Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (33699 Views)

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Temmylee01(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots

Issokay!!!!!!!!

Well the baby skin is still soft before he clock ten the scar will be gone

But sha poverty nah bastard oooh, just imagine everywhere soft for the parent this shit for no happen. Shoooooooooooooters
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by IME1: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
pretydiva:

Why did you edit your previous post. Cause you were in a hurry to comment that you couldn't read the post properly

Madam did you edit your post also
Simple apology is hard
You come to a public forum, faceless, unknown
With strangers using different phones and devices
Whether small screen or not.
Who fast to comment epp?
You have no right calling people foolish madam.
I've had to edit posts because of auto correct here and people have politely drawn my attention,
But for you to come out,
leave the story,
offer no words of prayer for the baby or family,
contribute in any positive way...
But focus on any member's comment with an abusive word foolish
And you reply asking why I edited my my my own oh, my comment, not made to you directly oh...

Awww
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Adewale1603:
Nigeria, a wrong place to be born.
I dey tell you ma bro
Atleast half of my school friends are no longer in this country. It's me and like four of us that are still remaining embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Kaytixy: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
magnum247:
i blame the father....b4 having a baby, a lot of things should be put in place. im sure the lady didn't even go for antenatal. u have brought out a baby to start suffering from this tender age cause u don't have d funds to send d mom to even a village clinic. Shame on d man!
now I know that some people can only think with their anus. Why are so quick in blaming the father, are you God that gives wealth? Stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Innobee99(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
If light dey, we go on lantern?

Failed Country
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by vanhelsing1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
PlayerMeji:
So sorry for the baby..

See what the country has done to this innocent baby...
I almost cried looking at the pics of the baby in severe pains...Chaiiiii...Ohhhh God......That baby is physically suffering ...God please help that Baby'...
I wish I could take the baby's pain away instantly...

1 Like

Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Sweetnesstwins: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chaiiii, baby sorry, this is Nigeria, where we are suppose to have steady power supply.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oh no.

This is touching.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
oluwakayode25:

Dude keep quiet.
Won't the poor give birth?
I don't think you've moved around to see extreme poverty.
Some people can't even afford to keep lanterns in certain areas... It's that bad!
But wait, are you also advicing those that can't afford to keep lanterns to also have children?

The problem with such thinking is that most (not all) of these children will grow up to become criminals in future cos they are looking for a means to survive

I pray you don't fall a victim to one of such criminals one day.
It's good to call a spade a spade, leave sentiments aside

A man and woman struggling to see food once a day intentionally bringing another human being into the world to continue that cycle.nahhh
I think it's either plain stupidity or even wickedness.
If such couple get pregnant by mistake, it's more understandable

1 Like

Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Dailyhappenings: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
This life is really a pot of hot beans ...I know nobody is above mistakes but this kind is something else. Well, the Ooni of Ife too is forbidden from seeing his new born crowned prince, see why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6-m8F_tsac
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by amarachi06(f): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
PlayerMeji:
So sorry for the baby..

See what the country has done to this innocent baby...

Nigeria has killed alot of people through their policies.

Please family, reach out to the parents. l heard that 100k was needed before treatment will commence.

Find a way to reach out to them and contribute in helping this little baby.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Oizee(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
magnum247:
i blame the father....b4 having a baby, a lot of things should be put in place. im sure the lady didn't even go for antenatal. u have brought out a baby to start suffering from this tender age cause u don't have d funds to send d mom to even a village clinic. Shame on d man!
go and sit down, why won't you type nonsense when God favour u compare to other people. Poor people should live miserable for life? Help them when you see one, there is a reason we have wealth and poverty in d dictionary, it means the two must exist no matter how people strive and nature has made it so too.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by stevenosa(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
magnum247:

You are just STUPID. That is all I have to say at this point. Quote me on this.

1 Like

Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by JIMMY1393: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
englishmart:
Anybody who's fertile can give birth, but how many can be responsible enough to look after these children? Very few.
The cicatrices will leave an indelible feeling of parental carelessness on the child psychology
K
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by MozB: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Well i didnt event bother to read because there is nothing anybody is going to tell me. Its carelessness on the side of the parents. Its not poverty. There are really chreap rechargable lamps out there, even locally made ones. Why would one use a lantern. I can only imagine the kind of pains this baby is going through now. I'm really sorry baby
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
R0kstarr8:
This is so sad
Carelessness of a nursing mother,
Now if this baby grows up and see his face burnt like this , just imagining the low self-esteem
Thank God it's no death threatening incident
what I don't get is the 4 days old baby came out, was the baby spiritually walking

Check my signature for your logo and flyer design
By burn will still go
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by adslipps: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Who still uses lantern?
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Gmajor(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
phgossipblog:
I blame NEPA for this

It's the fault of the parents joor.
Na today electricity begin do bring as take?
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by WizzyVine: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
magnum247:

Don't mind the yeye man. He doesn't have the funds for a moderate hospital, but when fire burnt the baby, he quickly produced the funds to treat him in a standard medical center.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by darichlife: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is fucking annoying, how much is rechargeable lantern naaa. to know people jave brains and cant use them is what makes me avoid some human beings at times time
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by darichlife: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oizee:
go and sit down, why won't you type nonsense when God favour u compare to other people. Poor people should live miserable for life? Help them when you see one, there is a reason we have wealth and poverty in d dictionary, it means the two must exist no matter how people strive and nature has made it so too.

Be mature in your comments, poverty is man made, not the other way round.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ISCSUS(f): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
I don't like this type of news. This baby will benefit in a Burns and plastic hospital. A silver covering like exsalt is better than the GV been used. I just hope this baby is not suffering from respiratory injury,he should be aided with oxygen.
God please safe this innocent soul.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Oizee(f): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
darichlife:

Be mature in your comments, poverty is man made, not the other way round.

really? Is that what u really think? U should be more mature and be grateful for the grace of God on u.
People are poor and it's not because they ain't hardworking. Go out and see d kind of jobs people do that u can't imagine urself doing in ur entire lyf, but they do it in order to survive and not beg
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by osejie17(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Seriously the parents are just so stupid how much is rechargable lantern?
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Grace001: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Poor baby

Na day one the baby don start to dey feel the heat of naija useless failed country

1 Like

Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shile981:

By burn will still go
Not totally but face won't be the same
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Danny50: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Oh my God, sweet baby i pray you get heal soon.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
beautyhd:
Failed country, if there was constant electricity, that lantern wouldn't have been there.

Sorry little one, you will get well without scars.

The first day he stepped into the world he met this mishap, I know he will be blaming the angel that directed him to Nigeria.

Angels are useless.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Kirchoffs: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
IME1:
cry may the baby recover in peace.
May the family be consoled.
May standard of living improve with better sources of light, electricity and chargeable lamps.
May we be careful, safe and free from unfortunate preventable situations,
In Jesus name, amen cry
No be efritin be prayer ......I really pity Nigerians any little thing una go begin pray
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Kirchoffs: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
IME1:
cry may the baby recover in peace.
May the family be consoled.
May standard of living improve with better sources of light, electricity and chargeable lamps.
May we be careful, safe and free from unfortunate preventable situations,
In Jesus name, amen cry
No be efritin be prayer ......I really pity Nigerians any little thing una go begin pray even in things that require practical solutions you people will pray
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by realonecrilar(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is parental negligence.
Re: Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by philo04(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
God please take this baby away ...give it out to a peaceful country and careful family this is my prayer Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store / 10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.