Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada (15187 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by Etrusen(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
kyleadun:
it tell you more about how to relocate to Canada without paying an Agent

ok

1 Like

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
What is this country turning into?

This is the question i always ask myself every single morning when i wake up.

We always wake up to hear a shocking news in this Nigeria.
imagine Dollar to Naira is now #510

This has never happened before.

Our leaders are just given us more and more reasons to leave this country.

How will the common man survive in this kind of economy?

The funnest thing is that we pay for almost everything nothing is free from the government.

let me hear your comment on this guys
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Recently, a Toronto based newspaper reported that labor shortage in Canada had risen to 3.3% of the population.

Meaning there are more jobs than there are people to work.

According to them,

The labor shortage is high in the services, IT, sales, academics, healthcare, construction and oil and gas sector.

Infact,

Just in June 2020, shortly after easing lockdown, Canada economy created one million (1,000,000) new jobs...

Canada is a prosperous country.

Every sector of the economy grows at such a pace that the domestic aging population cannot keep up with.

This is the reason why the Canadian government started an immigration policy as far back as 1967.

The government simply opens the border to foreigners interested in living and working in Canada especially skilled workers like doctor, lecturer, welder, IT professionals, nurse, administrative pro, skilled banker etc.

In their multi-year immigration plan,

The Canadian government is seeking to welcome well over one million immigrants until 2021…

This translates to a better opportunity for you if you are interested in living and working in Canada.

But one thing can stand in your way!

And that is making the common mistakes that most Nigerians make when processing Canada permanent residency.

Don't make that common mistake!!

Get the step by step guide that many smart Nigerians have used to successfully relocate with their family to Canada inside this thirty (30) minutes video presentation.

Watch now while available, click here

Click here to watch it: =>thehustlepower.com/canadaoptin/

May all our dreams come true,

1 Like

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
do not relocate without reading this
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2021
The programm is still on my dear readers...
Do not let this opportunity pass you by.

Relocate to canada with your family without an agent

1 Like

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by mrtols: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pls... I'm thinking of relocating to Canada as a permanent residence with my wife, a 4years old son and a baby girl that is less than 6month old. I have masters degree in physics, my wife is a civil servant in Lagos state. no corporate work history apart from a part time job with my uncle and business to support on the side. I was just freestyling with the assessment on canadim.com and I got a mail from them that i am eligible to apply because i have a Comprehensive system Ranking (CRS) score of 465 which means as at 2019, I would have gotten the Invitation to apply(ITA) considering the fact that their base score is 462. They claim to have made some changes to their CRS over the years.

What is your advice?
What are the opportunities for me and my family?
What are the chances of getting a good job because with two kids bills are enormous and the only reason i am giving this a thought is for them to have a better life?
Accomodation?
How long can i survive without a job when i get there with my family?

Looking forward to reading from you guys....
Thanks
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
DivineGrace001:

If you come here LEGALLY, then there is no way you will suffer. If one is unemployed, one can apply for support and the government will be paying the person till one gets a job. If one doesn't have food to eat, there are food banks that one can go to and they will give that person food. If one is eligible to apply for hydro subsidy, one can apply for it and the government will be the one paying one's hydro bills. If you have children and cannot afford their childcare fees, you can apply for childcare subsidy and depending on your income, you can get full subsidy which means the government will be paying the full amount. There are some other benefits that one can apply for if eligible, depending on one's situation/income status. Note that this is only applicable to Canadian PRs/citizens though. I don't think international students are eligible to apply for all these kinds of benefits.

About taxes and bills— Yes, we are paying taxes and bills, but then, even after paying the taxes and bills, someone who came here legally will still be able to survive and even save a token. There are minimum wage jobs everywhere which one can apply for. So, it depends on whether the person immigrated LEGALLY or ILLEGALLY.

