real. Wetin be 11k per month. Even person wey dey hawk gala dey make pass 11k as profit per month.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Gloriagee(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Choi

Karleb:

If you return thunder will fire you.

Suffer no dey tire you? What do you even do with 11k monthly? Is that money?

Grab your phone now and tell that your stupid boss he is a motherfucker.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by ScottSummers: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tochimartins17:
You are a guy for God's sake, why would you do an 11k monthly job when you can go to a building site and mix cement and concrete and make up up to 3k daily. You can save from there. Or better still go look for another job. That boss if yours is very wicked. Imagine 1500 to go treat yourself after locking you up in the police cell for 13 days. Omo, wake up and hustle real. Wetin be 11k per month. Even person wey dey hawk gala dey 9make pass 11k as profit per month.

The 11k comes with accomodation bro
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by ScottSummers: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
fortunateme:
Wait, are saying that your pay is 110, 000 or 11,000?
Where are your brothers or relatives? Them need to wipe you koboko.
You better go site go concre even if na 3days a week is still better than this slavery.
How can you pay a worker 11k? If your startup is not capable of pay minimum wage please do it yourself. You're not doing anyone a favour here since we're all out to make profit. Labourers sweat shouldn't be sacrificed for our personal gain.
Filing station owners, hoteliers, and private school owners are the real devils in Nigeria.

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Haywhymido(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
God forbid bad thing, you shdnt return to that job. 1 Underpaying
2 owing salary
Go out and find better work.
If you return see finish go dey.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by StPete: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

You don’t have family members that you can stay with? You don’t have a place you were staying before u got the job?

You have to endure the harsh reality of foregoing the job if you really want to make it in this life. Go and teach sef, it’s better. At least dem go pay you pass 11k

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online / HND Entry Level Salary In Fed Govt Ministry / Npower Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.