Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 (51117 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady / Nigerian Lady Delivers Baby On International Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by nduprincekc(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMvmtpV2aY&itct=CDgQpDAYAiITCMDojOfg2tgCFYWsVQodiZEGsjILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDLXFJWkQ4cEEwZ3VKVjduaVFUY2s3UQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

nigeria lady living in abroad has a strong
message to everyone planning to move to
America1

for those were get ear oo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by free2ryhme: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin

Please develop the shit hole and let Donald trump be ashamed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by habsydiamond(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
True talk bitter ooo....na wetin some Nigerians dey always think say niggas there dey enjoy....hustling at its best....people working for 18 hours out of 24....oyinbo come here enslave us go there con3 in the olden days...but now na we dey beg them to enslave us again by getting their by all means...shame on ur leaders......if Nigeria is develop why would people go to America....we need to work on our con3....make it a better place for all.....

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by micfoley: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
This won't stop guys from migrating o

49 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by stacyadams: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin after how many years of independence we no build nigeria/?na u for cum bbak cum build am nah....we must reach there grin grin

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Cpolicy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by siegfried99(m): 12:55am On Jan 16, 2018
hmmn
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by makydebbie(f): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2018
habsydiamond:
True talk bitter ooo....na wetin some Nigerians dey always think say niggas there dey enjoy....hustling at its best....people working for 18 hours out of 24....oyinbo come here enslave us go their con3 in the olden days. ..but now na we dey beg them to enslave us again by getting their by all means...same on ur leaders.× .....if Nigeria is develop why would people go to America....we need to work on our con3....make it a better place for all.....
What is con3? undecided

At bold, you're making sense.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by linearity: 1:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Nothing new here, all races struggle and suffer in the US...it is only Nigerians living in Nigeria who thinks that all their relatives or friends living in the US are rich are the ones out of touch with reality.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by FisifunKododada: 2:05am On Jan 16, 2018
grin
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by DeKen: 2:35am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 16, 2018
I was expecting to hear something reasonable but I was disappointed and I immediately knew this lady just arrived yankee.

Working in a storage house with a minimum wage of $8 per hour, such rant is expected from her.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Konquest: 4:01am On Jan 16, 2018
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMvmtpV2aY&itct=CDgQpDAYAiITCMDojOfg2tgCFYWsVQodiZEGsjILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDLXFJWkQ4cEEwZ3VKVjduaVFUY2s3UQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Nigerian lady living in abroad has a strong
message to everyone planning to move to
America!

For those wey get ear oo...

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
grin grin ...the 2:35mins section of the video
was really hilarious men!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by jerflakes(m): 4:18am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
What is con3? undecided

At bold, you're making sense.

Country

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Madam sharrap. Y u neva come bk

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Bitterleafsoup: 4:57am On Jan 16, 2018
USA is the country of bills...
(Monthly by force)
Rent/Mortgage
Gas for your house
Petro for car $2.50+ a gallon
Electricity/Power aka NEPA
Car Insurance
Food bill is $400.00 month cook at home
Health Insurance
Internet/landline
Cell phone
(If you are approved or wants)
Credit card
Dry cleaning
Outing-club, movie,dinner, party such as wedding, wake keeping.
School fees ( if children dont go to public)
If you don't make at least NGN1.5 to 2 million each month in America you are living in poverty. That is a middle class income.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by lifestyle1(m): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I was expecting to hear something reasonable but I was disappointed and I immediately knew this lady just arrived yankee.

Working in a storage house with a minimum wage of $8 per hour, such rant is expected from her.

If she earns $8 per hour

#8 * #365 = #2920 per hour

If she works for 10 hours daily

2920 * 10 = #29,200 daily

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

Modify

Those frustrated e-diots disturbing my mentions. I send una message ?

So your America is also a shithole ?

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by cassidy1996(m): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2018
making it anywhere is just the Grace of GOD

America wouldn't be special if not for Nigeria's political system

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by benebaby77: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2018
That's what has always been the story....

Nigerians living in America would be telling, America is not easy and living in America is very difficult yet they won't tell you about their plans to relocate back to Nigeria.

Are they want to continue living in hard-to-survive country?

No country is perfect but one place is surely better than another place.

As long as you're not in lazy in America, you will surely survive.

You cant compare country with no light, no security, tribalism, nepotism, no job, no functional law, corrupt officials, corrupt system, full of oppressors etc with countries that have those with little racism.

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Rigel95(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2018
k
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2018
So in short, from what you said now, middle class income is poverty?

And by the way, the bolded is not true. Just to let you know.

Bitterleafsoup:
USA is the country of bills...
(Monthly by force)
Rent/Mortgage
Gas for your house
Petro for car $2.50+ a gallon
Electricity/Power aka NEPA
Car Insurance
Food bill is $400.00 month cook at home
Health Insurance
Internet/landline
Cell phone
(If you are approved or wants)
Credit card
Dry cleaning
Outing-club, movie,dinner, party such as wedding, wake keeping.
School fees ( if children dont go to public)
If you don't make at least NGN1.5 to 2 million each month in America you are living in poverty. That is a middle class income.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by eightsin(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2018
i like come and see weather na true you dey talk abi na lie you dey blow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by nedu2000(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Then let her return to Nigeria na. She won't even have to pay for transport

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by soberdrunk(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2018
HYPOCRITE!!! All these Nigerians that are abroad will just be deceiving their family members with 'fake' complains as if the grass isn't greener on the other side, yes we know it isn't all fun and games but if it was that bad why not come home? I once spoke to a 'Libya returnee' and he said to me "Oga if not for these Libyan militants way come dey disturb us, walahi nah only death for make me leave Libya" angry

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by jerryunit48: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Word
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Lies! Even if na swimming be my only chance to reach there; I go swim! Nigeria na big Shithole! Trump no lie. Just imagine wetin bubu they do him fellow countryman. Only him one wan use sh!t fill d hole.lp

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by akeentech(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
cassidy1996:
making it anywhere is just the Grace of GOD

America wouldn't be special if not for Nigeria's political system
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by ignis: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
This woman should stop saying trash...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Badbelle pipu everywhere, if the hustle no pay you, why not come back home. Dey there be forming big aunty and be giving unsolicited advise.
Tankchu, we aff hear

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Harmored(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2018
I hate it when I see people saying this type of sht, don't ever discourage people from traveling abroad it is only the lazy ones that will go there and not work, all the people are I know that traveled abroad are living fine. Because they are working hard. US is not a place for any lazy person so understand the system of the place before traveling out, don't go there and then discourage people from coming

45 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Project. / Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab / Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.