Good day, please I have been thinking about leaving Nigeria for Canada and am the one paying for the expenses,and am using my life savings for it to avoid stories that touched the heart.... please I need ur assistance to avoid making a costly mistake/decision

4 Likes

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 2:33am On Mar 30, 2021
thank you for showing interest but i dont help you with the processing process BUT i will show you a course that has helped over 2,000 Nigerians to relocate to canada.

the cool part is that you will do all this yourself and you are not paying any money to me.

if you want it just reply and i will send it to you.

best regard
Nwatachoba1:

Good day, please I have been thinking about leaving Nigeria for Canada and am the one paying for the expenses,and am using my life savings for it to avoid stories that touched the heart.... please I need ur assistance to avoid making a costly mistake/decision

1 Like

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by Trippleblessing(f): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2021
kyleadun:
thank you for showing interest but i dont help you with the processing process BUT i will show you a course that has helped over 2,000 Nigerians to relocate to canada.

the cool part is that you will do all this yourself and you are not paying any money to me.

best regard

I am interested please.
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
kyleadun:

best regard

I will appreciate it please

Thanks
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by uchenadu(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
kyleadun:

best regard
Good day.. thanks for this info. Please I am interested in reading the material too. uchenadu2k2@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by pshewun: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2021
kyleadun:

best regard

I am also interested
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by irumanle(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
kyleadun:

best regard
Please kindly share it with me. I must japa this year by the special grace of God

1 Like

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 1:13am On Apr 21, 2021
contact me via email kyleadun@gmail.com or 0-70-6-8-62-2-6-1-5
pshewun:

I am also interested
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 1:14am On Apr 21, 2021
contact me via email kyleadun@gmail.com or -0-70-6-8-6-2-26-1-5
post=100732259:
Please kindly share it with me. I must japa this year by the special grace of God
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 1:15am On Apr 21, 2021

irumanle:
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2021

uchenadu:

Good day.. thanks for this info. Please I am interested in reading the material too. uchenadu2k2@yahoo.com
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2021

Nwatachoba1:

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by Mesoma12: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please I am interested too
Promise4eva2006@gmail.com. God bless you

kyleadun:
thank
you for showing interest but i dont help you with the processing process BUT i will show you a course that has helped over 2,000 Nigerians to relocate to canada.

best regard
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS OF PAYING TRAVELING AGENT, PROCESS YOUR CANADA VISA YOURSELF
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2021
If you have plans for your kids please dont miss this opportunity to relocate to Canada without the help of an Agent....

No need for the neighbours to know what you are doing...

Just get the course and learn the process and sit down in your living room while you start processing your Visa
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by kyleadun(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is the right time to start planning if you want to move to Canada

Its a New Month and we all need to decide now

Travel to Canada without the help of an agent

Learn to do everything all by yourself in your room

and no neigbour will know
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by Iykay88: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
kyleadun:

best regard
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by esosa4real(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mesoma12:

Please I am interested too
Promise4eva2006@gmail.com. God bless you

Did uget a copy from poster?
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by esosa4real(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
kyleadun:

please help me with the course abeg.......EMail is esosa_canada@yahoo.com
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by jum33: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
kyleadun:
If you have plans for your kids please dont miss this opportunity to relocate to Canada without the help of an Agent....

No need for the neighbours to know what you are doing...

Just get the course and learn the process and sit down in your living room while you start processing your Visa
I will appreciate if you can send the details of the course to my email: jummy4life2020@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by opomulero(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
kyleadun:

best regard

ope_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by opomulero(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
kyleadun:

ope_ng@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by opomulero(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
kyleadun:

ope_ng@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by empresshair: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mums , I just relocated too with two children. it was difficult but God prevailed. I was also able to get affordable nanny from this place./ www.crownnanny.com. Talk to them , their price is negotiable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada by ehizario2012: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
ehizario2012@gmail.com

Please send to me.

God bless.

kyleadun:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Recent Trip To Bahrain / Need Info On Brazil (cost, Lifestyle Etc) / 18 Unpopular Opinions About Danfo (thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.