Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (45404 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nairaland is there no good thing happening in Anambra while always bad news

1 Like

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Kinematics: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
osamz007:

HOLY GHOST!

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Psych412(f): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nightstalker:
Why is this forum telling us alot about south east these days ?

Let's stop this jor !! This isn't a forum for the south east !!

Are you telling me this is the only accident yesterday in which a lady across the whole Nigeria ?Abeg I ain't from the southeast and don't want to know about south east!!!

Is this the only accident across Nigeria yesterday where a lady died? So why tell us? I don't want to know !! I have nothing against ibo but pls stop focusing on the south east so much these days on nairaland!

Or did coscharis buy this platform?
Everything for the last one month now na south east matter

It's weird and Insincere
most of the mods here are tribal bigots.

and also hypocrite
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
shagasha:
May her soul rest in Peace.

The owners of the school may still be in shock that's y he is yet to comment... Probably

If the owner of the school is still in shock, the what will the bereaved be in?
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nightstalker:

Are you telling me this is the only accident yesterday in which a lady across the whole Nigeria ?Abeg I ain't from the southeast and don't want to know about south east!!!

Is this the only accident across Nigeria yesterday where a lady died? So why tell us? I don't want to know !! I have nothing against ibo but pls stop focusing on the south east so much these days on nairaland!

It's weird and Insincere

The problem is still people from SE always rushing to report anything they see on nairaland.

It is not from the forum but over busy bodies from the region.

If pin drop they will snap and run as if something is chasing them to post it on nairaland
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nightstalker:

It's weird and Insincere

I'm From Anambra State, Bro
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Ogbeniomo: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
R.i.p,this is not ghastly but fatal accident.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Anambra everyday...
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
year 2020 alone
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by sammirano: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nightstalker:

It's weird and Insincere

Observer
So you dont know most of Seun mods are igbos. I dont know why the guy likes them but maybe e wan resemble our brother davido.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
post=96213068:

I'm From Anambra State, Bro

And it's a pleasure to meet you but please use your senses

Iam sure there are far worse accidents to report across Nigeria

Pls this isn't Anambra forum but Nigeria

Pls let's use our common sense
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nightstalker:

And it's a pleasure to meet you but please use your senses

Iam sure there are far worse accidents to report across Nigeria

Pls this isn't Anambra forum but Nigeria

Pls let's use our common sense

Brother, We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via . COM
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by zinny377(f): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
She is so pretty...May her soul rest in peace Amen!
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Brandonx(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Village people don pluck this one chop
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Donspicey: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nightstalker:

It's weird and Insincere

Open a thread and tell us about the ones that happens in ur Area nah.....

Its as simple as that instead of barking like a mad Dog......
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kingsavage: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
If the deceased is an olori pelebe, I don't care.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Donspicey: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The problem is still people from SE always rushing to report anything they see on nairaland.

It is not from the forum but over busy bodies from the region.

If pin drop they will snap and run as if something is chasing them to post it on nairaland

Why u hate igbos so much bro??

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s]Why is this forum telling us alot about south east these days ?

It's weird and Insincere[/s]

You even envy the dead.

Don't worry, the news of your death shall be announced on this forum before the year runs out, I can assure you, it will be on front page for 2 weeks. I should get a big Amen from you at least.

Afonjas envy anything Igbo yet they can't let go.

Even the dead are not spared from their disgusting envy and hate.

One Nigeria is a haux.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Modafoka

Nightstalker:

It's weird and Insincere

1 Like

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Kestolove(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Only in d south east, dey HV started December is close
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Donspicey: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Timi141:
We need to stop this tradition of posting pictures of accident victims in their death. In fact, we should stop posting the pictures of the dead altogether, in times like this it's best to give the dead and their families their privacy to mourn instead of splashing their gory photos all over social media for some cheap likes.

The families of the dead need to start suing people that do rubbish like this.

U funny ooooooo.....

So with out pictures how will u identify the victims?

If u re scarced of seeing dead bodies better go for deliverance....
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by eedimo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As I glanced through this sad news, high on my second wrap of weed, with enough THC racing through my blood, the lyrics of Joyner's Devils work playing inside of my head, I got to question God.

Why take this lady life?

She probably be somebody's wife

She be taking care of kids

Yet she met her doom

She be raising them breeds

Now she disappeared from the room, she went zoom!

What a sad world

Is there really a God

If there is, you ought to be protecting us

But you allow that niggarr called death collecting us

Whats that shit connecting us?

I thought you loved us

But I aint gonna blame you

But you never came through

Not for this lady

Not for the death of a day old baby

Its Lucifers fault though

And He's dealt us big blows.

I said what I said.

RIP maam

It isn't Jah's fault, it is the devil's work.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Kaidou(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As I glanced through this sad news, high on my second wrap of weed, with enough THC racing through my blood, the lyrics of Joyner's Devils work playing inside of my head, I got to question God.

Why take this lady life?

She probably be somebody's wife

She be taking care of kids

Yet she met her doom

She be raising them breeds

Now she disappeared from the room, she went zoom!

What a sad world

Is there really a God

If there is, you ought to be protecting us

But you allow that niggarr called death collecting us

Whats that shit connecting us?

I thought you loved us

But I aint gonna blame you

But you never came through

Not for this lady

Not for the death of a day old baby

Its Lucifers fault though

And He's dealt us big blows.

I said what I said.

RIP maam

It didn't rhyme tongue
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Donspicey:

Who is Igbo and Who is not?
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Donspicey:

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
What a painful way to die in this shitole
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lord hv mercy
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Even the so called "Ebube Muo Nso" that people hero worshipped there still failed to sympathise with one of his staff.

For Nigerian capitalists, people's life meant nothing to them. I hope that school is under the control of the diocesan Bishop of Onitsha. All these holy ghost fathers in SE are Lords on to themselves. Establishing and controlling empires without being controlled by their diocesan Bishop.

Mbaka and Co.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Khahidmorgan24(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Rip nwanyioma
Only God nose d best [color=#990000][/color][s][/s] cry cry
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Oliversmart: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Reported By Udokabestluv In Onitsha

Chidinma Dorothy Michael met with an accident near Borromeo round-about Onitsha when a truck carrying sand rammed into their bus on 10th November on their way to pick up school children, Reports.

From The Reports Gathered By , she couldn't escape as she died after been rush to the hospital in Onitsha. According to her brother, Chidinma was on her way to pick up her student when the accident took place.

Sharing the story with , The victim's brother says that, even after the death of her sister, both the director of the school, Rev. Fr Ebube Mmuo Nso, and the school management have refused to say anything about the incident.

Leaving the grieving family in doubt, if their daughter's life meant anything, as non of the school representatives has come to console the family, Reports.

May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace 'Amen'

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://www./279932628874655/permalink/1566299726904599/

RIP to her
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Olodo24: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Holy ghost couldn't even save her. Na wa o
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Donspicey: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

D lady is igbo and maybe u re not......frm ur quote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Photos Of Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.