Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

‘when Una Go Marry’ - Otedola Asks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘when Una Go Marry’ - Otedola Asks (221 Views)

I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady / ‘When una go marry’ – Billionaire, Otedola asks his daughter, Temi and her lover / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘when Una Go Marry’ - Otedola Asks by mrkunlex(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Billionaire father Femi Otedola posed a very tough question to her beautiful daughter, Temi after she announced the new project she is working on with her boyfriend, Mr. Eazi.
Temi Otedola and Mr Eazi seem to be working on a new podcast and she disclosed the news on her Instagram page. See screenshot below;

Reacting to her post, Femi asked Temi Otedola that when is she going to finally tie the knot to her lover.
He jumped to the comment section to write;

Moremiii, when una go marry
Temi, responding to her father’s question with so much surprise wrote;

papa!

https://www.ghgossip.com/otedola-asked-her-daughter-temi-and-her-lover-mr-eazi-when-una-go-marry-see-how-she-replied-him/
Re: ‘when Una Go Marry’ - Otedola Asks by Acjohn(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2020
The baba self, helping them conclude what they are yet to make up their mind for
Re: ‘when Una Go Marry’ - Otedola Asks by MickzyDonald: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2020
He shouldn't pressurize her

(1) (Reply)

Reactions: Buxom Latasha's Birthday Honor To DonJazzy / where to sell ur instagram accounts with 0 or no followers / Neville Goddard Lecture - A Lesson From Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.