Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB (846 Views)

Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew / Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / Court Restrains IGP From Proscribing Benue Livestock Guards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by Gandollaar(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2020
omenka:
According to people who were born with acute mental impairment, once you post a news published entirely by a newspaper, even without adding an alphabet to that which you've reposted on Nairaland, YOU LOVE THE PERSON THE NEWS IS ABOUT.

I can hardly blame such people. It is a genealogical disaster and no fault of theirs.

Take your head out of Omenka's rump. He isn't responsible for your frustration and misery. Thanks.

Bye.
Which mumu rump? Who dash mosquito rump? LMAO! grin
See elesetinrin talking about rump? Hahaha...

This lekki massacre have exposed the real enemies of Nigeria. Below came from the person you described above..
Hypocrito!

Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by IkwerrePikin: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2020
chiiraq802:
I find it very funny how the Igbo tribe is calling for the head of Gov Wike.....its just too funny...
Operation python dance happened in Abia state... I don't need to say what happened then in that state... cuz it went viral.... Una blame PMB and NA
DSS and Ipob clashed in Enugu State this year....Una blame DSS and PMB....
In various Igbo state... the state government proscribed Ipob and even called them terrorist, you guys did not say peem!!!!

But because of the hatred you got for the ikwerre tribe and Wike as an Ikwerre man. Una just dey blab anyhow...

Well una blabbing never start, I guess you guys are now tired of Tinubu.....
Wike get ready, Ipobians and 2023 presidency must come from the South East are coming for you. lolzzzzzz.

We Ikwerre people know them. They are noise makers

1 Like

Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by Madmohamed419(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2020
omenka:
According to people who were born with acute mental impairment, once you post a news published entirely by a newspaper, even without adding an alphabet to that which you've reposted on Nairaland, YOU LOVE THE PERSON THE NEWS IS ABOUT.

I can hardly blame such people. It is a genealogical disaster and no fault of theirs.

Take your head out of Omenka's rump. He isn't responsible for your frustration and misery. Thanks.

Bye.
your brothers need your help in Benue I don't know why you all way puking your nose in Igbo and IPOB mater a hungry man is an angry man. If you need hell we can help you. Por gay guy.

1 Like

Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by Gandollaar(f): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Madmohamed419:
your brothers need your help in Benue I don't know why you all way puking your nose in Igbo and IPOB mater a hungry man is an angry man. If you need hell we can help you. Por gay guy.
Omenka is mine for the moment, pls look elsewhere.
Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by Gandollaar(f): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Agbariojukwu
Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by Gandollaar(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Agbariojukwu banned till 2025.
Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
omenka:

Bye.

Do not try to be smart through stupidity. The issue is not a matter of adding an alphabet to the useless newspaper articles you post but the love you have with such silly skewed idiocy. I personally do not give a ratass about your love affair with idiotic and skewed stories from useless media houses.
Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dedetwo:

Do not try to be smart through stupidity. The issue is not a matter of adding an alphabet to the useless newspaper articles you post but the love you have with such silly skewed idiocy. I personally do not give a ratass about your love affair with idiotic and skewed stories from useless media houses.
bros take am easy abeg, you wan kill omenka?
I hear say na the 30k from Buhari the sustain am every month
Re: Wike Cautions Against Sentimental Politics, Insists On Proscribing IPOB by Dovegrey: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bolustical:

This is the biggest lies that you will see today. There is no way the military will carry out an operation without the knowledge of the governor, so drop that lie. The top military brass assigned to each state often meet with governors regularly.

You people found ways to excuse your state governors but you're here lambasting Wike for dealing with the criminal elements amongst you.

IPOB is a terrorist organization that needs to be severely dealt with.

If you want IPOB to carry on, please let them restrict their activities to the SE alone.

Yeyeruba mumuslim miscreants (Ymm) bla bla bla hausa people don chase u out of kwara state still ipob is ur headache. ewedu and amala is not good for ur health.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makinde:Restructured Nigeria Or Yoruba Presidency, 2022 Will Tell Which we Need / Kwara APC Charman Honorable Bashiru Omolaja Bolarinwa, Impeached / Look At What A Nigerian Judge Is Doing To Her Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.