Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali (14767 Views)

Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / President Buhari Lauds GDP 5.01% Growth In Q2 2021 / ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by Kyase(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
DragonFire442:

Because I told you he would appoint you as his Secretary of State during the US election.
Aswear you no serious....
Biden no even know I exist sef...
But I'm optimistic
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by victorazyvictor(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Officialhorlah:
He either congratulates or mourngrin

grin or shocked by wire grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by dalass(f): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
zanifa:
I hope he can restore Peace in the North East and Nigeria at lasrge so everyone can laud him

I wonder why he helped another nation to restore peace while most northern States are in need of same : undecided
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by Chicastle: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Officialhorlah:

Your own tire me
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by Richykaycee(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Man of Peace, don't after igbo 2023-2031,somebody with your blood will finish your term
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by Danzakidakura(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin
Officialhorlah:
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by Congrats321(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sorry let me mark him and avoid him. kyase you say? noted
Gandollaar:
You mean you expect a sensible response from kyase? Baba are you new here?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by Blakpot: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Don27tiky:
Sai Baba, our very own president. May God continue to lead us through you.
I hope ur being sarcastic
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by chaloskyx: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
LOOK AT THESE FOOLS YOU ARE GOING ON PEACE MISSION IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WHILE YOUR OWN HOUSE IS ON FIRE WAIT WHATS WRONG WITH THESE POLITICIANS? NIGERIA IS TRULY A JOKE
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by goodheart02(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
fintol:
must you talk ?

Abeg leave the guy to yarn his mind GEJ and PMB are the worst thing to have happened to this nation
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by Josywhyte: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2020
You're lauding and congratulating another man for restoring peace in another man's country. But u can't restore peace in your state talk more or less your country. Nonsense man
Re: Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali by kurus: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
ChocolateWine:

Says a nobody

Hey, I am trying to make contact with you. I tried to send you a DM but NL restricts that except you approve it or something? Please reach out...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NHRC Is Not Under The Control Of Any Authority/person - AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN / 2023: Is Lai Mohammed Contesting For Any Political Position? / Unpaid Salaries: Bayelsa Workers Turn To Begging For Survival - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.