Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Buyers Of Used Papers And Bottles Needed In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buyers Of Used Papers And Bottles Needed In Lagos? (230 Views)

We Buy Waste Or Used Papers / Business Alert! Exporters Of PET Bottles Needed / Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Processing ( Preforms and Bottles) & Recycling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Of Used Papers And Bottles Needed In Lagos? by Kingnutts(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Hello, my next door neighbour here in lagos is trying to sell off used papers and over a dozen crates of empty bear bottles, I told him I'll get info on nairaland since he's not a digital person Please any with info of who buys them and how much do they pay per kilo? Those malams that buys scrap are all saying they don't know
Re: Buyers Of Used Papers And Bottles Needed In Lagos? by RedPanthar: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Mention the city and state of the items
Re: Buyers Of Used Papers And Bottles Needed In Lagos? by Kingnutts(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Gotten thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Online Business Can Someone Start With 10k / Make Money From Kriseven / 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow For Urgent Sale In Abuja 10m (NEGOTIABLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.