Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) (555 Views)

Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by MrCover: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2020
Update From . COM

A young lady was found lying helplessly by the roadside in Lekki, Lagos state on Wednesday night, November 18, Reports.

From The Reports Gathered By From IG user, Adebola Isaac, who spotted the lady lying on the street, shared a video he made of her and wrote

''I pray this girl survive it till next morning 2325hrs I left her by lekki phase 1 gate I think she was drugged or on drugs but she needs help pls''

Isaac said he did his best by getting her milk and water and also asked the security guards in the area to watch over her till this morning.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHwhT02DRph/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by MrCover: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by ahnie: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2020
only God knows the agony she's going Tru ryt now.
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by LawLab247: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by ahnie: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by ahnie: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2020
@mrcover..... congratulations you've dusted Alexreport

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by MrCover: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2020
ahnie:
@mrcover..... congratulations you've dusted Alexreport

My Sister, We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via . COM
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by DryMouth: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2020
I saw lying dere when i was going back home from work.
I never bothered to stop because if she dies in my hand, pple wont hear bullshit. They will assume i did something to her and may end up lynching me.
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by Vision4God: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2020
One lesson in life, whenever u are going out, always inform at least one person.

May she find help
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Will comment when I get the full gist
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
What could have happened here?
Re: Lady Found Lying Helplessly By The Roadside In Lekki (Video) by Mayng01(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
At lekki again?

(1) (Reply)

Police Probe Jungle Justice Incident As Mob Sets 2 Ablaze / Graphics: Pretty Corper Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Partner To Death / Unknown Gunmen Strike At Abagana, Hoist Flag, Destroy Vehicles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.